hdd123 is offline Associate Member

Question proper hcg injection

Hi, I got Pregnyl and I' m going to do my first injection by myself. Unfortunately I haven' t done any injection before. I would inject in back, but I don't know, where exactly (if cheek of ass devided in 4 parts, in witch part to inject). I don' t know how deep to stab the needle (the needle is about 30 mm long: for example, 2/3 of needle stabbed in or more?), too. Please, who knows, detailed detailed describe this procedure

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    HCG can be injected SubQ in the fatty area around the stomach, so Just a few mm's under the skin should get you in there like swimwear
    Last edited by Dizz28; 02-13-2008 at 01:04 PM. Reason: jacked up the spelling of "HCG" ....I don't know how, but I did...

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    use a slin pin and shot it sub q into your belly fat.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if youve never done any injections, what were you taking before that leads you to believe that you need HCG ? how much HCG were you planning to take? have you ever researched this? taking too much HCG can really mess up your nuts

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    if youve never done any injections, what were you taking before that leads you to believe that you need HCG? how much HCG were you planning to take? have you ever researched this? taking too much HCG can really mess up your nuts
    not this random hcg diet thats going around? hope not!

Answer

I' m planning to take 5000 IU, every second week, no more than 3 amps.(how about this idea?). I would do no more than 1000 IU each week, but here in my area is problemastical to get bacterostatical water, to keep this stuff fresh, so I have to use each amp. at once. I' ve used proviron 25 mg for 2,5 months before. But I' ve no problem with nuts, test. levels or hpta, I just want a little bit to boost my hpta (lh and fsh production)

Quote Originally Posted by hdd123 View Post
    I' m planning to take 5000 IU, every second week, no more than 3 amps.(how about this idea?). I would do no more than 1000 IU each week, but here in my area is problemastical to get bacterostatical water, to keep this stuff fresh, so I have to use each amp. at once. I' ve used proviron 25 mg for 2,5 months before. But I' ve no problem with nuts, test. levels or hpta, I just want a little bit to boost my hpta (lh and fsh production)

thats not the best idea..taking 5000 IUs is too much to take at once and can damage your Legyig cells..why do you want to raise your LH and FSH?

In man's body lh and fhs interaction stimulates testosterone production

I know what LH and FHS..why do you need to take HCG if you have no problems with test levels as youve said..

I wan't to close my body's growth zones, too DD

I wan't to close my body's growth zones, too DD

how old are you?

SL63 is offline Associate Member
    WTF are you taking HCG to grow for?? Thats the fuking stupidest thing I have heard yet on the boards.

Take some test like a normal person. You are going to **** up your testiest sensitivity to LH/FSH

Quote Originally Posted by T-rex1 View Post
    WTF are you taking HCG to grow for?? Thats the fuking stupidest thing I have heard yet on the boards.

Take some test like a normal person. You are going to **** up your testiest sensitivity to LH/FSH
    Not grow for, but stop growing up you ****ing idiot

how old are you?
    I'm between 20 and 21

Not grow for, but stop growing up you ****ing idiot

i assume you mean as growing height wise? Im confused..your growth plates are most likely fused by now..have you had them x-rayed? taking HCG for that reason is pretty stupid..

LOL @ problemastical !!!

Injecting HCG will suppress your body's HTPA if used by itself and not concurrently with a SERM

HCG is good for 60days once reconstituted if kept in the refrigerator, you don't have to do all at once!

i assume you mean as growing height wise? Im confused..your growth plates are most likely fused by now..have you had them x-rayed? taking HCG for that reason is pretty stupid..
    what does it mean x- rayed? No everything ok. I would rather say, that I want to make myself more mature ( you know, growing not in height, but in width, more facial hair, etc.). I' ve bought this medication in pharmacy (not in black market: my coach knew one doctor, who prescribed me this). I bought previosly test. prop. 5% 20 amps. (in black market), but then I decided, that I don't want to **** my natural test. levels with this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizz28 View Post
    LOL @ problemastical !!!

Injecting HCG will suppress your body's HTPA if used by itself and not concurrently with a SERM

HCG is good for 60days once reconstituted if kept in the refrigerator, you don't have to do all at once!
    Really Dizz28? I' ve bought this medication in pharmacy and in instruction is wrotten that it is recomended to use at once, because it is problemastically keep fresh (I mean Pregnyl). Bay the way, in other steroid forum some guy said that it (Pregnyl)'ll not stay even in refrigerator, may be other hcg's will. Is it true?

what does it mean x- rayed? No everything ok. I would rather say, that I want to make myself more mature ( you know, growing not in height, but in width, more facial hair, etc.). I' ve bought this medication in pharmacy (not in black market: my coach knew one doctor, who prescribed me this). I bought previosly test. prop. 5% 20 amps. (in black market), but then I decided, that I don't want to **** my natural test. levels with this shit.
    taking HCG isnt gonna do that for you..and like it was mentioned can still mess with your test levels..not sure where you got this idea, but its not gonna help ya

I know, it's used for delayed puberty. Although I had my puberty at the right age, maybe there is something with my hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. I would keep it refregerated and use 1000 IU per week, if possible. I have some 2ml syringes, each amp. of hcg is 5000 IU + 1ml amps of solvention. I' ll mix hcg and solvention together, but how much ml of the blend I have to draw in syringe for 1000 IU injection?

