Thread: halotestin....?

worldsend212 is offline New Member

halotestin....?

i am a long distance runner
    140 lbs
    5 foot 6

i have been wanting to take some sort of performance enhancing drug for some time now...and what i have in mind is halotestin . my friend can get it for me...10 mg 50 pills for one cycle...

but after reading alot about it, it says that i can be hospitalized because of the high toxicity rate in the drug.

what do you guys have in mind for another drug that is similar to halotestin?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    What would your goal be for the cycle, and what are your overall goals?

kid I thought we went through this already your 18,and youve got god-like hormones and good genetics already.When you turn 25 pm me and will start from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Big, he is 18

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by IntenseAthlete View Post
    Big, he is 18
    10-4, stats would have been my next question. I'm out of this one.

kid, why dont you get some injectable b-12 it will do wonders for your endurance,and its completely safe!

worldsend212 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    i currently run a mile in 5:22 i want to get that down to about 4:30 min by next year and i run a 5k (3.1 miles) in 19:20 min i want to get down to about 17:00-17:30 by next year...

kid I thought we went through this already your 18,and youve got god-like hormones and good genetics already.When you turn 25 pm me and will start from there.
    come on man dont bash on me. i just want to educate myself on this senario.

Quote Originally Posted by worldsend212 View Post
    i currently run a mile in 5:22 i want to get that down to about 4:30 min by next year and i run a 5k (3.1 miles) in 19:20 min i want to get down to about 17:00-17:30 by next year...

come on man dont bash on me. i just want to educate myself on this senario.
    I can educate right now! I think Im the only pro/semi endurance/sprint athlete on this site who can advize anyone on the dos and donts of performance ehancement in endurane and sprinting sports.Why, because Ive done almost of everthing on here and I can tell you what put those gold medals on my neck and what put me on the side line!

At your age anything thats going to alter your hormones is a nonstarter.You may gain an advantage while on cyle but afterward you will fall short of where you were before and you will most likely fuk the rest of your running career for life not to mention your own hormone production.

You need to look for ehancers that dont effect your hormones at least for right now.I have mentioned b-12, I rate it right up there with test!especially for an edurance athlete!I have more but we already went over a few the last time you posted.

If your training and diet are inline knowone can stop you!Your diet is as every bit as anabolic as any steroid in the world.If you truelly had this figured out you would not be posting here.You would be running that 4:30
    Last edited by IntenseAthlete; 02-16-2008 at 12:12 AM.

boxer08 is offline Senior Member
    I just love it when people think steroids are magic.

100m champ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxer08 View Post

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    I can educate right now! I think Im the only pro/semi endurance/sprint athlete on this site who can advize anyone on the dos and donts of performance ehancement in endurane and sprinting sports.Why, because Ive done almost of everthing on here and I can tell you what put those gold medals on my neck and what put me on the side line!

At your age anything thats going to alter your hormones is a nonstarter.You may gain an advantage while on cyle but afterward you will fall short of where you were before and you will most likely fuk the rest of your running career for life not to mention your own hormone production.

You need to look for ehancers that dont effect your hormones at least for right now.I have mentioned b-12, I rate it right up there with test!especially for an edurance athlete!I have more but we already went over a few the last time you posted.

If your training and diet are inline knowone can stop you!Your diet is as every bit as anabolic as any steroid in the world.If you truelly had this figured out you would not be posting here.You would be running that 4:30

YUP!!!!

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by boxer08 View Post
    wait a second...No body told me i gota diet on this stuff. Fvck!

Thread Information