soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member

Short frequent vs long less frequent cycles

say someone is tryin to bulk or whatever goals the person might have. whats the correct way to go? short frequent cycles or long less frequent cycles. in short cycles im thinkin no more than 10 weeks and long cycles im thinkin at least 16 weeks. which would u choose?

bump

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    short cycles would be more like 6-8 weeks bro...using of course fast acting compounds...correct way to go???...thats a matter of invidual bro...i like short cycles for bulk or cut...

i cant make up my mind. im tryin to bulk im tryin to avoid the fast acting compounds cuz of their frequent injections. not that i cant take it but cuz last i did prop i had someone helpin me wit injections. the only place i can self-inject are the thighs.

i was thinkin about doin deca and test e for 10 weeks several times during this year. too short?

bump for mas

djcj2002 is offline Associate Member
    Personally I wouldn't do deca less than 12 weeks. And I'm pretty sure you would want to run the test 2 weeks past the deca. Even if you planned on a 10 week deca, that would give you a normal 12 week cycle.

i know what ur sayin and im well aware of it.

im just wonderin, if u were to bulk, and considering all aspects of a cycle (time, money, results) which type of cycle would u go for? the shorter fast acting ones or the longer slow acting ones?

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    10 weeks is where i like to be myself

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I prefer 12 week cycles or longer myself due to pinning only twice a week. Have not messed with short cycles yet as pinning ED is not what im looking forward too but I think now it wont be a problem. Another advantage of shorter cycles is less time off before getting back on again. For bulking its only a matter of opnion as diet is where it lies. For instance, Tren and Prop cna be used to bulk as Tren is a great bulker but it can also be used to cut, all about hte diet and how you go about it.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I used2do the short cycles n i just dont get enough out of them really. N im sick of stickn myself everymorning

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff1 View Post
    10 weeks is where i like to be myself
    10 weeks sounds about right to me. not too long and not too short

Quote Originally Posted by legobricks View Post
    I prefer 12 week cycles or longer myself due to pinning only twice a week. Have not messed with short cycles yet as pinning ED is not what im looking forward too but I think now it wont be a problem. Another advantage of shorter cycles is less time off before getting back on again. For bulking its only a matter of opnion as diet is where it lies. For instance, Tren and Prop cna be used to bulk as Tren is a great bulker but it can also be used to cut, all about hte diet and how you go about it.
    congrats on ur new status as a monitor bro.

tren is something i never wanna try. seems a lil too hardcore for me. i'll definetly up my cals when i get on. i havent cycle for over 1.5 yrs. cant wait to get back at it again

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty View Post
    I used2do the short cycles n i just dont get enough out of them really. N im sick of stickn myself everymorning
    yeah something tells me the longer cycles are the way to go. i know what those frequent injections can be like, not fun

Thread Information