Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    codeman41 is offline New Member

On tren and I fight in one week!

Alright guys, go ahead and rip me apart because I know I'm stupid for doing this..

I'm on my fourth week of test prop/tren ace, have gotten some really good gains and feel great. Last night at MMA practice my coach pulls me aside and asks me if I want to fight next weekend.. I have been asking him for another fight for a long time, and I didn't want to let him down so of course I said yes. But I have 2 problems...

1. Right now I weigh about 178 but I need to fight at 170. It's an amateur bout so I have to weigh in the day of. I know how to cut weight traditionally but I thought you guys being pharmaceutical wizards, might know something I dont.

2. I'm on Fvcking TREN! My cardio is going to be dead.. Is there anything I can do to get my cardio back up in a week?

I know I'm retarded for taking the fight, but I've been nagging at my coach for 4 months about another and I was afraid if I didn't take this one he'd hold it against me.

Braveheart04 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by codeman41 View Post
    Alright guys, go ahead and rip me apart because I know I'm stupid for doing this..

I'm on my fourth week of test prop/tren ace, have gotten some really good gains and feel great. Last night at MMA practice my coach pulls me aside and asks me if I want to fight next weekend.. I have been asking him for another fight for a long time, and I didn't want to let him down so of course I said yes. But I have 2 problems...

1. Right now I weigh about 178 but I need to fight at 170. It's an amateur bout so I have to weigh in the day of. I know how to cut weight traditionally but I thought you guys being pharmaceutical wizards, might know something I dont.

2. I'm on Fvcking TREN! My cardio is going to be dead.. Is there anything I can do to get my cardio back up in a week?

I know I'm retarded for taking the fight, but I've been nagging at my coach for 4 months about another and I was afraid if I didn't take this one he'd hold it against me.

Any contest that you have to compete in a week and have to drop 8 lbs. to make weight, you are going to have major endurance problems. Of course that is why they weigh the pro's in a couple or three days before so they have time to increase the energy levels. As far as getting the 8 lbs. off in a week, yes it can be done, I would look at the hollywood liquid diet and the thing is, you will have to pretty much have to stay on the liquids until the fight, because when you do a liquid type diet, pounds come back pretty fast if you eat anything. As far as cardio goes, I can't think of anything that can help you, maybe someone here has some ideas, but I don't know of any. Can you take the guy out pretty quick? I would try to end it early if you don't think you have enough gas in the tank. Good luck!!!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you would be stupied if you fought in a week. endurance is everything and being on tren you obviously wernt hitting the cardio hard so after 30 seconds on the ground your going to tap out.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Braveheart04 View Post
    Any contest that you have to compete in a week and have to drop 8 lbs. to make weight, you are going to have major endurance problems. Of course that is why they weigh the pro's in a couple or three days before so they have time to increase the energy levels. As far as getting the 8 lbs. off in a week, yes it can be done, I would look at the hollywood liquid diet and the thing is, you will have to pretty much have to stay on the liquids until the fight, because when you do a liquid type diet, pounds come back pretty fast if you eat anything. As far as cardio goes, I can't think of anything that can help you, maybe someone here has some ideas, but I don't know of any. Can you take the guy out pretty quick? I would try to end it early if you don't think you have enough gas in the tank. Good luck!!!!
    at 170lbs there are very seldomly quick ko's. 9 out of 10 go to the ground

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Go for the quick finish and I dont agree there are seldom KO's at 170lbs, that simply depends on styles.

N4cer is offline Member
    So just stop the tren and your endurance issues will be solved. Ta-da! It's like MAGIC! LOL!

ToonPaul is offline Junior Member
    throw sand in his eyes and kick him in the balls.

Crest is offline Senior Member
    stay on the tren and eat him mid fight

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    at 170lbs there are very seldomly quick ko's. 9 out of 10 go to the ground

I am in no position to disagree with you. I was only thinking of what he could try. I don't think he could go the distance and be effective with that type of rapid weight loss in such a short time.

so if I cut out the tren my cardio should be back by next Saturday?

