Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is it garbage??

GeneticFreakshow is offline Junior Member

is it garbage??

I have done 6 bottles of cyp250 3 bottles of deca300 1 of enathate250. All within the last 6 months. Now I am mixing 10ml dbols with cyp and deca for the last month and a half. Obviously i work out like a mad man at the gym. Taking in all the regular supplements proteins weight gainers lol. Anyways i have gained in total 10 lbs...I get it from a good source i am just wondering if this is shit is garbage...I have 2 20ml bottles of EQ and ProFina i am wondering if i should get rid of them and get from another lab?? HELP ME OUT

I am new to this forum...

Please take a minute to read the rules... *admin*
    Last edited by GeneticFreakshow; 02-13-2008 at 08:19 AM.

seattleironpumper is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    you might want to mention your stats and diet here to get more help,
    also are u trying to get a source check if u are its not going to happen!!!!!
    Last edited by seattleironpumper; 02-13-2008 at 01:52 AM. Reason: overlooked

chrisr is offline New Member

liqua tech

Quote Originally Posted by GeneticFreakshow View Post
    I have done 6 bottles of cyp250 3 bottles of deca300 1 of enathate250. All within the last 6 months. Now I am mixing 10ml dbols with cyp and deca for the last month and a half. Obviously i work out like a mad man at the gym. Taking in all the regular supplements proteins weight gainers lol. Anyways i have gained in total 10 lbs...I get it from a good source i am just wondering if this is shit is garbage...I have 2 20ml bottles of EQ and ProFina i am wondering if i should get rid of them and get from another lab?? HELP ME OUT

i have been using ****** on and off for about 1 year and i find it to be amongst the best i have ever tried

seattleironpumper is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    better edit your post or u could be banned, can't mention labs
    Last edited by seattleironpumper; 02-13-2008 at 02:04 AM. Reason: ad on

bbuff is offline New Member
    wow two noobs in here discussing ugls. Edit the lab name out of your posts they're not allowed.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    No UGL names mentioned please read the rules!!! Man i should be in bed!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i never even heard of that crap. are you sure its legit? what doses are you running and what is your calorie intake like?

Well yes i am a noob to this whole thing. that is y i am asking questions

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    so youve been using gear non stop for 6 months and youre noob? what are your stats?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    so youve been using gear non stop for 6 months and youre noob? what are your stats?
    6months, loads of supps, hitting the gym hard, but only put on 10lbs!

hmmmm

NoobJuice is offline Member
    I gain ten pounds in three weeks off cyp or E ..... Sounds bunk

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice View Post
    I gain ten pounds in three weeks off cyp or E ..... Sounds bunk
    You have no idea what this kid is eating and that makes the difference....

I have been eating LOTS. Healthy foods Obviously. I used to wiegh in at 185 when i started. I lost weight fast after 2 months i went down to 168. Started on the sauce now i am a 178 lean though. I am not sure if i have been losing the fat and putting on muscle. I dunno maybe that counterbalances everything...I am such a newb at these forums bare with me. Might sound stupid what are "STATS" i know what it means but what????

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I have been eating LOTS. Healthy foods Obviously. I used to wiegh in at 185 when i started. I lost weight fast after 2 months i went down to 168. Started on the sauce now i am a 178 lean though. I am not sure if i have been losing the fat and putting on muscle. I dunno maybe that counterbalances everything...I am such a newb at these forums bare with me. Might sound stupid what are "STATS" i know what it means but what????
    height, weight, age, cycle history, diet, training exp.

Whats your diet? list it with macros.

Calorie intake is about close to 4000 good calories. protiens close to 200 grams a day...I know it bothers me that i am spending all this money on gear and supplements. I am not getting the gains i should be of what my friends tell me. Someone at the gym said that i work out too much and too often but i take weekends off... i don't get it

Dude if uv been on6months its time 2come off n do a HEAVY PCT, really this is 4 ur own good n ur health. If u knew what it is ur doing I wouldnt be so against a 6month cycle but u dont, ur new at this.

this sounds like a train wreck

stats?

Quote Originally Posted by IntenseAthlete View Post
    this sounds like a train wreck
    2 trains wrecked, with an aeroplane crashed on top...

5'8" 178lbs, age26, (cyp, enathate, deca , dbals) Quality Protein, Lots of Complex Carbs, Chicken Chicken Chicken...Trainging exp my dad has been training since before i was born......i do the sauce but i don't over do it. 2 shots a week of cyp250 and deca300 at a 1ml each and for the last month and a half throwing in dbals 30 mls a day. I didnt think it was that much....

lay your cycle or cycles out like this

example

dbol weeks 1-3 30 mgs ed
    1-12 deca 200mgs per week

It makes it easier to understand

put everthing youve taken and how much time in between

When you said what you did over the last 6 months, was that with gaps between cycles?

have you been taking juice for 6 months non stop? I hope not

do you even know what PCT is?

