Thread: Tren in a cycle

Milderbeast is offline New Member

Tren in a cycle

Hey guys, newbie to the board. I've been clean for a year (lack of funds more than any other reason) and am about to embark on a new cycle. My usual cycle in the past consisted of the following:

1-4 D-Bol 50mg
    1-10 Test Cyp 800mg
    1-10 Deca 400mg
    10-12 Test 400mg
    10-12 Deca 200mg

Then PCT with HCG and nolva. I also would run armidex as an AI through the cycle.

My upcoming cycle however I intend on using Tren ace, something I've never been able to get hold of before now. I'm reading/hearing conflicting reports on whether it should be shot ed or eod to keep blood levels stable. I plan on running it with Cyp and probably d-bol to kickstart. Also wanted to ask if it can be mixed on my test days to keep my jabs down to a minimum.

Any and all opinions gratefully received, thanks!

bump

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    you can mix them in same syringe bro...before we comment on cycle what are your goals???

Good mass building stack followed by a cutting stack - my goal is to be carrying some good, reasonably cut size for september time. Was thinking about possibly cutting the dbol to keep things pretty lean on the bulking but I just love the rapid way you blow up on it :-D. Like I say I've been off the gear a year and my training up until the back end of 2007 had become laxidazical. I know what I can achieve with the aforementioned cycle but thought it was time to try something new having read/heard of the benefits of tren .

The rapid gain is nothing but water bro...which by the way will spill as soon as you get off...I'd go with the test and tren ...make sure nutrition is on the money.

Yeah I understand, it's just the feel good factor of almost instantaneous size - I'll give it a miss then. With my working commitments I tend to rely on protein shakes more than most. My cycle diet generally looks something like this:

1: Bowl of cereal/ oatmeal, or a couple of slices of wholemeal toast. A bannana and a 50g protein shake with 5g creatine

2: 50g protein shake, bannana and apple or grapes - sometimes an oat bar

3: Chicken breasts and baked potato and broccoli/ 2 cans of tuna in wholemeal bread/beef and rice

4: 50g protein shake bannana and a handfull of nuts *insert gag here*

*Some form of caffine intake and then train*

5: 50g protein shake with 75g maltodextrin and 5g creatine

6: Chicken or steak with either rice and vegetables or baked potato and vegetables

Sometimes will have an extra protein shake before going to bed

Always had pretty good results as long as I don't stray. How does that look to you? Thanks for the advice

Bro..IMO thats a whole lot of shakes...I'm a firm fan of solid food...shakes I use immedietly after work out or in the middle of the night after taking a piss.....but if its working for you then by all means continue.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i give your diet a C-

MikeAZ is offline Junior Member
    Just about to finish a cycle of Trenn Ace @ 50mg/EOD and Test E @ 600mg/wk. LOVED the cycle, I gained 25 lbs and only a little water mass from the test. My strenght went through the roof. Liked it so much I already stocked up some more for my next cycle, this time im going to throw some deca in the mix as well!

Thanks Mike, sounds like the kind of results I'm gunning for. How long did you run things for?

As for the diet, any refinery tips?
    Last edited by Milderbeast; 02-16-2008 at 03:06 PM.

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    I would get rid of those sheakes at #2 and #4 and eat 2 decent meals instead. Do you like eggs? I eat the same breakfast only i eat 6 eggs with it instead of the shake. The whole foods are going to stay with you longer throughout the day as opposed to the shakes.

Thread Information