Thread: HGH for pct

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member

HGH for pct

for the bros who have had experienced pct with and without hgh, wat where your results. I wanna compare just a regular pct with hcg , clomid n nolva and the same among with hgh. How much did the hgh help u guys compare to the times u did pct without it. Thanx

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Most users are using HGH before, during, and after cycling AAS due to the fact that HGH plays no role your endogeneous test. Plus HGH's effects take a while to see. IGF however is a different story. I have used it during PCT yet but i have used it stand-alone and I must say that i love it!!! A lot of people use IGF during PCT to help retain gains from the AAS cycle.

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i hear u, i started the gh 2month b4 i started the cycle, now the cycles almost done i wanna run it another 4 or 5 month of just gh. Im just wondering wat kind of results i should expect from pct since its the first time im doing gh during pct. I hope it helps cause last time i came off hard

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    It should be a better PCT because the HGH is helping you keep morg gains. But as legobricks said its not gonna help get your natty test levels back any quicker

You can only run HGH for PCT if you're down with OPP and listen to AFI.

But forget about applying to the FBI, CIA, or former KGB due to their strict D.E.P.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea igf works great after a cycle

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Panzerfaust80 View Post
    You can only run HGH for PCT if you're down with OPP and listen to AFI.

But forget about applying to the FBI, CIA, or former KGB due to their strict D.E.P.
    Why the redundant posts with useless or wrong information. I understand you may be joking but this can be taken seriously by some members so please stop posting things like this.

Thread Information