5'8" 178lbs, age26, (cyp, enathate, deca , dbals) Quality Protein, Lots of Complex Carbs, Chicken Chicken Chicken...Trainging exp my dad has been training since before i was born......i do the sauce but i don't over do it. 2 shots a week of cyp250 and deca300 at a 1ml each and for the last month and a half throwing in dbals 30 mls a day. I didnt think it was that much....
    Whats ur dad got2do with this???

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    oh boy I don't even know where to start.
    what and when is your planned pct?

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Please take a minute to read the rules... *admin*

without seeing your diet and training its hard to say for sure.

Second2None is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    6months, loads of supps, hitting the gym hard, but only put on 10lbs!

hmmmm
    If thats all true then you can answer your own question

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    oh boy I don't even know where to start.
    what and when is your planned pct?
    he hasnt gained anything he isnt thinking of doing pct, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Second2None View Post
    If thats all true then you can answer your own question
    Which question?

jch3131 is offline Associate Member
    2 trains wrecked, with an aeroplane crashed on top...
    Add a dog walking over and cocking its leg up to piss on everything.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you really need to some diet and training research before you even think about doing another cycle. Even if your diet is what you say it is, i believe that you would have gained a little more than 10 pounds on all that gear. Sounds bunk dude, Oh and did I mention you need to do more research?

Which question?
    if he did all that gear he stated then its fake

Thanx for all your help guys and gals!! I tried to do some research before did anything. i moved to another province, away from all my buddies that are hard into... i have taken no time in between cycles and i will stop when i get the gains that i want lol...i eat like a horse. I was told to go see a doctor by a friend in the gym and tell him what i have been taking and what i have been eating...i just might need a whole different work out routine. I have no help at my gym i try and talk to people about what is good and what is not...if u guys don't mind do u know any good websites for good nutrition and work outs i have boughten a few books on work different work out but i need to send my body into shock mix it up a little bit thanx

Thanx for all your help guys and gals!! I tried to do some research before did anything. i moved to another province, away from all my buddies that are hard into... i have taken no time in between cycles and i will stop when i get the gains that i want lol...i eat like a horse. I was told to go see a doctor by a friend in the gym and tell him what i have been taking and what i have been eating...i just might need a whole different work out routine. I have no help at my gym i try and talk to people about what is good and what is not...if u guys don't mind do u know any good websites for good nutrition and work outs i have boughten a few books on work different work out but i need to send my body into shock mix it up a little bit thanx
    Ur really gona stay on till u get the gains u want????? Ur the kind of person that gives roids a bad name ya know that. Any fvck idiot can shoot roids for a couple weeks n gain2x what u have, whats that sayn about u. Proly that u dont know what the fvck it is ur doing. ur going2hurt urself. learn A LOT about diet, exercise and aas because u obviously dont know what it is ur doing. I cant beleive what im reading, really im n complete shock.

u know what i think its just bunk shit man, cause i have none of the side affects i thought i was just lucky. ya i will take ur advice and everyone elses its sounds like u guys no alot more then i do lol... i will finish what i have another week and look around for proper diet different work outs... i wll get that PCT. take a a few months off and start again with some different stuff before summer. I am just pissed off that i spent all that money on that sauce and didn't get the results that i wanted

u know what i think its just bunk shit man, cause i have none of the side affects i thought i was just lucky. ya i will take ur advice and everyone elses its sounds like u guys no alot more then i do lol... i will finish what i have another week and look around for proper diet different work outs... i wll get that PCT. take a a few months off and start again with some different stuff before summer. I am just pissed off that i spent all that money on that sauce and didn't get the results that i wanted
    Thank god really, i didnt think u were gona come off. Get some blood work done. It sucks u droped that much $ on a bunk cycle but count ur gains n drive on with the mission. Learn A LOT when u have enough know hows2run a cycle proprly, then u can do 1. Uv earned my respect bro+1 4cumn off really. I know it sucks cumn off when u didnt get what u expected out of it. But it has2b over some time

Meh...i don't know i got that shit from good friends and they where getting the gains. Oh well doing this made me do something get off my ass and hit the gym for the past 8 months...If u can can u point me in the right direction on where to do some basic research on diet. From what i am hearing that seems MAJOR in what u must do in ur cycles. I thought i was eating good i dunno. i am all new to this i wanted to get big fast :P

This forum has fvckn EVERYTHING. Check out the diet section, exercise section, and the steroid profiles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information