Really Dizz28? I' ve bought this medication in pharmacy and in instruction is wrotten that it is recomended to use at once, because it is problemastically keep fresh (I mean Pregnyl). Bay the way, in other steroid forum some guy said that it (Pregnyl)'ll not stay even in refrigerator, may be other hcg 's will. Is it true?
    http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/chorionic_ids.htm

this is the instructions for Pregnyl. Scroll down where it says:

"IMPORTANT: USE COMPLETELY AFTER RECONSTITUTION. RECONSTITUTED SOLUTION IS STABLE FOR 60 DAYS WHEN REFRIGERATED."

I know, it's used for delayed puberty. Although I had my puberty at the right age, maybe there is something with my hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. I would keep it refregerated and use 1000 IU per week, if possible. I have some 2ml syringes, each amp. of hcg is 5000 IU + 1ml amps of solvention. I' ll mix hcg and solvention together, but how much ml of the blend I have to draw in syringe for 1000 IU injection?

5000iu amp mixed with 1ml solution = 5000iu/ml

each .2ml = 1000iu

mr newbreed is offline Banned
    i start my pct on friday using hcg and was told i can inject into my thigh where i was injecting my sus,decca ect
    that is ok isnt it ?

Quote Originally Posted by mr newbreed View Post
    i start my pct on friday using hcg and was told i can inject into my thigh where i was injecting my sus,decca ect
    that is ok isnt it ?
    You can inject it I.M. or SubQ at pretty much any point in your body where there is either of the two (muscle or fat)

cheers bro,thats anthother myth busted

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Dude, you say you wanna take hcg 'to look more mature'.. if you take it on its own its suppresive.. and will turn you more into a girl.

Please dont take it as obviously you dont have a clue what your doing.. and your 'coach' sounds like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Dude, you say you wanna take hcg 'to look more mature'.. if you take it on its own its suppresive.. and will turn you more into a girl.

Please dont take it as obviously you dont have a clue what your doing.. and your 'coach' sounds like an idiot.

So, what stuff might make me more mature with the least side effects (I have heard about test. patches, androgels, andriols, but I think, they are taken by transsgirls or those who are sick and really need them. Furthermore, it could be as serious as injections). I' ve heard about masteron , too. It's quite simillar to oral proviron , but don't know, how safe is it. What would you suggest?

i still have no clue what youre trying to accomplish..look more mature? WTF does that mean? You wanna grow more hair? why? youre almost 21..youre past puberty..what are your stats, height, weight, etc..how long have you been working out?

i still have no clue what youre trying to accomplish..look more mature? WTF does that mean? You wanna grow more hair? why? youre almost 21..youre past puberty..what are your stats, height, weight, etc..how long have you been working out?
    Height: 179cm
    weight: 80cm
    working out: 4 years

My favourite workouts at gym or home are bench press (max 140kg) and girya snatch (for about 130 times with both arms). But these are only my favourite (I' m also doin' another important workouts). I'm training without steroids and prohormonal supplements. I also like running fast 4km two times a week in morning

i give up..have no clue what the hell you want to do..why dont you just use some testosterone ?

i give up..have no clue what the hell you want to do..why dont you just use some testosterone?
    Although testosterone is quite weak steroid (not like deca , etc.), it damages hpta enough, so after cycle I' ll need clomid or even hcg , anyway. It can **** my own natural testosterone. It's possible, it can aromatiase, so I'll need to admit another medicine, too (for example,tamoxiphene, arimidex ). Maybe during cycle I'll look and feel nice, but after droping it I'll look the same as before taking it (it is possible, that I'll loose my facial hair after droping testosterone, too). So, I'll have to make cycle by cycle, to have the same results. I'd use some medicion for reaching some purpose and then drop it (step by step or fast), and don't use it anymore

Although testosterone is quite weak steroid (not like deca, etc.), it damages hpta enough, so after cycle I' ll need clomid or even hcg, anyway. It can **** my own natural testosterone. It's possible, it can aromatiase, so I'll need to admit another medicine, too (for example,tamoxiphene, arimidex). Maybe during cycle I'll look and feel nice, but after droping it I'll look the same as before taking it (it is possible, that I'll loose my facial hair after droping testosterone, too). So, I'll have to make cycle by cycle, to have the same results. I'd use some medicion for reaching some purpose and then drop it (step by step or fast), and don't use it anymore

all steroids will shut down or supress your natural testosterone to one degree or another, test/deca /tren being the 3 strongest (yes deca is stronger and more supressive than test)..after any cycle you need to take clomid/novla/hcg or some combination those drugs to restore HTPA and natty test levels, however, if you train and eat properly and learn how to use steroids , there is no reason you cant maintain most of your gains once you come off cycle, if you dont do any of that stuff, you may go back to the way you were, but with proper techniques you can keep them..why do you think people take them? they have learned proper techniques to maximize and maintain their gain..the approach youre wanting to use is a less safe approach and probably wont help you either

why are you so botherd about facial hair bro,or are you really a girl who wants to look like a guy ?

HURRICANE3500 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessNY View Post
    use a slin pin and shot it sub q into your belly fat.
    basically .. can it get any easier then this? lol

KZRSOIZE is offline Associate Member
    better start buying bras...

Hollywood080 is offline Anabolic Member
    is this SM431M7? It sounds like one of his crazy posts!

Thread Information