kerwyn is offline New Member

Hello, some advice if you would please (yet another first timer yes).

Hi folks.

Been trollin' here for quite some time now, and its been itching at me to fire up a cycle, and ive decided to possibly take the plunge...i understand there is much to learn, and alot of lessons and experience to take advantage of within the community here and i felt it best to pitch what questions and concerns i have out there, as well as give y'all some of my training history and stats.
    Height:5'9.5
    Weight: 194lb
    Biceps: 16"
    Calves: 16"
    Chest: 46.5"
    Quads: 26.5"
    BF %: around 13%...depending on products taken, NO2/Creatine i experience some water retention and bloat that makes me appear 'less' or more cut depending on what im taking. I also retain more bodyfat around my abdominals more than the rest of my body (preportionally...quite vascular in my shoulders, forearms and calves).

Years Training: Four, two of which were knowing WTF i was doing through several internet resources and my own trial and error experiences with the sport. Started off at 140lbs, and made msot of my gains in the past 2 years to where I am now.

My first cycle, is looking like this:
    D-Bol: 50mg ED (everyday) weeks 1-4
    Test cyp: 400mg weekly weeks 1-12

Clomide on hand.

PCT:
    Nolvadex @ 20mg Days 1-37
    Clomide: Day 1 300mg Clomid, 100mg Days 2-30

Any advice, comments, opinions or just general banter would be great, ill post a log as the cycle goes, if i follow through with it, which is looking likely.

Much thanks in advance!
    Last edited by kerwyn; 02-16-2008 at 11:00 PM.

djcj2002 is offline Associate Member
    What are your goals for this cycle?

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    First off all, welcome to the board.

The cycle is ok but needs some touches: I think you are too young. I would wait a couple of years before doing any cycle but that is just me.

I would not go over 4 weeks on the Dbol and keep the dosage in 30mg and go from there since its your first cycle.

Why are you running Nolva in the first 2 weeks? Makes no sense.

Forget bridging, its just a bad idea plain and simple. You need to recover.

Finally, don't mention prices in the board as it is against the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by hugovsilva View Post
    First off all, welcome to the board.

The cycle is ok but needs some touches: I think you are too young. I would wait a couple of years before doing any cycle but that is just me.
    Touche. I am a little tenative for these reasons as well, but, it really lead me to think that is 21 the 'carved in stone' age of which one come's of age so to speak to do steroids , because of the chemical/physical etc maturation so much as it is 21 being the legal age for nearly EVERYTHING in America? it's 18 in Canada, and i cant help but wonder if that has some impact on people being more inclined to preach the '21 or older' mandate - that said, i am not stupid, just trying to find some loopholes for me to do this cycle i think ..I know that an average male is going to keep filling out and such well into their early twenties.

I would not go over 4 weeks on the Dbol and keep the dosage in 30mg and go from there since its your first cycle.
    i was goign to run it at 40mgs, but the tabs are 25mg tabs hench 50 being logical to me..perhaps it would be better to do 25? that seems a touch low for a 195 lb lifter.
    Why are you running Nolva in the first 2 weeks? Makes no sense.
    Because this cycle is constructed under a thread designed for newbie cycles and what i found there from this very forum. Any other suggestions for saftey nets as an alternative then?

Forget bridging, its just a bad idea plain and simple. You need to recover.
    It's been forgotten, ill save the excess dbol for another cycle down the road.

Finally, don't mention prices in the board as it is against the rules.
    Post corrected, thanks for pointing that out.

My goals are to put on some muscle/bulk up to around 215 without gaining any excess bodyfat, and minimizing any water retention.. if i get more, or a little less than that, thats fine too. I think thats reasonable expectatons, no ?

bump

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    20 pounds in 12 weeks is not easy but its far from impossible. You need to get your diet on spot to gain such a weight.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
    Touche. I am a little tenative for these reasons as well, but, it really lead me to think that is 21 the 'carved in stone' age of which one come's of age so to speak to do steroids , because of the chemical/physical etc maturation so much as it is 21 being the legal age for nearly EVERYTHING in America? it's 18 in Canada, and i cant help but wonder if that has some impact on people being more inclined to preach the '21 or older' mandate - that said, i am not stupid, just trying to find some loopholes for me to do this cycle i think ..I know that an average male is going to keep filling out and such well into their early twenties.

i was goign to run it at 40mgs, but the tabs are 25mg tabs hench 50 being logical to me..perhaps it would be better to do 25? that seems a touch low for a 195 lb lifter.

Because this cycle is constructed under a thread designed for newbie cycles and what i found there from this very forum. Any other suggestions for saftey nets as an alternative then?

It's been forgotten, ill save the excess dbol for another cycle down the road.

Post corrected, thanks for pointing that out.
    Got nothing2do with it. Its got2do with ur hormone levels. A lot of people on here say anything under25is2young. That, and this forum is not just n the states bro, we got people everywere so that alone murdered ur theory.

Thanks 'bro'

Im making conversation, and i argued against my own theory in the same breath so how about we talk in regards to the cycle im hoping to get insight and advice on, and less about schemantics because as it stands ill be doing the cycle one way or the other - and i came here with reference to the veterans and the wisdom and insight i might find through them.

Thread Information