Thread: Anavar/t3/clen

whatisthatAAAA is offline Junior Member

Anavar/t3/clen

Hi so ive been injuried the last couple months and recently started back on my diet and working out. Im about 6ft and 240lbs. I would like to get back down to 200/210lbs and was thinking about using anavar /t3/clen . If i do use var im not sure on the dosage or should i just use clen/t3. I havnet read anything on stacking all three.. Has anyone ever stacked all three? My diet is going good so far and i am planing on geting back into good shape and hoping to start a cycle by may. Any suggestions?

blackh2 is offline Associate Member
    wish i could help yoou, please post results ,,,u might want to add some t-prop!!! give some more info.... pre-cycles, age etc

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'd stack all 3 together because if your using T3 you should have a roid(Var) to maintain muscle mass.

im 20 and have never done a cycle. ive Been working out since i was 15 and serious since age 17. On the other thread everyone recommend me to just stick with diet and cardio and clen if i want to. but i would like to try anavar eventually

ya thats what i read so far. I originally just wanted to do t3 and clen but after looking into it some more seems like ill need to stack var or another steroid

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    With the t3 its better2have a aas to help preserve ur muscle. really those 3 would be a good cutting stack IMO n adding some test wouldnt hurt it either

Ya i do wanna run test but not anytime soon. has anyone done a cycle like this? IF so how were the results?

I had a friend on var@50mg ed n clen n he got cut the fvck up. Really it was sick, i was so pissed cause var is hardly a aas n his strength blew through the roof as well. That was proly 8months ago and hes going again@80mg ed. Var is a amazing drug really.

ya ive been hearing that a lot. would i get similar results with my diet and cardio in check. keeping in mind i weigh 240lbs at the moment

u would really be better2hold of on the var till ur a lil leaner then do it. Id say do the clen , diet, and cardio n then when ur lean enough, hop on the var

ok thats what i figured thanks for all the help

Thread Information