Thread: test prop

japzap is offline New Member

test prop

I am currently using 50mg of test prop a week for recovery and race day freshness, do I need to do any anti-estrogen theraphy with this low dose. (I feel great) Also should I cycle on that amount. I am a newby for shure.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by japzap View Post
    I am currently using 50mg of test prop a week for recovery and race day freshness, do I need to do any anti-estrogen theraphy with this low dose. (I feel great) Also should I cycle on that amount. I am a newby for shure.
    Well you got that right. To do a cycle you would need to do 80 mg ED not just once a week as Prop isnt really effective unless it is taken very often. There are other Testosterones such as Enanthate and Cyprionate which you dont need to shoot as often which will have the same effect

STED is offline Associate Member
    test pro is my fav AAS, i run 2ml EOD 1ml equivelent to 100mg, but seein as ya new to test, 400mg a week will be fine starting out. I was running 1000mg over ten days for about 8 weeks, i found with a good diet this stuff striped me of a little fat to, thats why i love the stuff. Towards end of my course i always run 50mg a day whinstrol tabs. But thats for me, depends what your lookin to achieve mate. And id say if you was thinkin of runnin a proper cycle for say the 400mg a week you should look into taking tamoxifen with it yeh.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Well you got that right. To do a cycle you would need to do 80 mg ED not just once a week as Prop isnt really effective unless it is taken very often. There are other Testosterones such as Enanthate and Cyprionate which you dont need to shoot as often which will have the same effect
    I read his post wrong and was thinking 50mg ed.

50mg weekly is just waste. If you really want to see added benefits try 50mg-75mg ed or double the dose eod. Propionate clears very fast so you need eod injections minimum being that daily is optimum. At this dosage its not very likely you will need any AI or SERM.

STED is offline Associate Member
    Yeh test pro active for 2 - 3 days hence the EOD injections.

Thread Information