Arrow Localised fat loss...? ...Helios?

HELIOS is a new drug product that was developed for the spot reduction of stubbom areas of adipose(fat) tissue. The name HELIOS stands for Hyper Thermal Lipolityc System, and there is no question it is made for the bodybuilding drug market. It is produced by Generic Supplements, which is a popular underground steroid (and related drug) manufacturing operation located somewhere in Europe. Generic Supplementsproduces a full line of injecteable and oral medications, ranging from standard bodybuilding drugs to clenbuterol , even designer products Helios. To spite relatively cheap apperance of the packaging, products from GS are held in high ragard among athletes at this time.

Helios specifically contains a mixture of clenbuterol hcl and yohimbine hcl, a potent beta agonist and alpha antagonist respectively. These two drugs are present in a concentration of 40mcg/mL (clenbuterol) and 5.4mg/mL (yohimbine), a balanced and appropriately dosed mixture for bodybuilding use. Clenbuterol and yohimbine work to promote fat loss through the same system(androgenic ), however they exert their effects through very distinct(but complementary) mechanisms. Clenbuterol, of course, is a potent beta-2 agoinst, which directly and strongly stimulaters lipolysis very much in the same way as ephedrine does(though it is more selctive in its actions). Yohimbine hcl is alpha-2 receptor antagonist, which also promotes fat loss mainly by blocking the activity of other chemicals in the body.

================

With that little blip of information... has anyone ever spot-injected before?
    I mean, it sounds really dangerous sticking my belly with a needle. I wouldn't even begin to know where to stab "safely".
    Anyways..

Has anyone heard of this stuff before? Used it? Had great results?
    I can't find much information on it.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    I have never used but know guys that did...although they said it burned like hell some of them were pleased...ive used IGF for localized spot reduction and cant really say if it was the greatest...being that i diet and cardio my ass off.

Yeah I reading some good stuff about this on another forum.
    After 2 days, his abs are showing up nicely, and his stomach feels tighter.

"Running Clen @ 80mcgs 2 days on 1 day off and t3 @ 50mg ED
    Im doing the HELIOS morning and night on training days which is another 40mcgs Clen per shot"

awntzu is offline Junior Member
    Look up "Tai PGCL proical" it sould be at the top of the forum by the rules and regulations. it is a very intresting read.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yup heard of it..heard mixed results..like most things, the results are diet dependant for the most part..im pretty sure you inject with an insulin pin..so you dont have to worry about poking a whole in your gut!

Red face

yup heard of it..heard mixed results..like most things, the results are diet dependant for the most part..im pretty sure you inject with an insulin pin..so you dont have to worry about poking a whole in your gut!
    So what's that mean, does it just not matter where you stab yourself?
    What is the difference in an insulin pin..?

All I'm reading are great results with a low cal, high protein 'diet'. Nothing very strict, it seems.

It's amazing that something was designed to actually provide spot reduction. (that actually works... that is)

I'm so interested in this stuff.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Insulin pin is much smaller than a regular one...insulin syringe is for subcutaneous use...so you actually inject in the skin fold.Not intramuscular.

Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    So what's that mean, does it just not matter where you stab yourself?
    What is the difference in an insulin pin..?

All I'm reading are great results with a low cal, high protein 'diet'. Nothing very strict, it seems.

It's amazing that something was designed to actually provide spot reduction. (that actually works... that is)

I'm so interested in this stuff.
    youve never seen an insulin needle? theyre very small b/c you have to be very precise in your measurements (designed for insulin obviously)..its shot sub-q usually in your abdomen area..some people shoot IM though

dont believe all the spot reduction stuff..ive yet to see anything that really spot reduces bodyfat, the closest possible thing being HGH..helios is basically injectable clen with some yohimbe..the body decides where it gets rid of bodyfat first..the abs are usually the last place

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    youve never seen an insulin needle? theyre very small b/c you have to be very precise in your measurements (designed for insulin obviously)..its shot sub-q usually in your abdomen area..some people shoot IM though

dont believe all the spot reduction stuff..ive yet to see anything that really spot reduces bodyfat, the closest possible thing being HGH..helios is basically injectable clen with some yohimbe..the body decides where it gets rid of bodyfat first..the abs are usually the last place
    a few of my friends have had great success w/ pgcl in the use to burn localized and systemic fat.

when i ran it i had great systemic fat loss but nothing really localized.. so beats me

reese is offline New Member
    ive never heard of it but it sounds realy interesting if it actualy works.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    a few of my friends have had great success w/ pgcl in the use to burn localized and systemic fat.

when i ran it i had great systemic fat loss but nothing really localized.. so beats me

I'll leave the PGCL to you..I shit enough as it is!!!

