niginty is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

question.........

Hey guys, i"ve been doing 400mg cyp, 300mg primo and 280mg of var for 12 days now. i feel harder from the primo, but not too sure if the cyp has kicked in yet. I actually went from 172 down to 165. Im on a super healthy diet that regulates what im to eat and doesn"t have a ton of carbs. my cycle is for 10 weeks. My goal is to hopefully sit at 180 and lean. Im 5'6 and started at 172. I do 30 minutes cardio a day to help lean me up, plus i feel good after. i actually started the primo before everything else so i"ve been on primo for 3.5 weeks. is primo and var a good stack with cyp? should i be eating more than i am? Is 180 and lean realistic?

Blog Entries
    anyone?????

2 wks isnt long enough for the cyp yet. yes you should eat more and depending on ur goal how much more. 280mg var? is that a wk or total so far ? for var i would stick around atleast 60mg ed and primo i would bump it to atleast 500mg wk

Blog Entries
    im doing 280 a week of var. (40mg a day) is this stack a decent one? the var lately has been giving me upset stomach pains so i"d like to keep it at 40mg a day if possible.

Blog Entries
    any other thoughts?

Blog Entries
    any thoughts on this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by niginty View Post
    im doing 280 a week of var. (40mg a day) is this stack a decent one? the var lately has been giving me upset stomach pains so i"d like to keep it at 40mg a day if possible.
    sure you might get some gains from that dose cant say what kind but ya try to bump the primo

Thread Information