Ripper121 is offline New Member

could i have some feedback?

5'8'' 169pnds, dont know bf but not high. i have started my cycle about a week and half ago but im wanna know exactly when and what doses i should go for.
    20ml prop
    10ml cyp
    100 10mg dbol
    i've been trying to learn as much as i can through this site and others. any help would be great

doesnt tell us anythig with out dosage and list some macros while your at it

sorry cyp 250mg and prop 100mg..what is macros

and list the lengths of the cycle are you using the prop as a kickstart or what

SNUKA is offline Member
    why did you start a cycle with out this knowledge. also at 169 you dont need steroids you need food

i was going for a 10 -12 week cycle..i wasnt sure how i should go about it, i've been using both 1cc of prop last week and 1/2 of cyp and taking 40 mg of dbol on workout days and 20 mg on off days.

i do eat a lot i just cant gain weight

k ill spell it out for you
    Dbol 20 -40mg ed wks 1-4
    Test prop 100mg eod wks 1-5
    Test C 500mgs wk 1-10
    You really dont need the prop you have the dbol as a kick start or vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by Ripper121 View Post
    i do eat a lot i just cant gain weight
    somehting is wrong then list an example of your diet

so say if its 500mgs a week how many cc does that convert to. i know these might b dumb questions to you but i appreciate the help.

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    I thik you're going to have a long night. You need to go up and hit the search button for all the compounds you are taking. Better yet, go to the homepage and look for steroid profiles. I think that's what it's called. Anyway, go to the homepage and start looking for your stuff. Look for injection frequency etc. Then when you're finished with that come back to forums and read what other members thought of their cycle(s). Can't help you with the prop or cyp but will tell you that your dbol intake is not right. Welcome tothe forum. Hope i didn't come off as a smarta##.

i usually have 2-3 cups oatmeal with protien shake before work. 2-3 three hours later i usually have a ham cheese sandwich, then lunch i'll have a pb and j sandwich and either a chicken or ham cheese sandwich and hard boiled eggs, then after work ill have left pasta or whatever left overs are and dinner is usually chicken tuna or steak with a protein shake.. i used to wrestle in college and i think that and having a high metabolism is what really hurt me on the weight

Quote Originally Posted by Ripper121 View Post
    so say if its 500mgs a week how many cc does that convert to. i know these might b dumb questions to you but i appreciate the help.
    well you said its 250mg so that would be 250mgs per cc you need 500mgs a wk thats 2 cc a wk. 10ml vial at that dose would last 5wks. yes these are really basic questions do research before you cycle and if u already started stay up all night lol it will benefit you. Let me throw this out do you have anyhting for pct

i have nolvadex and i read that works for bringing your test levels back to normal...i will be up all night. but the i read the prop profile again in steriod profile and it didnt say anything about it just being a kickstarter it was just saying that it has to be inject more often because of the esters. why couldnt you use it through the whole cycle?

yes but there is no need to run two forums of test in one cycle sometimes ppl may use prop as a kickstart when they are using a long easter test. And novadex isnt a good pct alone add more to ur pct

what else do you suggest?

look in the pct forum for Anthony Robert's pct protocol and read read read still got a question after that come back and ask

sounds good.thanks for your help, ill definitly read all i can

anytime man i remember being in ur same position and couldnt find good help goodluck

Thread Information