testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

****most successfull cycle method iv done w/ the most LBM kept****

hey bros' , test here. last year i was my own guinea pig and tried out a certain cycling method that workd out great. iv never looked as good, been as strong, or grown past wk8-10 until NOW!!! let me introduce you to what i think to be the most efficient way to cycle AAS.

Cycle 1 BULK:

wk1-4 dbol 50mgs, drol 100mgs, or test suspension 100mgs pre-w/o.......wich one?opinions on these three to jumpstart?? if i did the test suspension would it be too much test w/ the prop?? i love it and would like to work it in somehow, it blows me up like a mofo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    wk1-6 test prop150mgs ed
    wk1-6 tren ace 75mgs ed
    (running tren this early in my cycle because the tren metabolities will have time to clear out. this way recovery will be much easyer a couple months last)

Cruise:
    wk4-10 test c or e 200mgs/wk
    wk6-10 proviron 50mgs ed
    wk6-10 igf-lr3 60mcgs pwo
    this will give my body and recepters a lil rest while maintaining the gains iv made on the bulk cycle. starting at wk 4 instead of 6 because it'll give the ester some time to release and level out for constant blood levels when cruizing.

Cycle 2 CUTTER:

wk10-16 test prop 100mgs ed
    wk10-16 masteron prop 100mgs ed
    wk12-16 HALOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! 40mgs pre w/o

PCT:tomoriphine/adex/hcg /clomid/igf-lr3

wut u think fellas, pretty kick ass huh??

test

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Kick ass???maybe...to be honest bro...how can we judge unless you gave us something to go by...like some pics..not to mention that cause it is working for you doesnt mean it will work for the next person...I'm not attacking your cycle....however i personally dont believe in cruising so me personally couldnt agree with you as afr as being efficient.

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Overly complicated with a bunch of compounds.

well, let me put it this way, aat wk 6-8 most everyone stops putting weight on because of the body's reaction to the compounds youv been putting in. so ounce you reach this "platue" then you cruise on test for a month to drop some water and give your body a rest. after this period you jump on again w/ completely different drugs and shock the body into growth again just like the first part of the cycle. it worked for me. i gained thirty pounds using this method over a period of 20wks....kept 24lbs. and that was my third cycle

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    cycle looks good but nothin i'd ever wanna try. too many ed injections and compounds i dont wanna try like tren . i guess it all depends on how willing u are.

u said u kept 24 lbs.. how long has been since u came off the pct?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona View Post
    well, let me put it this way, aat wk 6-8 most everyone stops putting weight on because of the body's reaction to the compounds youv been putting in. so ounce you reach this "platue" then you cruise on test for a month to drop some water and give your body a rest. after this period you jump on again w/ completely different drugs and shock the body into growth again just like the first part of the cycle. it worked for me. i gained thirty pounds using this method over a period of 20wks....kept 24lbs. and that was my third cycle
    Interesting theory and I'm glad it works for you, but in my experience many people stop gaining weight half-way through their cycle because they are not constantly adapting their diet as they grow. If the nutrition is not increased at the same rate or beyond to offset the new growth and allow for further growth it's likely their gains will taper off.

ya, i had that prob my first cycle, not eating according to my new size. since then i fixed that issue, but still only gained 3-4lbs after the 8th wk. after introducing this cycle method, id gain 18lbs the first 6wks, loose 4lbs on the cruise, gain another 14lbs when i started cycle directly after the cruise. PCT, lost 4lbs. kept 24lbs of LBM and cut 2%bf. i havnt ran any AAS in i think almost a year now and still kept the wieght i put on. hope others have the same success.

test

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona View Post
    ya, i had that prob my first cycle, not eating according to my new size. since then i fixed that issue, but still only gained 3-4lbs after the 8th wk. after introducing this cycle method, id gain 18lbs the first 6wks, loose 4lbs on the cruise, gain another 14lbs when i started cycle directly after the cruise. PCT, lost 4lbs. kept 24lbs of LBM and cut 2%bf. i havnt ran any AAS in i think almost a year now and still kept the wieght i put on. hope others have the same success.

test
    Great info and definitely food for thought.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    looks good. not my style but i c how it would work

Thread Information