Thread: Black Cyp???

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member

Black Cyp???

Just seeing if this ever happened to anyone that uses 5ml satchets. I preloaded some syringes with test cyp. In about 3 days the Test Cyp in the syringes turned black. WTF is up with this? Thanks

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    eww sounds like bacteria

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    yeah that dont sound good at all...

you used any of the stuff b4 it happened?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I wouldnt shoot anything like that. No fvckn way. Get ahold of ur source n let them know, if ther cool they should help u out.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Is the stopper black ( the plunger), in the syringes you are using ?? Check out the stopper and see if it is breaking apart at all ..

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    i'm expecting to get those satchets real soon,my plan is to draw it out of the satchet and insert into a sterile vial that i bought from an experimental lab supply store,same place i get bacteriostatic water.i hope my stuff keeps!

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Is the stopper black ( the plunger), in the syringes you are using ?? Check out the stopper and see if it is breaking apart at all ..
    Good point.

Email the supplier and find out if they use EO in there mix, n if so, how much..

EO is known to degrade rubber and other materials (especially in standard filters used when making aas)

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Good point.

Email the supplier and find out if they use EO in there mix, n if so, how much..

EO is known to degrade rubber and other materials (especially in standard filters used when making aas)
    yea I have heard of people plungers melting ..

merc.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea i would get a steril bottle from ar and put it in there next time. obviously dont use it. you said it looked good at first right?

crazyhorse1960 is offline Associate Member
    they look good at first than after 3 days sitting in pre-loads they turned black?..that really scares the hell at me!..if people do not mind me asking,why doesn't this site have a scammers list?..

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    i'm expecting to get those satchets real soon,my plan is to draw it out of the satchet and insert into a sterile vial that i bought from an experimental lab supply store,same place i get bacteriostatic water.i hope my stuff keeps!
    Good plan. I did the same thing using 20ml vials I purchased. That was after preloading for a few weeks. Transfer isnt too much of a hassle.

SF7thGrp is offline Junior Member
    I did transfer into a sterile vial. Same shit. Turned back after a couple of days. It looks great at first. I shot 2cc of this shit. As soon as I shot it I started to get heat flashes and felt like shit. So I thought well maybe it was the BA in it making feel like that. But then as the hours rolled on the worse I felt. I felts like I had the worse sickness for about 4 days then it started to get better. All 50 satchets I bought are now in the trash. Will never use satchets again. Not only did all this happen but it was the worse pain I have ever had and I have been around the game for a wile now. Well boys I hope this helps yall

Thread Information