Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: roid rage

justaguyinadaze is offline Junior Member

roid rage

ive been on sus(2ml per week),deca (2ml) for 2 weeks now...

and androlic 50mg per day for 3 weeks...

can i already be getting roid rage ?

i noticed today at work i was welding and i couldnt spark nd started really get angry at myself...

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    no such thing as roid rage . just stupid, immature ppl who shouldnt be doing AS.

PEWN is offline AR Addict
    Blog Entries
    ahhhhhhhhhhh.......... i hate this f ing cpu.........................im going to throw it .. ahhhhhhhhhh.............. sorry had roid rage ...

so they are just rumour and they dont really occur?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    you gotta be mentally mature to handle hormone fluctuations.. shouldnt touch aas if your not already a sorted person.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    either youre a dickhead or not..steroids is not an excuse..sounds like you might not be ready for steroids just yet..ironic how people get mad not on steroids and they dont think anything of it, but if theyre on steroids, its all of a sudden roid rage ..complete BS!!

spider_man is offline New Member
    i read that the so called roid rage is really something to help you work out harder.the aggerssion is for lifting better and harder so you get better results .

Wink

If you are classified as a "heavy user" (whatever that means, I'm not sure) but, I have read a few studies - that continual usage, and gradual increase in dosing results in increased emotional expenditure.

That is to say, that emotional fluctuations can occur, that isn't to say that anger doesn't belong in that category, because it does, but so does sadness, happiness, and everything in between.

But, you can't call getting angry on AS "roid rage " - that's just a stupid catch-phrase and another reason for people to have 'another reason' to hate on "users". Or whatever people classify fitness fenatics, who use AS.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I killed 3 men my first cylce

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    only 3... wow mustve been fake gear

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tizza2k View Post
    ive been on sus(2ml per week),deca (2ml) for 2 weeks now...

and androlic 50mg per day for 3 weeks...

can i already be getting roid rage ?

i noticed today at work i was welding and i couldnt spark nd started really get angry at myself...
    yeh just try to keep a lid on it, take a time out or whatever, so long as you dont let it overflow into the real world ull be ok, there r some everso super duper massively mentaly mature users who dont get roid rage whatsoever... oh how i wish it was me

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche View Post
    only 3... wow mustve been fake gear
    us uk guys have to kill more scara, remember in the us they drink out of bottles rather than propper pint glass's so dont get there pints spilled so often..

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    us uk guys have to kill more scara, remember in the us they drink out of bottles rather than propper pint glass's so dont get there pints spilled so often..
    it would have been easy double digits then

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    no such thing as roid rage. just stupid, immature ppl who shouldnt be doing AS.
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    you gotta be mentally mature to handle hormone fluctuations.. shouldnt touch aas if your not already a sorted person.
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    either youre a dickhead or not..steroids is not an excuse..sounds like you might not be ready for steroids just yet..ironic how people get mad not on steroids and they dont think anything of it, but if theyre on steroids, its all of a sudden roid rage..complete BS!!
    ^^^^

MikeAZ is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    no such thing as roid rage. just stupid, immature ppl who shouldnt be doing AS.
    Most people that take AAS are a type A personality, which mean you already have a competitve nature, maybe a little hot headed from the bigining. Taking AAS will boost your ego making it a little easier to talk crap to people! All mental stuff bro!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I dont flip out on a cycle. But i do notice i feel a lil more impacient.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    actually roids give me a great sense of well being,i am in touch with my feelings and emotions and am very tolerant of others.

White Ghost is offline Junior Member
    yeh, i freaked out on my first cycle..... killed about 60 million little one a day haha. listen if your a d*^k, your always going to be a d*^k!

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    and I ate them.

Quote Originally Posted by wilson9d View Post
    and I ate them.
    awesome source of protein!

Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    actually roids give me a great sense of well being,i am in touch with my feelings and emotions and am very tolerant of others.
    omg i don't remember typing that, i must have blacked out!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Hormones will make you more emotional and YOU as a person have to control it. By believing the media in regards to roid rage and "letting yourself become an a$$hole" then yes you can become angry. Same thing as if your not even using AAS tho so you need to learn to control the temper. Its the same thing as going thru puberty IMO, adolescents become more irritable and irresponable due to huge hormone increases and fluxuations. IMO they are not mature enough to handle their emotions but as an adult while using hormones you are mature enough to handle any sides that may occur. PErsonally I dont get any angrier while using AAS, irritated more easily yes but i just blow it off as im pretty mellow while on cycle.

honestly i think roid rage can exist... theres no such thing as a 100% side effect free xanax... so all i can say is this... if u ever took 3000mg of trenbolone a week im sure u'd probably get some serious aggression side-effects... funny thing is.. and yes some years ive had some serious aggression years, and some years no anger issues. and i wouldn't say im as stable as most people... i was diagnosed with cyclothymia (mild bipolar disorder) a few years ago.
    anyways what i feel about steroid aggression from my experiences, is that steroids act as an aggression multlplier rather then an addition, so if u are by nature a very relaxed person u should get little increased aggression, and if u aren't u should get a lot.

btw testersterone has been proven to increase aggression but not violent behaviors.

