Thread: winstrol

reese is offline New Member

winstrol

Ive got a buddy that is about to start a cycle of winstrol but he doesnt no much about juice nor do I. I told him to research before he did it but he is hard headed and said no. just wanted to know if he needed to take it by it self or stack with test or what

facile is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reese View Post
    Ive got a buddy that is about to start a cycle of winstrol but he doesnt no much about juice nor do I. I told him to research before he did it but he is hard headed and said no. just wanted to know if he needed to take it by it self or stack with test or what
    Sounds like he needs to do more research, yes with test but does he have a pct plan, and what are his stats? age, weight, yrs liftin.

he is about 5'10 or 5'11 225 pounds 21yrs and he hasnt lifted in a few years probly. i told him just from the little bit i have read on here so far that he needed to start dieting first and slim down some and then start. What is a pct plan i havnt read that in the newbie threads yet.

facile is offline Member
    PCT = post cycle therapy needed to retain your gains and get you own hormones back in check.

It is also not a good idea to start AAS and lifting, your tendons and ligaments need to be accustomed to liftin to avoid injury.

It really sounds like your friend needs to be patient and start with training and diet before using aas.

yeah thats what i told him to but he is persitant and want listen. Guess i really cant help if he want listen though. ive been researching on here for about a week now and i never knew there was so much to learn about juice.

facile is offline Member
    those who rush in and take whatever is offered to them usually waste their time and $, AAS should and can be used responsibly. Everyone wants a quick fix and don't realize AAS use alone does not build bodybuilders, it is 90% diet, hard work and dedication.

ive heard that and i believe it. im not really trying to be a body builder but i am trying to bulk and cut for short term purposes such as the summer at the beach.

facile is offline Member
    ive heard that and i believe it. im not really trying to be a body builder but i am trying to bulk and cut for short term purposes such as the summer at the beach.
    You are looking for a short cut!! I understand but I personally would do it differently..

how would you do it differently.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    winstrol alone wont do much4a fatter guy.

meathead320 is offline Member
    I thought we were talking about your "buddy".

Why on earth do guys come on here and ask about their buddy, friend, uncle, brother etc...When they are using an anonymous handle anyway?

Just diet down natural all you can, and keep researching on AAS.

Winny on its own is about the only relatively safe AAS I can think of, that will not supress natty test production much, as it cannot become estradiol and even has some anti-E abilities on its own.

Still running nolva for 2 weeks, at 10mg ED after the winny, as a mild PCT would be a good idea.

No reason to worry about gyno on winny either.

If you run it at the very end of your cutting phase, when you are close to where you want to be natural, as far as lean, that is the right time for the winny.

no bro i was talking about my buddy at the beginning but changed subject to my self after talking about him. i dont know if he is wanting a short term fix or if he is going to continue using.

no bro i was talking about my buddy at the beginning but changed subject to my self after talking about him. i dont know if he is wanting a short term fix or if he is going to continue using.
    Why on earth do guys come on here and ask about their buddy, friend, uncle, brother etc...When they are using an anonymous handle anyway?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    If your friend already has a source, why would you ignore our rules and post crap like this:
    Percentages of legit gear through online sources
    won't your friend share his source with you?

because who knows if his shit is real or not i aint wasting money on fake shit.

admirals56 is offline Banned
    but u would trust someone u have never met before i call bs

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I understand your position, please understand ours. I recommend reading the rules.

no prob man i understand

boss4romdabay is offline Associate Member
    sounds like your freind is YOU!!

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Heheh, it must be fear of flame!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    take with TEST for sure.

Elusive is offline Associate Member
    "test Is Best"

Thread Information