karaudio is offline New Member

my first cycle: set me some goals first

I have decided that I'm going to do a cycle... I know I'm not near my genetic limits....

stats...

height 5' 11.5"
    weight 165
    BF 9 -10 %

taken cold on off day.
    bi's 13.5"
    chest 43"
    waist 29.5"

diet approx 3500 cals a day 250 - 300gms protien

goals:

200 -210lbs 8-9% bf

I plan on doing just one cycle and before the bashing begins... I'm laid off till april, and would like to take that time to change my body.. I played basketball all through school and trained mostly for explosiveness had 34" vert(white boy)... I'm sick of being looked at as small I know I could go all natural but I'm choosing not to... I plan to get to 175lbs before I start on cycle.

cycle:

weeks 1-4 androl 50mg/day ( or dbol ) 20mg/day
    weeks 1 -12 test e 250 - 500 mg/wk injecting mondays and thursdays
    weeks 13-14 clomid 50mg/day

keeping Nolvadex on hand (or maybe just run it through the entire cycle) heard it can slow gains durning a cycle but I don't want bitch tits either...

will increase cal intake to 4000 - 4500 I would consider myself smart enough to use steroids correctly and safely... please feel free to rip into me now I've located all the drugs and want to get them since they are available and I happen to have the cash on hand.

let me know your thoughts

prima07 is offline Associate Member
    well how long have u been readin about all of this

prima07 is offline Associate Member
    good luck takin down 4000 calories.

Thug Nasty is offline Associate Member
    4000 calories is not a ton.....

4000+ cals is done quite often by many serious BB's.

I've always been curious about AS and other supplements but actual research I've been reading for a few months now.

no one tearing into me yet...

PS... i've been working on bulking naturally for 3 months now...I started eating and started gaining.. strange I know.lol I started 3 months ago at 160 lbs and 15%BF I dropped down to 155 and 9% BF on my bulking diet before I jumped to 165 lbs 9 -10 % BF so I've been making considerable progress already.

supplements include:

allthewhey whey protien
    complete multi
    5g creatine mono/day
    bsn nitrix first month only

in_nujerz is offline Junior Member
    your cycle seems fine if you paln to run it like that maybe add an AI to pct but pretty good otherwise if you dont wanna reach your potential first

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    If this is you're first cycle, DROP all that except The test E

If I do this i'm going to do something close to what I posted... do I need to wait 2 weeks after my last injection to start pct with test E?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Cycle:

weeks 1-4 dbol 40mg/day
    weeks 1 -12 test e 500 mg/wk injecting mondays and thursdays

PCT Anthony roberts

CL

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    why dont you post up your diet for starters? I think youve got plenty of natural room left to grow first..if youre not gaining, youre diet is off and if you know youre not near your genetic limits, why are you taking steroids ?

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    you need to eat at least 4000 cals. list your diet.

diet.....

I don't follow an exact diet everyday... I eat as clean as possible. lots of tuna,chicken and steak... don't forget the turkey...

I take 2 scoops of allthewhey with 16 ounces nonfat chocolate milk first thing in the morning ...

1 scoop before workout and 2 after my workout. (24g per scoop)... usually eat a apple or bannana after my workout too.

1 scoop before bed with some wheat toast with PB..

man your cals are not close to where they should be..read this

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

replace a couple of those shakes with real food too

ohh... I eat rice with my chicken and tuna.. I also eat burgers off my george forman... I'm not crazy and measure everything with a scale but friends can't stand how anal i am about what and when I put food into my body...

im just saying if youre not gaining, your cals arent where you think they are..start counting..you'll be surprised how much youre actually eating or not eating

longhorn.. I think you misunderstood me... the shakes are what I do everyday... I eat meals in between the shakes thats just as close as I get to something I do everyday. I'll try to log my exact intake today and see where I end up.. I'll keep yall posted

admirals56 is offline Banned
    ur pct is way to ealy. start on wk 14

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    20mgs of d-bol is a waste. either up it or drop it. i would definatly hit up 500mgs of test instead of 250. as for the calories, everyone else already said it. most importantly, consume at least 300 grams of protein a day or your not going to grow

Quote Originally Posted by karaudio View Post
    If I do this i'm going to do something close to what I posted... do I need to wait 2 weeks after my last injection to start pct with test E?
    I thanks... for the pct advice....I thought I had to wait 2 weeks.. should I run pct for 2 weeks or more?

as for the dbol ... which should I run for the first 4 weeks

40mg dbol/day
    or
    50mg andro/day

your PCT needs some improvement..run it for at least 4 weeks..may want to reconsider your doseage too or possibly add some nolva and/or an AI

First cyles best cycles?

read post#5..talks about people starting cycles before theyre near their genetic limit and what you can expect..