Will that **** up my whole cycle or will I be able to jump back on it after next week?

also do I need to take anything for pct next week?

Quote Originally Posted by ToonPaul View Post

LOL That is my favorite technique! LOL

bump

Njord is offline Senior Member
    How has your cardio been for the four weeks you've been on tren so far?

my cardio isn't bad right now. It's not where it was before I started my cycle but I can definitely go 3 rounds. The only thing that I am concerned about is my cardio after the weight cut... Cutting all that weight is going to make me feel pretty drained and I dont know where my energy level will be the day of the fight.

So nobody knows if I should take anything next week since I wont be taking any tren ? I'm going to continue to use my test cuz that wont hurt my cardio.

Elusive is offline Associate Member
    hahahaha

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    A couple of points i would like to make...
    1. trens alledged negative effects on cardio are greatly exaggerated and IMO there is no science to back this claim up.
    2 you could drop 8lbs in water alone. Start cutting all salt from diet now and increase the ammount6 of water you use. Cut out high sodium foods such as egg whites and tuna. Chicken and oats are your friends. water will follow salt out of the body.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I can imagine exactly how you feel. I am not sure that stopping tren now is going to give you back your stamina enabling you to lose the weight through cardio work in one week. You have got yourself into a bind and I wish you luck. At least if you make the weight you will have the tren to help you tap him out. Good luck getting the submission. I know how exhausting going the rounds on tren will be.
    Good luck.

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you have to fight listen to perfectbeast and work on your cardio and cut the way you know.... on another note... I would talk to the coach and try and talk your way out. just say I wanted another fight, but one week time? I would like a little more tiime to get ready because i don't want to jump in there and risk a loss because I am not happy with the fact I only get one week and my stamina might not be wher i'd like it to be. If that sounds weak.. heck, it is amateur and just go in there and have fun, do your best, and that's it..

one more thing if you are going forward w/ fihgt... from a mental standpoint... you need to forget how your cycle is negative for this fight and think about how positive it will be and the edge you will get from it... think about how much more hard and powerful and aggressive you will be compared to your opponent... GO in there and DESTROY!!!

user_name is offline New Member
    Good luck with the fight bro.

Markosterone is offline Member
    I was on tren and did cardio 2 times a week, had no issues with it... not that i could notice.

fdrx7man is offline Member
    ha ha i can see it now ud be like this

well I'm going to take your advice and continue my tren and go on with the fight. 2 days ago I took the salt out of my diet , upped my water to 2 gals a day and started taking a mild laxative (miralax). I'm down to 176. Making weight won't be too bad now I can definitely cut water down to 170 from 1 hour in the sauna thanks to tren's freakish sweating side effect.

Yesterday after lifting, I did a 3/5minute circuit of burpies/pads, and honestly, I feel pretty good. I think that tren hits your cardio at first but it gets much easier as the cycle goes on. I'm not too worried about it.. If my opponent was very tough then I know my coach wouldn't have given me the fight in a week's notice.

Codeman 41, I saw a post from Markosterone above and he said he did not notice a difference using tren with regards to cardio. I only did it once, but it completely effected me. My strength gains were incredible compared to anything I have ever tried, but I had to give up cardio all together. I cant remember exactly, but I am sure I could not have run 5 minutes on tren, when previously I would run for 45 minutes using little effort other than the increase in resistance I put on myself. If you are like me, I know where your coming from. Mark is lucky if he was not affected by tren, but I certainly was.

graeme87 is offline Member
    Take an eca stack before the fight for energy.

dud, your the ****in man, it all mentall sometimes. kick his fu.kin ass. whatever you do go balls out and dont qiut until you freakin die.
    " a man that knows he can (CAN) a man that thinks he has already lost."

if you go thruogh with it kick ass man.

