Thread: First cycle

whatisthatAAAA is offline Junior Member

First cycle

Hi so ive been injuried the last couple months and recently started back on my diet and working out. Im about 6ft and 240lbs. I would like to get back down to 200/210lbs and was thinking about using anavar /t3/clen . If i do use var im not sure on the dosage or should i just use clen/t3. I havnet read anything on stacking all three.. Has anyone ever stacked all three? My diet is going good so far and i am planing on geting back into good shape and hoping to start a cycle by may. Any suggestions? ps i perfer to just stick with orals.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    orals only are not a good idea. If you cant take injections then you arent ready for AAS. Period

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i wouldnt use anything yet. get your diet in check first and read up in the diet forum.. youd be surprised how much fat u can drop just by getting a proper diet in the works

ya iv actually already dropped 10lbs in a month with just dieting. So im definitely going to keep up with it. but i would like to try some type of steroid in a few months. Would an 8 week cycle of var be worth it? Keeping in mind im more concentrated on burning fat.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    If your concerned on burning fat then diet and cardio will be your keys subjects to stay focused on. Clen will help push that fat burning a little faster but without the first 2 it will do nothing for you and neither will steroids .

ya i know thanks and i will stick with it. so if i stick with my diet and cardio and lifting for a couple months and i still want to burn more fat, would anavar be something i should look into? I only ask because i can get some now and would like to buy it for later use.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i wouldnt use anything until u really platue

ok what about any supplements? Like i said i havent been able to work out due to injuries, any recommendations help me to get going again? No2? or idk im not sure what else is out there.

admirals56 is offline Banned
    like lego said clen could be a great asset for your goals

so any other supplements that could help? I hear no2 helps or Tbomb anyone have any experience with either?

djcj2002 is offline Associate Member
    NO2 just gave me better pumps. Really didn't do anything better as far as fat burning. Like everyone has said before DIET and CARDIO are musts.

tbomb 2 is great for jacking up your natty test levels and giving you a slight edge in the gym. NO-xplode i love and use for the gym, that stuff gets me jacked every time. the NO2 by the company MRI sucks IMHO as Ive used it and it didnt do crap for energy, focus, or even pumps. Id go with Amp02 or NO-xplode. Even NO-shotgun would help.

Clen will increase fat burn greatly but as I stated earlier you need ot have your diet down and stick with it, along with cardio. The OTC supps as I had mentioned are great for mind/mental focus while hitting up the weights. Have you also looked into some type of thermogenic?

ok cool thanks guys

no do they work?

Thread Information