302help is offline Junior Member

Cycle stacking advice wanted

I wanted to get some opinions on Deca , test, and anavar stacked. Last cycle was Test E and Eq for 12 wks but want to put on more mass this cycle. Was just planning on doing test and deca but I can get a good deal on some var. I know there are better choices for mass cycles but I am also being hair concious. My question is will anavar make a noticible difference stacked with test E and deca? or should I stick with just test and deca because I wont really get much more from the var? Also does stacking 3 vs. 2 make the pct rougher?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Test/ 19nor/ DHT is an amazing combination full of sinergy. Test and deca are bread and butter for bulking and the dht will solidify the gains used at the end. In such a cycle anavar for dht does not seem to be the best idea IMO. With winny you will get the same effect for a lower price, and winny is better for mass in my experience.

As for the pct, deca will be the compound that will make recovery difficult. The DHT will not change much.

How would you run it for 12 wks for mass? Dont want to use winny because of its harshness on the hairline
    1-12 500mg test
    1-10 400mg deca
    1-12 50mg anavar
    14-16 pct

1-12 500mg test
    1-10 400mg deca
    3-14 50mg anavar

your pct should be longer than that. check out the Anthony Roberts pct.

What about anavar 1-14 and will there be noticible difference running deca at 400mg vs. 600mg

anavar 1-14 would be ok, just watch your lipid profile.

I suppose deca at 600mg would yeld more gains than 400mg, but also more sides. 400 is usually enough for good gains. Have you used deca before? If not don't go over 400mg.

Thread Information