Thread: Tren A/Test P?

SoFlaBK is offline New Member

Tren A/Test P?

Hey, I have been doing some research on another cycle that consist of Trenaplex A 100 and Testaplex P 100. But I was readin in a few post that the pain and soreness the days after the injection suck for test P. I am always up for some pain but was just wondering if it would mild it down if I mixed .5ml Tren and .5ml test and shot it twice in two different spots for a total of 1ml each? I have shot test-300 E 1ml at a time before and that sucked so I mixed it .5ml/.5ml with Deca and it seemed to help. But not sure if it would be the same with Tren A and test P. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Yeah you can do that!

Aslong as ya Tren is painfull as well obviously!

Some spots you can do it all as 2ml of course.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaBK View Post
    Hey, I have been doing some research on another cycle that consist of Trenaplex A 100 and Testaplex P 100. But I was readin in a few post that the pain and soreness the days after the injection suck for test P. I am always up for some pain but was just wondering if it would mild it down if I mixed .5ml Tren and .5ml test and shot it twice in two different spots for a total of 1ml each? I have shot test-300 E 1ml at a time before and that sucked so I mixed it .5ml/.5ml with Deca and it seemed to help. But not sure if it would be the same with Tren A and test P. Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    It's not that bad at all.. actually probably the close to the best pain wise Test P I have ever used.. I guess everyone's tolerance is different though.. IMO it's a great product and you will love the results if you have a correct diet and know what you are doing. And yah go ahead and do all 2mls at once in one spot you will be all set and if you absolutely had to you could mix in some sterile cottonseed oil (1/2 cc) to dull down the pain if it gets too bad... Have fun

Thanks for the help! Ya I am looking forward to it!
    I have heard both,but would you guys shot 1ml each ED or EOD? I havnt used these two together yet so Still planning it out.
    Thanks

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    50mg ED of Each is ideal

.5ml of Trenaplex A 100 and .5ml of Test P 100 ED sounds good and I think I am going to run it for 8 weeks.
    For PCT I think I am going to run
    Arimidex .5mg EOD Day 1-30
    Nolvadex 20mg ED Day 1-30
    Clomid 100mg ED Day 1-30
    Any opions or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks again for the help

i am thinking of doing the same cycle. are you getting your stuff from the lab that starts with an A******* cause i am. if so are they legit.

kick6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SoFlaBK View Post
    .5ml of Trenaplex A 100 and .5ml of Test P 100 ED sounds good and I think I am going to run it for 8 weeks.
    For PCT I think I am going to run
    Arimidex .5mg EOD Day 1-30
    Nolvadex 20mg ED Day 1-30
    Clomid 100mg ED Day 1-30
    Any opions or suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks again for the help
    nolvadex and clomid are similar enough that there's really no need to run both.

Quote Originally Posted by intensityfreak View Post
    i am thinking of doing the same cycle. are you getting your stuff from the lab that starts with an A******* cause i am. if so are they legit.
    Yes I am, I heard good things! Good Luck man

Thread Information