sorel_C is offline Member

Bro you will be fine,, being 178 your probably not even close to be crazy with the tren so you dont have to worry bout sh*t,, yous aid your cardio is fne now,, so dont create problems in your head that dont exist, you might acually end up destroying the compition because your on tre,, edgy and very aggressive make a good combo for a figher,,

getpaid is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    1. trens alledged negative effects on cardio are greatly exaggerated and IMO there is no science to back this claim up.
    2 you could drop 8lbs in water alone. Start cutting all salt from diet now and increase the ammount6 of water you use. Cut out high sodium foods such as egg whites and tuna. Chicken and oats are your friends. water will follow salt out of the body.
    Agreed!!

End it early and dont worry about going the distance!!

well guys, since I was given the fight last thursday, I've been doing cardio every day (HIIT and Circuit training). I went to practice on sunday and omg.. I felt great! We did a long conditioning circuit at the beginning of practice and I was out working everyone.. I couldn't believe it. I'm beginning to think that on tren , you can get cardio gains just like you can strength gains.. it's amazing.

Anyways, I found out who I am fighting.. He's a guy from a camp I have never heard of.. He's got an MMA record of 1-1 and a boxing record of 2-2. I'm not too worried about it.. I come from a great camp in my area.. We've gone undefeated in our last 34 fights. My coach is good and he knows if I'm ready or not.

Here's the kicker. The guy I am supposed to be fighting is listed at 175. I'm gonna talk to my coach and the fight coordinator to see if I can just meet him at 175 and save me some trouble

admirals56 is offline Banned
    good luck

Mark Yager is offline Junior Member
    Some of the guys I train with fight at different levels and everyone has been tested after every fight. Will you be clean by then?

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by web_uk_builder View Post
    stay on the tren and eat him mid fight
    LOL that's an excellent idea!

hauss man is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001 View Post
    i am with you on this, there is a lot of over exagerating on this board

and its usually people who have no idea or personal experience on the subject

there is a lot of parroting going on, and a lot of times its not even accurate info

More good news!
    I talked to the fight coordinator today and because I took the fight in a weeks notice, they guy I am fighting has agreed to meet me at a catch weight of 175! That means no more tuna and baby spinach for me! right now I'm wei***ng 176 in the morning so I'm golden as far as weight goes.

Yesterday I was working some stand up w/ one of my teammates. This guy normally works my head in (he's 7-0). I beat the living shit out of him for four 3 minute rounds. And I didn't feel too bad after the rounds either.

I'm ready for this fight.

facile is offline Member
    More good news!
    I talked to the fight coordinator today and because I took the fight in a weeks notice, they guy I am fighting has agreed to meet me at a catch weight of 175! That means no more tuna and baby spinach for me! right now I'm wei***ng 176 in the morning so I'm golden as far as weight goes.

Yesterday I was working some stand up w/ one of my teammates. This guy normally works my head in (he's 7-0). I beat the living shit out of him for four 3 minute rounds. And I didn't feel too bad after the rounds either.

I'm ready for this fight.

Good luck, let us know how you do..

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    good luck bro

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    what are you stacking with the tren ?

and best of luck w/ the fight!!!!

DavidYork2 is offline Associate Member
    Good luck!!! Make sure you let us know the result!

Good luck man! I wish I could have fought someone when I was on tren ! Have fun and try not to kill him.

Well, I have great news.. I had my fight was last night and it went perfect.

The first round started we stood up for a little while, where I was getting the better of the exchanges. I rocked him pretty good with a hook to the body, hook to the jaw then he shot in for a takedown which I sprawled. I was sprawled on him, then transitioned to back mount, stretched him out and got a tko to strikes from the back.

Man it felt great.. I was worried I was going to gas, but after the fight was over I wasnt even breathing hard..

I just wanted to thank you guys for all the help.

admirals56 is offline Banned
    good job man

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information