one last thing though... if the mutliplying part is true then i suppose this explains why when days i'd expect to be pissed off normally tend to piss me off a helluva a lot more when on cycle.

btw the east female german athletes who took extreme amounts of steroids , many of them since they were 10 years old, have been known to suffer from mood swings, birth defects, etc... btw i haven't had any anger issues since i got put on meds, and they don't interact with meds, so my anger issues aren't nearly as bad on cycle, though i still can get irritable at times.
    Last edited by Alex Rodriguez; 02-11-2008 at 09:51 PM.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Rodriguez View Post
    honestly i think roid rage can exist... theres no such thing as a 100% side effect free xanax... so all i can say is this... if u ever took 3000mg of trenbolone a week im sure u'd probably get some serious aggression side-effects... funny thing is.. and yes some years ive had some serious aggression years, and some years no anger issues. and i wouldn't say im as stable as most people... i was diagnosed with cyclothymia (mild bipolar disorder) a few years ago.
    anyways what i feel about steroid aggression from my experiences, is that steroids act as an aggression multlplier rather then an addition, so if u are by nature a very relaxed person u should get little increased aggression, and if u aren't u should get a lot.

btw testersterone has been proven to increase aggression but not violent behaviors.

one last thing though... if the mutliplying part is true then i suppose this explains why when days i'd expect to be pissed off normally tend to piss me off a helluva a lot more when on cycle.

Letting yourself get this way is why the media says "ROID RAGE!!!" and gives steroids a bad rap. Learn to control it, and in your case with bi-polar disease I dont think you should really be messing with AAS unless you know you can control your outbursts/anger.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have taken way more then that and halo on top and i had no mood issues.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    i have taken way more then that and halo on top and i had no mood issues.
    i knew you would chime in on that remark Tai!!!

Hephens is offline Member
    I sort dnt really believe in the whole roid rage thing, but if anything its mood swings form hormone changes. I notice being an emotional bitch while on the deca seem to happen in week3 to week5 than it disapeard.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    i wish i could affoed 3000mg tren a week. the gains would be great. but i would proably be eating all the little kids on my block because of it

STEROIDMD is offline Associate Member

I see...so you think the mood swings have more to do with the "roid rage" than being bi polar? Curious. Personally I beleive roid rage is a myth. Mostly an excuse for many people who take gear who have inferiority complex (obviously not everyone that uses it) to act that aggresive and tough with there new found strengh and size. They r saying "look at me everybody...see how big I am. I can kick your ass now." They act out to feel less inferior. Just my humble opinion. I've never felt anything like "roid rage" and I have a temper already. It does not make it any better or worse.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    I suffer from mild bipolar, in my opinion most people have bi-polar, just undiagnoised. To put in lamens terms, the only symptom you need to be considered bi-polar is:

suffer from severe to mild depression at some point in your life, then during that even if for just 5 min you don't feel sad anymore, feel happy, energized, etc...

How many people can honestly say they've never been bummed for a long or short period of time, to have that interupted by a sense of well being for no particular reason, sounds pretty common to me. Bi-polar has a very bad stigma surrounding it. Most people refer to it the same way people refer to steroid use , ignorance causes sterotypes. There are extreme cases of bi-polar, which are pretty much rare. I like being bi-polar, while on my meds I don't get sad unless something bad happens (death in fam. etc...) but I do still feel some of the boost from it, more focused, determined, full of energy, alittle compulsive but hey why not?

Sorry to jack thread!

my older sister is bi polar...

shes on lithium amongst about another 8 different drugs...

bad craic it is...

day to day her moods change and shes been commited twice..

once for hearing voices in her head and once for thinking she was invinsible whilst driving.

bad craic.

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    Extreme case, most people with bi-polar you'd never know, a lot of famous people, Martin Lawrence to name one

Concept420 is offline Associate Member
    I think there is validity to roid rage , and i notice when on cycle little things that piss me off build up this sharp feeling of anger, but its all mind over matter

sphincter is offline Member
    I am a mellow guy in general but get fierce quickly when threatened.. and that's pretty natural I think. On cycle I am even nicer than normal to my wife, am generally as tolerant as normal though do get irritated more easily by the things that normally irritate me.. I do get less pissed off at SoCal drivers on cycle too.. weird huh??

The only thing I would consider increased aggression is in the gym I push harder and longer... Also, when I'm working security at the club, I secretly wish someone would actually try to follow through on the offers to kick my ass while I'm throwing them out... they usually STFU once you get them outside.

orton4 is offline Member
    the cycles i have done i never had any issues of roid rage or mood changes... i think its a media thing!!

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    no it's an individual thing jack A$$es who can not control them selves.

orton4 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dupa95 View Post
    no it's an individual thing jack A$$es who can not control them selves.
    in general your right, and i feel those Jack A$$es ur talking about, chalk up the roid rage from all the stupid stuff they hear about how bad steroids are

everybody has good days and bad ones,if you're mentally unstable to start with then add a bunch of chemicals...you're just asking for trouble.just my opinion.

I cried the other night at the end of 8 Below so yeah I think they make ya a bit more emotional.

the movie with the siberian huskies.. such gorgeous dogs I Feel like im gonna cry again BOOO HOOO..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information