JTheRock7 is offline New Member

Possible Cycle- Any good?

I am 5'6'' and 150 lbs probably around 10%bf and I have ran some otc prohormone cycles before. I want to step it up a little, I would appreciate advice about making this cycle better or if it is good the way it is. I was thinking about running a 12 week Testosterone enthanate cycle at 400 mgs/week with a dbol kickstart for the first 4 weeks at 20-40 mgs a day. For PCT i was thinking a 6 week pct which would include nolva (20 mg/day for 6 weeks), hcg (500 iu/day for 3 weeks), aromasin (20-25 mgs/day for 5 weeks) and vitamin e (1000 iu/day for 3 weeks).

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds kinda good. How old are you and how long you been working out?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your goals and whats your diet look like? Cycle looks good though

Quote Originally Posted by JTheRock7 View Post
    I am 5'6'' and 150 lbs probably around 10%bf and I have ran some otc prohormone cycles before. I want to step it up a little, I would appreciate advice about making this cycle better or if it is good the way it is. I was thinking about running a 12 week Testosterone enthanate cycle at 400 mgs/week with a dbol kickstart for the first 4 weeks at 20-40 mgs a day. For PCT i was thinking a 6 week pct which would include nolva (20 mg/day for 6 weeks), hcg(500 iu/day for 3 weeks), aromasin(20-25 mgs/day for 5 weeks) and vitamin e (1000 iu/day for 3 weeks).
    I think we should all clap for the noob that actually did a some research and didnt come in here asking what to take that cycle is a perfect way to start hope ur eating enough

Quote Originally Posted by juicenchris2989 View Post
    I think we should all clap for the noob that actually did a some research and didnt come in here asking what to take that cycle is a perfect way to start hope ur eating enough
    Thanks, I eat 6 times a day, try to take in around 3200 cals/day. I used one of the calculators and found out with my current level of activity and stats that I need to take in 2700 cals to maintain and around 3200 to gain. But my diet is real clean. I'll eat grits/oatmeal in the morning a lot of grilled chicken, turkey, tuna (all with wheat bread) and a couple weightgainer shakes to get my caloric needs. I eat a good amount of almonds and nuts for the ***** 3's and i got a peanut butter with ***** 3's in it. So my diet is pretty good. I am 19 years old, but after getting some things checked with an endocrinologist (i am short) he told me I am completely done growing and that my actual age seems to be a year older than my calender age I (weird i know). O and I have been working otu sicne I was 16 with some breaks for baseball season.

feanixco is offline Banned
    In my opinion you are still to young but thats just me. I am 5'6" and 165 and still thinking I am to thin. I know how you feel though, I wanted to start a cycle so badly when I was your age but I honestly think its in your best interest to wait. I know you probably don't want to hear this but eating right and training right are your best options right now. Some will probably disagree with me but I am sure many others will agree.

jch3131 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds to me like you have done some good research and have all your ducks in a row. Just keep up the will power on your diet and in the gym. Go for it man its a well thought out cycle IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by feanixco View Post
    In my opinion you are still to young but thats just me. I am 5'6" and 165 and still thinking I am to thin. I know how you feel though, I wanted to start a cycle so badly when I was your age but I honestly think its in your best interest to wait. I know you probably don't want to hear this but eating right and training right are your best options right now. Some will probably disagree with me but I am sure many others will agree.
    I understand what you're saying completely. It's just that I have done a few prohormone cycles like Mass Tabs and Hemaguno(don't reccomend it). So i feel like even though i have not been doing real gear that I have come kind of close. I would rather step up now and know exactly what I am using so I know how to deal with anything negative that might occur. Also, I feel like I am mature enough to deal with the effects such as high test levels and I know I am done growing. But I definitely appreciate your opinion.

feanixco is offline Banned
    I understand what you're saying completely. It's just that I have done a few prohormone cycles like Mass Tabs and Hemaguno(don't reccomend it). So i feel like even though i have not been doing real gear that I have come kind of close. I would rather step up now and know exactly what I am using so I know how to deal with anything negative that might occur. Also, I feel like I am mature enough to deal with the effects such as high test levels and I know I am done growing. But I definitely appreciate your opinion.
    No problem, I hope it works well for you.

BIGMIKETORR is offline Junior Member
    Good find and research for your first cycle bro keep training hard and also keep that diet in check and you should be just fine

allout13 is offline Associate Member
    i was going to say that you were not ready for steroids after reading the 5'10" 150 part. However you totally caught me off gaurd with how you composed your cycle and it shows you are mature enough. in my opinion, i think you are mature enough to run it provided taht you are old enough (how old exactly are you?). but you have a thoroughly thought out cycle and all i can suggest is to keep your goals in view and your diet in check and you will make some very impressive gains.

Quote Originally Posted by allout13 View Post
    i was going to say that you were not ready for steroids after reading the 5'10" 150 part. However you totally caught me off gaurd with how you composed your cycle and it shows you are mature enough. in my opinion, i think you are mature enough to run it provided taht you are old enough (how old exactly are you?). but you have a thoroughly thought out cycle and all i can suggest is to keep your goals in view and your diet in check and you will make some very impressive gains.
    I'm 19 and I'm only 5'6'' not 5'10'', i wish i was though lol. And thank you very much I really appreciate all the positive feedback. It's good to know that I am on the right path as far as my steroid research and education.

I'm 19 and I'm only 5'6'' not 5'10'', i wish i was though lol. And thank you very much I really appreciate all the positive feedback. It's good to know that I am on the right path as far as my steroid research and education.
    i think you could easily grow another 20 lbs naturally at your age just by improving your diet..i guarantee you theres room for improvement in it

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    i think you could easily grow another 20 lbs naturally at your age just by improving your diet..i guarantee you theres room for improvement in it
    What kind of improvements are you talking about? No sarcasm at all, I am generally interested. Always looking for anyway to improve my diet/training.

What kind of improvements are you talking about? No sarcasm at all, I am generally interested. Always looking for anyway to improve my diet/training.

post up your diet and break it down into macros for starters..we need to see what youre eating and and how much

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    post up your diet and break it down into macros for starters..we need to see what youre eating and and how much
    Alright sounds good, you may have to give me a little while, I do not keep a food journal (probably should). I'll start keeping good track of it though and then post.

Thread Information