Unforgivable is offline New Member

Help needed w/ cycle

Im about to do a cycle and its not my first time but I need some help and opinions on it. I want to run a 12 week cycle with either test cyp, test ent, or sustanon ? I know test e and test c are pretty much the same and that sustanon is a combination of short, medium, and long acting tests. I wanna run about 600 mg a week of whichever form of test I choose and I'm also going to be running 400 mg a week of deca except only for 10 weeks. So which would be my best choice to run with the deca?

goose is offline Banned
    Test is test,why pay more and inject more for the same results? Use test E,you get more test in 100mg than 100mg of CYP.Test E rules.

hobbs9963 is offline Associate Member
    Test E

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    Test E, Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by goose4 View Post
    Test is test,why pay more and inject more for the same results? Use test E,you get more test in 100mg than 100mg of CYP.Test E rules.
    correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure i saw a chart on both test c and e and the actual test without the easter was pretty much the same i think the difference was .2 or something or 1mg more of actual test anyways i dont see the difference in either test go with which ever one is cheaper if there is a price difference which there shouldnt be but whatever. imo

Unforgivable is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input, i guess test e sounds like the way to go then.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by juicenchris2989 View Post
    correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure i saw a chart on both test c and e and the actual test without the easter was pretty much the same i think the difference was .2 or something or 1mg more of actual test anyways i dont see the difference in either test go with which ever one is cheaper if there is a price difference which there shouldnt be but whatever. imo
    still get more raw test w/ E so if ur splittin hairs its still more bang for ur buck

Thread Information