gtbaseball7 is offline New Member

Delivery of Gear

i am thinking about sending some gear to my campus box (college) its just like a po box you need your own id and all that. would that be a bad idea since it would then have to be in my name for me to receive it? is customs cracking down on gear being imported? say it gets confiscated, i know about the seizure letter but do yall know anyone thats actually gotten in trouble from customs?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    If confiscated by customs you'll get a letter basically saying, "We have it, come get it if you dare!", at which point you let them keep it. If it gets through then you've got a shipment, but they don't run independent sting operations unless you're really moving major product.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    stick it in a teddy bear and ship it to some dumb fresh or soph girl w/o a return address, or better yet return address it to some dumb friend of yours and your all good. not that i have ever done such a thing.

i play ball in the scc and i wouldn't do that shit if my life depended on it. i thought about it also and i was scared. can you use a buddy's box

but i dont Recommend it. not unless a dem wins the pres

i just dont know a better way to do it. i might try to get a house address bc i feel id be a safer bet that way but as for right now if i ordered like 5 or 6 bottles just so i wouldnt have to order so often and have it sent to my campus box is my only option

Dangercat00 is offline Junior Member
    I don't really see how you could get in much trouble. Even if customs finds your gear, they just send you a letter giving you the options to 1) come and get it or 2) deny that its yours. Obviously you would choose option 2. Really the worst thing that can happen is the confiscation of some gear.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    to bad its not always that easy. i know more then one person that had fed agents(postal inspectors) at there house because of a package.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Just get a mailbox from a private mail center with 24hr access. You can pick up packs on Sunday and it's not that expensive.

PT
    yea but you need id to open it and if you use your real id then your in the same boat. if the postal inspectors open your pack and decide to bust you its hard to get away. if they want to bust you trust me, they will not just leave it in your box so you can pick it up in the middle of the night. they have controlled deliv. and wired packages now and if they want you your going to have to find another way to fight.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    yea but you need id to open it and if you use your real id then your in the same boat. if the postal inspectors open your pack and decide to bust you its hard to get away. if they want to bust you trust me, they will not just leave it in your box so you can pick it up in the middle of the night. they have controlled deliv. and wired packages now and if they want you your going to have to find another way to fight.
    If they want you they are gonig to get you you either way. If you use a fake id its just more felonies to the list.

I wouldnt send it to your school just incase soemthing does happen now your school is involved and your exspelled

PT
    not if you have a good one. if you take that approach to open it then if you get busted you just say you were picking mail up for a friend. there are ways around everything in this world if you want to look for them

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    to bad its not always that easy. i know more then one person that had fed agents(postal inspectors) at there house because of a package.
    I take it these packs were sent international? Customs is getting good and it's real hard to get packs through like it used to be. I prefer ordering during the holidays when mail is over loaded with packs. Better chances of getting through o.k,.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    I take it these packs were sent international? Customs is getting good and it's real hard to get packs through like it used to be. I prefer ordering during the holidays when mail is over loaded with packs. Better chances of getting through o.k,.
    I will bump to that

Dangercat00 is offline Junior Member
    Even if they come to your house, which is extremely rare, all you have to do is say that the stuff isn't yours and someone else must have sent it to you by accident. They can't prove you are lying unless they then check into internet records or whatever you used to order it. Basically, unless you are having a ridiculous amount of gear coming to your address, government agents probably won't break down your door.

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by ecto9 View Post
    one was actually domestic. its rare but there was a bust and a computer was siezed during the raid so they had all the addresses that this person ever shipped to. i guess when they saw a pack coming from one and going to another they decided to stop it and get a warrent to open it. lucky for him t was growth hormone which isnt considered a controlled substance in pa

Bren is offline Associate Member
    hi all,
    My name is Bren i'm not sure how these things work because this is the first forum i have joined. is there a way to send private messages? i have some questions and comments but i don't want to publicly post it. thanks for your help.

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    yep u need minimum of 25 posts. go and whore in the lounge if its urgent

slayer1983 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

hey

be careful with sending stuff onto college campouses if u get busted the penalties are tougher for beieng on a school zone and a druf conviction will result in loss of scholarship

i feel like a retard but, can you point me to the lounge?
    thanks.

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

sweet! the guys in the whore forum rag on ya for whoring? oh well, its done now.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    If they want you they are gonig to get you you either way. If you use a fake id its just more felonies to the list.

I wouldnt send it to your school just incase soemthing does happen now your school is involved and your exspelled
    \yeah the bright side to that is that if you have a lot of charges they will usually drop some of the smaller ones. So go a head and rack’em up just do them all at once.

well what would be considered a large package? i'm not on scholarship or anything but i cant afford to be expelled from school bc i didnt want to wait til i was home. the only problem is i wanted my gear before summer so i could start at a time when i would be able to go to the gym a good bit. during school its tougher.

right now im planning on buying around 6 bottles and 600 pills. is that considered a huge deal?

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by gtbaseball7 View Post
    right now im planning on buying around 6 bottles and 600 pills. is that considered a huge deal?
    it can get you a few years in jail. very rarley do first time offenders without the intent to distribuate do jail time but it is possible and it does happen.

Thread Information