Elusive is offline Associate Member

Are Winny injections painful?

50mg/ml one ML ED.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    unfortunatly tons of people will say yes. But idk if it is like prop, some good and some bad.

BTW: I like the city you are rocking in the right corner

N4cer is offline Member
    I've never seen winny that isn't sore after injection. I mean, think about it. You're injecting suspended crystals into the muscle, just like ground glass. The water is whisked away by the lymphatic system, and then you have just crystals in the muscle. Good times.
    Drink it and go on.

tedeez is offline Banned
    just to make it simple HELL YES. If you still want to inject i found doing it in the arm first thing in the morning helps get through it. First time i did it was in the glute at night and i couldnt sleep.

N4cer is offline Member
    In the bis or tris will certainly cause the illusion of HUGE arms.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    I lasted 3 injections and then said fvck it and drank the rest of it.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    hell yea im from the burgh to. i used to live in mt. washington years ago during college and lifted at the ballys right over the hill in the heart of the city. winny can hurt and it can definatly be to painful for some people. i've had ug gear that totally immobolized me before but i also had zambons that didnt hurt anymore then a sust injection. it all depends on were you get it but in my mind winny is a must when cutting because when stacked with masteron , fina, primo and var there is nothing better. i just recently bought some oral winny for thr first time to use this summer because i got sick of the injections. i have always tried to stay away from the oral version because its so hard on the liver but i need my winny and decided to try it once

imakillerr is offline New Member
    I JUST did my first winny injection (literally, about 10 minutes ago)... That shit sucked... 4 weeks of this?! The results better be worth it!

N4cer is offline Member
    Why did it suck DURING injection? That's freakish.

I dont start my winny for three more weeks, Im gonna try to inject and see how long I can take it. I'm shooting sust325 right now and don't even notice the pain anymore. I should have gotten win pills, but wanted the liquid b/c I got 20ml free and I just boughtb another 20 ml

N4cer is offline Member
    No difference. If you get a better price on liquid, good job. I've never seen injectable winny that is of a price comparable to oral. You sure it's not oral (non sterile) liquid?

No the injectable was alot more but I already had gotten 20 ml for free from a buddy, so I just ordered more liquid instead of pills. The manufacturer says: Dosages range from 3 to 5 cc?s per week for men. Oral dosage is in the area of 16 to 30 mg per day for men,(i would make it 50mg), so I assume it could be taken orally as well. Ill just have to see how the first few injections go.
    Last edited by Elusive; 02-09-2008 at 03:29 PM.

SNUKA is offline Member
    i had winny from a ugl dosed at 125mg/ml. this is when i was a noob and had no clue i shot 1cc once a day and it was the most crippling thing more than prop. then i moved to 1/2 a cc and it was still bad ass so i just started to drink that shit. forget winny for me anyways it scalped me.

tdurdin is offline New Member
    I am a noobie looking to get ripped for the summer by taking some winny. Already in good shape...5'9 182 about 7 or 8% BF lift about 5x a week and do cardio about 4x a week.....Planning on just taking vitamin W.....any advice?

N4cer is offline Member
    Winny won't make you ripped. Get a life.

tdurdin is offline New Member
    Well what are your thoughts then senator?

Comeback Kid 48 is offline New Member

Painful Winny Injections

I've been on and off the gear for over 20 years and have never had a painful injection from Winny (suspension). As you can see from the replies almost all people do. I don't know why I don't. My gear has always been US brand name, generic, or compounded from a pharmacy. Perhaps that's why..............? However, I know there's good clean knock-off's out there, so it's probably not because ot's contaminated or something.

The only thing that's been "painfull (a relative feeling) to me was the original Parabolin 76mg. The injections didn't sting,; the site just swelled up a little and was sore for a few days after. Probably was that way with a few others, but nothing that wasn't tolerable.

Also, some swear by Winny and others say it's worthless. Personally, I've never seen much results either way. And at 50mg/cc, you have to inject a lot every day or every other day. For the price, it's not worth it to me.

Good Luck

N4cer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdurdin View Post
    Well what are your thoughts then senator?
    Steroids won't help you lose weight. Diet will. Juice will just help you hold muscle while getting "ripped".

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    Steroids won't help you lose weight. Diet will. Juice will just help you hold muscle while getting "ripped".
    I like that thought. I'm always battling the spare tire (natty lately) and seem to loose muscle too whilst dieting. Really am looking forward to dieting with some test in the mix and put that into practice.

Thread Information