Cool

Hmm... it still seems like it's a worth a shot.
    Even if it's just another rendition of Batman & Robin
    (Clen with a sidekick)

PGCL..? The snap is that?
    I want to see my abs, and im like... 2% away from that! So I'll take whatever leg-up, I can get.
    Cardio and low cal just isn't doing it for me right now.
    (13.8% right now)

--> I can't wait to get back on my last 3 weeks of Test E - as I have been off for 8 days now. And no, I refuse to PCT at this point, I want to ride it to it's fullest. I just happened to run out, and my guy was dry.
    Stopping is out of the question
    I love being horny as well..

Edit: I would cycle it for 22 weeks if I could... but I hear that's risky on my blood levels or something

Wow!!!

PGCL sounds AMAZING!!!!!

EXCLIMATION MARK!
    (now back to more research)
    Last edited by New2Anabolic; 02-13-2008 at 03:58 PM.

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    Sign me up

Edited. Link removed.

a million testimonies, all at a 95% "PCGL is my new lover" -sort of deal.

I would love to hear some testimonies about this in THIS forum!
    I mean, this stuff sounds fantastic. But do you have to shoot multiple times a day?
    Also, are the cramps intolerable? Or is it just that crapping a few times a day can put a damper on your schedualing haha..

did you read Tai PGCL thread?

I'm not sure, can you link it?

Tai's PGCL protocol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK any and all suggestions are welcomed! so please chime in and keep this bumped for those who have lil knowledge/experience kan see this

heres wat im doing. Just started today

i will be doing 25mcg in each tit (gyno locations) to see if it kan reduce them.
    i will be diong 35mcg in each BI moving around the area
    this will be conducted 3x a day for a total of 3 x 120mcg
    -->So when you pin PGCL, do you have to do it in different locations, and do you have to do it multiple times a day?

the first session is between 5-5:30 am bout 30min pre cardio. since my stomache is empty the shits are really short.
    -->What is meant by "first session"?

next shot is mid afternoon 2hrs after that meal and 45min before the next meal.

not sure bout the 3rd administration.. going to do it .. 1.5hrs before bed (before pre med meal)

i will be running this for bout 10 days and hopefully i wont kill over
    kuz man my stomache is IN NOTS right now bout to die! lol
    -->So you shouldn't run PGCL for very long?
    Also, what is a good recommendation for the cramps. I mean, I don't want continuous intense pain 24/7.. if I can avoid it!

PGCL isnt for amateurs..i wouldnt recommend it just b/c you want to see abs

have used helios...didnt think much of it.

Actually made me look fatter because of the injection site swelling that lingered for days..

Well, you have to take that plunge one day. and I'm ready for the sides.
    Don't take my inquisitions as a sign of weakness. I just love being 100% about stuff, and learning about peoples opinions and advice is always something to look forward to.

PGCL, isn't for amateurs - because.... the level of sides, and dedication needed for a proper cycle?

Well, you have to take that plunge one day. and I'm ready for the sides.
    Don't take my inquisitions as a sign of weakness. I just love being 100% about stuff, and learning about peoples opinions and advice is always something to look forward to.

PGCL, isn't for amateurs - because.... the level of sides, and dedication needed for a proper cycle?
    its definitely not a beginner compound...based off a lot of your posts, it sounds like youre just looking for a shortcut to find something that'll give you abs..no drug is going to give it to you..if youre having such problems..you have some problems with your diet and cardio

Wink

well, im on a keto diet, with a lowered caloric intake.
    I bust out 30-45min of HIIT cardio a day.

I also do heavy circuit training 5 days a week (sometimes 4 days..)
    I'm also week 9 of Test E, with Clen (a week deep)

Either way, I think I will be trying this AS out.
    I will be doing it on a slow incline, to see how my body takes it. And I will have a drawer full of stomach aids, just in case the cramping takes me down to hard!
    Last edited by New2Anabolic; 02-13-2008 at 07:22 PM.

