mclovin009 is offline Junior Member

anyone ever pass out or puke after a injection?

so i just started my first cycle with injectables on the ninth. i am doing 45mg ed of prop and yesterday was my third injection (into my glute. delts first two days). after less than a min i felt like i was going to pass out and or throw up.... at first i thought i shot into a vein aka wasting that injection but later that day when the injection site became sore i startd to think it was in my head. has this ever happened to anyone else or does anyone have any imput as to what could have happened.

ps i dont have any problems with needles or blood

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    well it wasnt into a vein thats for sure, you would have been cou***ng your guts up otherwise. No idea really what could have caused it unless you are scared of needles which you say you are not

ya thats what i was thinkin also. i could be more of a ***** than i realize, but i did the other cheek this morning and had no problems

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the only cause is 100% mental bro. even though you say your not afraid of needles you are. you were probably just scared by the fact that you were sticking yourself that it caused butterflies in your stomach.

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    I dont particulary like needles but I do get a little light headed after my first poke of a cylce. Its all mental.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    I dont particulary like needles but I do get a little light headed after my first poke of a cylce. Its all mental.
    Well whats really sad is that I look forward to every injection

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post

I can see it now- New National Geographic special- Steroids make you like sticking needles in your body. lol

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    was it very hot in the room you were doing it in?

my m8 and myself had the same thing a couple of years ago.. jabbed each other (with steroids using a needle and syringe.. i am aware what comments you guys make!) and both felt faint as hell and needed a fan to cool down..

was a very hot day though.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah me too !!! I love injections.... I am a sick man ... but hey it offers lots and lots of excitement !!!

but ....

My very first time... I did Pass out.... all nerves... anxiety... or something...

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    never happened2me.

Elusive is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    me too..
    Last edited by Elusive; 02-12-2008 at 10:29 AM.

I sweat like a motherfcuker right before jabbing... Dunno know why guess its just nerves... kinda get light headed a bit after also but then im okay..

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    anxiety

You know what happend to me yesterday during my jab, (in quad), when i aspirated a TINY red dot appeared at the base of the needle.. first time thats ever happened.. i was like fvck what do i do?!? so I pulled back more and no more red appeared, so i figured, "fvck it, if i start cou***ng ill know i hit a vein" so i injected it, and nothing happened. I think what may SOMETIMES occur is that as the needle is entering the muscle, skin, etc, it may puncture a vein ON THE WAY IN, and therefore have a drop of blood on the end of it perhaps?? thats my theory.. just wanted to express it cuz sometimes I bet it could be mistaken that you've hit a vein...

not to mention i was pretty nervous injecting it after that happened but i wasnt about to pull it out and go thru all that over again!!! now im kinda nervous on any future jabz...

Concept420 is offline Associate Member
    first time i ever took an injection i passed out... I am pretty sure it was some psychological needle thing, because its never been a problem since

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    one of my last shots of my first cycle i almosed passed out. It was a quad shot and it took me like 4 tries then when i was done, i was shaking and everything. But my first one was a breeze.

crazyivan is offline New Member
    yeah its totally mental, i've nearly passed out after, hell my whole first cycle i whould be shakeing so bad and feeking dissy i would have to lay down for a few. The messed up thing is it still happens to me here and there, must be an f ing phobia because after who can even count the jabs it still gets me sometimes.

ya i think you guys are right. im about a week in and since im taking prop ed i have done my delts, glutes, quads, and now on bi's and havent had another problem. and to anwser your question shifty, i dont think it was heat, i live up north and it was below 10 outside and probally 60 if im lucky inside. winter blows!!!!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i never passed out but when i first started doing gear i used to get nervous during injections and i would get really hot and sweaty. i hate poking myself still but it definatly dosnt bother me like it did the first few times. as for shooting prop, that sucks and if im doing ed or eod injections then that bothers me because you have to keep switching and i personally dont like injecting into my smaller muscles

Thread Information