440Charger is offline Junior Member
    count your calories for a week and see what it averages.. Get a little digital scale or something www.trueprotien.com sells them for like 20 bucks. Weigh your food and see how much you're eating. You probably aren't eating 4000 cals if you're not growing.

I have been growing....just not where I want to be.. thanks for the post about the genetic limits... so are they saying its impossible to keeps decent gains or just unlikely? is it do to not completely comiting to the lifestyle of eating and training? cause they are saying that the body simply can't handle the extra muscle.

my theory.. feel free to pick it apart this is just my way of learning..

when X althete gains 25 lbs of muscle his resting metabolism will increase by alot... if a diet isn't taking this into account your body will need to reduce its mass to equal this out.. If proper diet and training continue I don't understand the science as to why you would lose it.

care to explain or correct me??

you will have to bear with me... (nightshifter) my morning starts between noon and 2pm lol

morning shake:

502 cals 64 pro 64 carbs 0 fat

Breakfast
    2 eggs .5 cup 2% milk (scrambled) 2 dry wheat toast 16oz OJ (usually eat 3 or 4 eggs and 1 cup of milk but i'm out of eggs)

565cals 26 pro 88carbs 7.5 fat

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    im your height, i didnt touch aas till i broke 200 at a low bf%

... would you consider yourself a naturally small build??? I plan to work my way to 175 before I start on my first cycle I believe 200 is posible but it would take say 2 years to do it naturally, as opposed to 3 months.....on gear. I could waste my money on legal supplements but gear is legit and the sides are researched and known.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    patience is a virtue

... would you consider yourself a naturally small build??? I plan to work my way to 175 before I start on my first cycle I believe 200 is posible but it would take say 2 years to do it naturally, as opposed to 3 months.....on gear. I could waste my money on legal supplements but gear is legit and the sides are researched and known.
    or better yet..spend the $ on food..and learn how to eat..many people think they know how to eat..when they really dont..i used to be the same way..spent some time tweaking my diet and figure out how my body reacted and made some great natural gains

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    in your first post you say your goals are to go from 165 to 200-210. roughly 45 pounds in 12 weeks with drol or d-bol and 500 mg of test e. you need to just sit down and reevaluate your situation. you are talking about adding nearly one third of your body to itself. so think of it this way take another guy you know your size, portion him into 3 equal parts now add that to your body. good luck with that! set your goals less lofty and obtainable. you will do much better by adding 10-15 lbs of quality gains and keeping it. all the while getting way stronger. just keep focus and set attainable goals and i think you will be alright.

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    AT your weight and inexperience in the gym you should not even think steroids as the end all drug. Get your diet straight and keep training for a while. As Tai stated, patience is a virtue. Do you realize the problems that can occur while bulking up that fast with little time in the gym? Ever think of how your joints, tendons, bones might feel? That is why you need to have a solid foundation and some time in the gym. No AAS for you. Even when training naturally and bulking while first starting out, EVERYONE runs into problems with their body and getting big quickley. Lay off, eat right and get your body used to lifting.

I logged my diet over the day. I'll eat something small still tonight.

3741 cals 297g protien 442g carbs 83.5g fat.

seems pretty good to me. If you thinks its nessary I could break it all down for you.

I have decided that I'm going to use AAS I will gain another 10 lbs of natural muscle before I go on cycle... that will put me up 10lbs and down 5-6% bf... I'll keep yall posted about my progress. had a great chest workout today I benched 230 for the first time ever.

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    I have decided that I'm going to use AAS I will gain another 10 lbs of natural muscle before I go on cycle... that will put me up 10lbs and down 5-6% bf... I'll keep yall posted about my progress. had a great chest workout today I benched 230 for the first time ever.
    Not bad for a 165er.
    Not bad at all.

CL

thanks... chest is killing me today (good hurt) have a feeling my arms will be feeling it in the morning.

Thread Information