MrTAME is offline Associate Member

dangers of clen???

Well I thought I did some good research on clen before deciding to use it in my PCT and for a few weeks beyond.

I had to stop using ephedrine because I would get head aches, trembles, nervous, and a rapid hearthbeat. I found the weightloss while on the eca stack to be minimal for me too, it didnt work all that well for myself.

Can you all add in youre bad experiances while taking clen? and also post WHY clen is SO bad for your heart? after reading about people badmouthing clen in the DNP article I am very aprehensious about trying it...and am actually thinking about running low dose DNP at 200mg a day instead...

Very mixed up doode here.

darkseed is offline Associate Member
    well brotha....im on day 3, cycle 1 on clen . todays was my day to take 60mcgs. ive already taken 40mcgs....gotta split that shyt up ya know!! thus far my only weird experience was a little handshaking. not noticeable but i could tell. other than man nothing negative yet. i supposed its doing whats its supposed to be doing. its when im going into the 100+mcgs a day that im curious about.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    ive hit 160 mcds in a pyramid cycle and all i got was the shakes. thats it...lost about 8lbs or so ..with diet and cardio! i dont think its that bad.

DRLifter is offline New Member
    Im on my 8th day of the pyramid cycle and im onto 100 mcg right now, sides so far are, shakes, some headaches and slightly elevated blood pressure. The heart problems with clen where noted when used in WAY HUGE doses in animals in a lab test.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you can read my experience and medical results in the other threads..were all growns up here, or hopefully we all are, that we can make our own decisions here..what one persons experiences with one compound, someone else may have a completely different experience..the best idea is to research yourself and then decide if rewards outweigh the risks.

Im sorry DrLifter but when something makes you shake like clen does it IS messing with your CNS and cardiovascular system..if its doing any long term damage is really hard to tell..like I said I had an abnormal EKG while on clen..indicating something isnt right..never had that problem before, and the problem went away, but no telling if it did any type of damage at this point

i hadnt planned on going over 100 mcgs despite what the websites and researchers say. damn that!! maxing out at 100mcgs will be fine for me.

MrTAME is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    you can read my experience and medical results in the other threads..were all growns up here, or hopefully we all are, that we can make our own decisions here..what one persons experiences with one compound, someone else may have a completely different experience..the best idea is to research yourself and then decide if rewards outweigh the risks.

Im sorry DrLifter but when something makes you shake like clen does it IS messing with your CNS and cardiovascular system..if its doing any long term damage is really hard to tell..like I said I had an abnormal EKG while on clen..indicating something isnt right..never had that problem before, and the problem went away, but no telling if it did any type of damage at this point

See yeah, this is the type of stuff I am talking about... My ticker only has so many ticks in it...I dont want to take some away.

would you all say that DNP is a safer compound if used properly? I wouldnt even think of going of 200mg's a day on DNP.
    DNP is relatively new ( to bodybuilding, not science in general) compared to all the other cutting compounds out there. Perhaps the long term studies could bring out somehting that the short term studies may be masking?

Quote Originally Posted by MrTAME View Post
    See yeah, this is the type of stuff I am talking about... My ticker only has so many ticks in it...I dont want to take some away.

would you all say that DNP is a safer compound if used properly? I wouldnt even think of going of 200mg's a day on DNP.
    DNP is relatively new ( to bodybuilding, not science in general) compared to all the other cutting compounds out there. Perhaps the long term studies could bring out somehting that the short term studies may be masking?
    i wouldnt advocate anyone to use DNP or clen to anyone unless your a competitive bodybuilder..if youre looking to shed a few vanity lbs..clean up your diet and do more cardio..ive used both and i wont do either again, b/c the risks are greater than the reward IMO..i had more noticeable sides from clen, but DNP is a poison and theres no telling what else it may have affected on the inside that I dont know about right now..dont know what your goals are but it sounds like your just trying to lose a few lbs and you dont need either to do that

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    i had the same effects as longhorn did while on clen . i also had an abnormal EKG. and my resting heart rate was alway over 100beats per min. and it seem that clen raises my BP by 15pt on both sides. but if your gonna use clen or DNP no matter what then i would go with DNP. but i wouldnt go over 200mg ed. TIP-when i ran DNP i would set my alarm clock to wake me up every 3hrs so i could drink water. or run 200mg eod.

damn thats crazy!! lol.... its like choosing the lesser of two evils.

peteroy01 is offline Senior Member
    it really is.

i swear, what we all will do to our bodies is wild. im safe but i will still treat my body like a circus!!!

cntrybdass is offline New Member
    I have used clen on and off for over 5 years and the worst sides I had were hand tremors and mild sweats. With clen being a beta-2 agonist, it raises the body temp slightly to make you more thermogenic and attack the brown fat cells. It doesn't have the same effect as ephedrine which does raise your heart rate and can cause stroke and cardiac probs.

Its not to say that someone may have a slight allergic reaction to clen and have some adverse affects from its use.

I usually cycle 20 mcgs increasing up to 100 mcgs, then descend and have gotten good results. Currently I am trying to use Albuterol/Ventolin instead becuase it is supposed to have a shorter half life and better effects then clen.

Quote Originally Posted by cntrybdass View Post
    I have used clen on and off for over 5 years and the worst sides I had were hand tremors and mild sweats. With clen being a beta-2 agonist, it raises the body temp slightly to make you more thermogenic and attack the brown fat cells. It doesn't have the same effect as ephedrine which does raise your heart rate and can cause stroke and cardiac probs.
    Its not to say that someone may have a slight allergic reaction to clen and have some adverse affects from its use.

I usually cycle 20 mcgs increasing up to 100 mcgs, then descend and have gotten good results. Currently I am trying to use Albuterol/Ventolin instead becuase it is supposed to have a shorter half life and better effects then clen.
    perhaps you should read this..it pretty much contradicts your statement

Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol

perhaps you should read this..it pretty much contradicts your statement

Anabolic Review Profile: Clenbuterol
    How does that contradict my statement? If you read the profile completely, any heart damage by clen was caused on the lab animals at doses that are double for even a large human.

And even in my statement I say it may cause problems with certain people, no drug is perfect. There are numerous drug profiles for clen online that enforce what I stated.

you said ephedrine doesnt raise your heart rate...thats why I put it in bold..all stimulants raise your heart rate

you said ephedrine doesnt raise your heart rate...thats why I put it in bold..all stimulants raise your heart rate
    Read it again...I said clen does not raise your heart rate...BUT EPHEDRINE DOES.

Quote Originally Posted by cntrybdass View Post
    Read it again...I said clen does not raise your heart rate...BUT EPHEDRINE DOES.

my bad on that part..but see my post..ALL stimulants raise your heart rate....its even listed as one of the side effects in every profile of clen Ive seen

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    1pt for longhorn!

Thread Information