reddragon4954 is offline Member

Dbol and super estrogen

I've been reading around and I have read that Dbol forms something called estradiol, which is a stronger form of estrogen or something, is this true?

If this is true would letro be enough to combat this type of estrogen or do you need something special, like caber or bromo?

shifty_git is offline Anabolically Aware
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post
    I've been reading around and I have read that Dbol forms something called estradiol, which is a stronger form of estrogen or something, is this true?

If this is true would letro be enough to combat this type of estrogen or do you need something special, like caber or bromo?
    As far as i know caber and bromo are best for prolactin rather than estro..

Think a normal AI should so the trick...

But if someone like merc wants 2 chime in thats all good!
    Last edited by shifty_git; 02-15-2008 at 03:11 PM.

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Caber deals with prolactin .... Not progesterone..

NSXTC is offline New Member
    Aromatase is blocked by letro...95%. Without Aromatase there is no conversion to any form of estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Caber deals with prolactin .... Not progesterone..
    Good point - should type slower. lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shifty_git View Post
    Good point - should type slower. lol

Blog Entries
    From my blood work sticky ..

Estradiol

With this being the most potent of the estrogens, I'm sure you're all aware that it can be responsible for things like water retention, hypertrophy of adipose tissue, gynecomastia , and perhaps even prostate hypertrophy and tumors. As a male it's very important to get your levels of this hormone checked for the above reasons. Also, it's the primary estrogen that's responsible for the negative feedback loop which suppresses endogenous Testosterone production. So, if your levels of estradiol are rather high, you can bet your ass that you'll be hypogonadal as well.

Increased estradiol levels can be indicative of a testicular tumor, adrenal tumor, hepatic cirrhosis, necrosis of the liver, hyperthyroidism, etc.

Normal ranges:

Adult Male
    10-50 pg/ml

Adult Female
    Follicular phase: 20-350 pg/ml
    Midcycle peak: 150-750 pg/ml
    Luteal phase: 30-450 pg/ml
    Postmenopausal: 20 pg/ml or less

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragon4954 View Post

What does your cycle look like ?? Caber wont control estrogen ... estradiol is estrogen .... Are you doing a dbol only cycle ?

Remeber caber helps with prolactin .. Progesterone and prolactin are two diffrent hormones .. I think a lot of people tend to get prolactin and progesterone mixed up .. Prolactin is what stimulates the mammary gland to produce milk...

merc.

Interesting.. hence the mega bloat from dbol ...

quick

With prolactin, progesterone and dopamine being related.. does caber effect prog and dopamine levels?
    Last edited by shifty_git; 02-15-2008 at 03:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Interesting.. hence the mega bloat from dbol ...

quick

With prolactin, progesterone and dopamine being related.. does caber effect prog and dopamine levels?
    Nope, does not effect progesterone.. Yes has effects on dopamine levels..

So higher prog = higher prolactin... = less dopamine?

So is this why guys say they feel much better when using caber with a 19nor as it cuts prolactin n increases the dopamine? as well as the increased sex drive?
    Last edited by shifty_git; 02-15-2008 at 03:48 PM.

N4cer is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NSXTC View Post
    Aromatase is blocked by letro...95%. Without Aromatase there is no conversion to any form of estrogen.
    Of course, that's dosage dependent. People keep forgetting to include that part. And the more you suppress that aromatase, the more likely your chance to get estrogen rebound.

Cabergoline is a dopamine agonist, which is how it lowers prolactin.

Blog Entries
    Prolactin can decrease sex drive .... Keep in mind steroids lower t-3 which , in turn , increase prolactin ...

Yea dopamine is a feel good chemical .. So most report feeling great when taking caber ...

Merc.

Quote Originally Posted by Merc. View Post
    Prolactin can decrease sex drive .... Keep in mind steroids lower t-3 which , in turn , increase prolactin ...

Yea dopamine is a feel good chemical .. So most report feeling great when taking caber ...

Merc.
    Quote Originally Posted by N4cer View Post
    Of course, that's dosage dependent. People keep forgetting to include that part. And the more you suppress that aromatase, the more likely your chance to get estrogen rebound.

Cabergoline is a dopamine agonist, which is how it lowers prolactin.
    So the system is only one way from the prog to the prolactin via the tyroid and t3, but the prolactin and dopamine is more a loop a reactant to each other? correct?

Last edited by shifty_git; 02-15-2008 at 04:41 PM.

NSXTC is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=N4cer;3826484]Of course, that's dosage dependent. People keep forgetting to include that part. And the more you suppress that aromatase, the more likely your chance to get estrogen rebound.QUOTE]

Yes Merc, this is absolutely true. But, when push comes to shove and we are at the limits of how much we can tolerate, ie. GYNO! We rely on Letro to reduce atomatase to as close to zero as we can get. When gyno is under control we ease off Letro and take nolva to control rebound. I am not trying to step on your toes, you know far more than I.

N4cer is offline Member
    No, no, you're right IF you like to be the guys fighting rebound. It's much safer and smarter to take Raloxifene for gyno instead of using Letrozole . Much less sides, and medically proven results. Not to mention, people take letrozole for more than just gyno removal. Those who are smart take it for overall estrogen control, and in doses that don't lower it to such a dangerous level.

Thread Information