y2martt is offline New Member

Deca/Winstrol Stack

I have a 10 week supply of Deca (250mg) and 20 week supply of winstrol (50mg), how do you guys recommend i stack them. this is my first cycle, my main goal is to reduce body fat, and get stronger. I am not looking to be a bodybuilder, just looking to get lean. i cant find a clear answer anywhere
    Last edited by y2martt; 02-11-2008 at 10:47 PM.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    you have no clue about how to effectively use aas, please dont start yet.

go research before you make a huge mistake.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    you have no clue about how to effectively use aas, please dont start yet.

go research before you make a huge mistake.
    Couldnt have said it better and in a nicer way!

y2martt is offline New Member
    I appreciate the honesty guys. Let me ask you this, what is downside of stacking winstrol /deca for 10 weeks, once a week injections of deca, and twice a week of winstrol?

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by y2martt View Post
    I appreciate the honesty guys. Let me ask you this, what is downside of stacking winstrol/deca for 10 weeks, once a week injections of deca, and twice a week of winstrol?
    Well let me first off say that AAS are not Magic Beans and will do nothing but add some bloat and possible muscle gain if you are eating half assed. IF your diet is spot on for cutting then you will experience a possible loss of libido due to no test in your system and quite possibly a harder recovery. Winny does not cut you up, diet and cardio does. Deca only is stupid for the reasons mentioned above but on top of that, lack of motivation, mood swings, lost sense of well being. Like stated, start looking thru the diet section and start a cutting diet as well as doing cario (look at the workout/exercise forums as well to get a good understanding on workout/loos fat) Your goals will not be achieved at all without the proper precautions taken as mentioned. Do more reading and start hitting up the cario a lot more as well as diet. Steroids are not what you need or should be looking for.

HURRICANE3500 is offline Junior Member
    u better find some test for starts ..

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you need to educate yourself on proper steroid use before you make some huge mistakes...deca without test is a big problem unless you dont care if you dick works, do you even know what PCT is? Winny needs to be injected everyday, not twice a week..and diet and cardio is what gets you lean...AAS are not magic pills like you believe..use the search button and visit the education threads

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Nobody asked before...your stats?

orion565 is offline Associate Member
    I have been on this board for a while and I still don't understand why these questions and others on this page keep coming up?

Can I drink alcohol? What is the fastest way to burn the fat? Can I drink winny, etc, etc... I am surprised after all these repetitive posts that this continues.

I am puzzled.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by y2martt View Post
    I have a 10 week supply of Deca (250mg) and 20 week supply of winstrol (50mg), how do you guys recommend i stack them. this is my first cycle, my main goal is to reduce body fat, and get stronger. I am not looking to be a bodybuilder, just looking to get lean. i cant find a clear answer anywhere
    at least 400mg wk DECA ,,,50-100mg Winstrol daily and add some testosterone .

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    Before setting a 3 cmpd cycle for someone, lets find out his stats and cycle hx.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    at least 400mg wk DECA,,,50-100mg Winstrol daily and add some testosterone.
    You don't even know his stats. What if he's 15 years old and 110lbs?

inkslinger is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    you need to educate yourself on proper steroid use before you make some huge mistakes...deca without test is a big problem unless you dont care if you dick works, do you even know what PCT is? Winny needs to be injected everyday, not twice a week..and diet and cardio is what gets you lean...AAS are not magic pills like you believe..use the search button and visit the education threads

what he said ... these bros are giving you some great information ...
    you dont want to go onto a deca /winny only stack..

why dont you start off by giving us your age / weight / work out habits and eating habits and then we can properly advise you on what to do ..

Thread Information