sarou2 is offline New Member

Question Need Help With This Big Cycle!!

I have 2- 10 cc of 2500 aratet, 1 10cc of t-200. 100 pills of oxymetolona 50 by TTokkYo, 3- 10cc of 200mg Deca . I plan to throw in HCG and Nolvadex and end with Clen .

Any suggestions on how to stack?? Length of time? Where to get HCG and Nolvadex or Clomid..

Thanks
    sarou2

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member

Re: Need Help With This Big Cycle!!

Originally posted by sarou2
    I have 2- 10 cc of 2500 aratet, 1 10cc of t-200. 100 pills of oxymetolona 50 by TTokkYo, 3- 10cc of 200mg Deca . I plan to throw in HCG and Nolvadex and end with Clen .

Any suggestions on how to stack?? Length of time? Where to get HCG and Nolvadex or Clomid..

Thanks
    sarou2
    You should post a cycle you think you will like and we will fine tune it for you.

1 thing: I would take anadrol and deca in the same cycle. To nuch progesterone!

Psycoswole is offline Member
    There was some bunk aratest out a while ago, somethin about the lot #s.

With that i would run 1 of these two cycles.
    1. 700mg test 600mg deca for 10 weeks or
    2. 700mg test 10 wks drol 4 weeks 50-150mg ed then in week 5 hit 600mg deca and taper down 100mg till the cycle is over

you should have found this board before you bought your shit! could have planned a more efficient cycle. Follow up with clomid. Some will tell you to hit the HCG mid cycle others like me will tell you it is unnecessary in a 10 week cycle. Good luck and keep us posted bro

Thread Information