Tai's PGCL protocol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK any and all suggestions are welcomed! so please chime in and keep this bumped for those who have lil knowledge/experience kan see this

heres wat im doing. Just started today

i will be doing 25mcg in each tit (gyno locations) to see if it kan reduce them.
    i will be diong 35mcg in each BI moving around the area
    this will be conducted 3x a day for a total of 3 x 120mcg
    -->So when you pin PGCL, do you have to do it in different locations, and do you have to do it multiple times a day?

the first session is between 5-5:30 am bout 30min pre cardio. since my stomache is empty the shits are really short.
    -->What is meant by "first session"?

next shot is mid afternoon 2hrs after that meal and 45min before the next meal.

not sure bout the 3rd administration.. going to do it .. 1.5hrs before bed (before pre med meal)

i will be running this for bout 10 days and hopefully i wont kill over
    kuz man my stomache is IN NOTS right now bout to die! lol
    -->So you shouldn't run PGCL for very long?
    Also, what is a good recommendation for the cramps. I mean, I don't want continuous intense pain 24/7.. if I can avoid it!
    nothing aids w/ the cramps since PGCL induces smoothe muscle tissue contractions. just dont throw up too much.. that gets annoying.

session = a pgcl administration and coping w/ the sides as they are quite horrific and will prevent most daily activities. can last 2-4hrs.

you cant run pgcl for very long due to the implications it causes to ones digestive capabilities. your food will get pushed out before it is thuroughly digested and u will become depleted and malnurished.

Ouch!

told you its not for beginners and can have some bad sides..it always comes down to risk vs reward..not sure what you do for a living..but it can definitely affect your daily activities

i guess from all of the other posts ive read, i didnt see that people were saying that they were incapable of functioning.
    ====================
    ===
    For those of you that are skeptical about the effects of PGCL it is completly understandable, but if you are really looking for something to give you that extra boost YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS. I'm not going to sit here and preach and give you numbers but this new supplemnet is truly amazing. The only recommadations that I can make is to read the information you are provided with and FOLLOW THEM. i know some people think they know it all, but when it comes to this do not go by your gut feelings and do what you want, LISTEN TO IP. What I can also say is purchase a small amount at first as it is something you can either handle or can't. You have to find the dose your body can handle and you will love it. It took me two weeks to find out what my body can handle, but now that I know, i am in love with it. The stomach pains and shits are well worth it. In addition to this, if you have heard any negative things about eyepee injectables, which i have read on many boards, **** that shit and try it youself. These guys provide you with any information you need, along with amazing products(all, not jus tabs) and they also have great delivery time. If you are still adding to comments about PGCL, please feel free to post this as I would like others to experience this amazing drug.
    ===
    ==================

Worst case scenerio, is that I cannot handle it. I will dose it properly.
    Last edited by New2Anabolic; 02-13-2008 at 07:39 PM.

i know 6 people personally who were using pgcl at same time (i bought in bulked and had them try it w/ me) they all had horrific sides but great gains. 2 of them gave up after 4 days due to the pains/sweats/shits. all said they felt like they have the super 24hr flu bug.

good luck

HURRICANE3500 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa View Post
    i know 6 people personally who were using pgcl at same time (i bought in bulked and had them try it w/ me) they all had horrific sides but great gains. 2 of them gave up after 4 days due to the pains/sweats/shits. all said they felt like they have the super 24hr flu bug.

good luck
    do u rate the sides pf pgcl worse then dnp ? im thinkin i handled dnp pretty well i should be ok on this ?

much worse than DNP

HURRICANE3500 is offline Junior Member
    tuff but i shall try this soon .. unless i puss* out lol

So what is more what I'm looking for, with less sides?

DNP ? or PGCL?

dude it sounds like youre looking to rely on drugs a little too much for fat loss..i cant speak from experience from PGCL..but have taken DNP twice..one cycle where i did higher doses and the sides arent fun..other cycle did 200mg for 21 days..sides were minimal and i could have decent workouts..couldnt workout on high doses..lost about the same amount from either cycle..although i had a better diet while on the low dose

Wink

What sides hit you? And which was most crippling..?

I've read some good and bad 'testimonials'

DNP sounds encouraging, as long as its dosed low-to-mid.

Thread Information