cherokee6675 is offline New Member

Another cycle question?!

What's up everyone. I'm considering doing a testosterone cypionate cycle. I have done two cycles in the past and enjoyed great success. The problem is I'm older now and not as carefree as I used to be. Currently I'm 32.. 6'3" 205 lbs 12% bf. I've been training on and off for 10 years. When I was 20 I did an 8 week cycle of Deca only. I was playing collegiate lacrosse and was turned on to Deca by some guys on my team and after a trip to Cancun...voila. I gained about 10 lbs of lean muscle from that cycle ( i also did zero PCT at that time...no one told me about that..and was to dumb to do all my research) I did a "vanity" cycle when I was 26 after college that consisted of a 10 week cycle of Primoteston Depot...(my lifting buddy was scared to do it, so he gave it to me....once again no PCT...to dumb to research). I blew up on the Primoteston (250 mgs a week for 4 weeks then 500 mgs for three weeks..then back to 250 for the last three)...gained about 15 lbs of muscle and settled in at 220 lbs and gained hella strength. Unfortunately two years ago, I was hit on my motorcycle (dude never saw me) and suffered a dislocated shoulder and two tears in my labrum. After subsequent dislocations I opted for ortho surgery and was "repaired". Through that mess, I dropped to about 185 and after a two years of rehab, stretching and lifting...my right arm feels back to normal, my strength has returned but I've hit a wall training. Knowing what anabolics can do, I'm ready to go another round (and frankly its all Ive been thinking about lately). My diet is good...I get plenty of sleep and have retired form partying (to hard). My goals are pretty simple...I want to gain back some of my previous mass...and put on about 10 lbs of muscle...plain and simple. I've got 4 vials of Watson Testoterone Cypionate dosed at 200 mg per 1 ml...and also 100 tablets of 20mg tamoxifen for PCT. I want to do it right this time and have been reading, reading, reading and am finally feeling ready enough to write this post. I do have some questions and am hoping to get some advice...first, what dosage would you guys suggest (I've read anywhere from 250 mg's to 1000) Second, how many weeks should I plan (read anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks) and how many injections can I plan on per vial? I have 3 ml 22 gauge 1.5 inch syringes...so if I go past three mls (is a ml the same as a mg?) will I have to do two shots or do they make syringes that will hold larger doses? Lastly with regards to PCT...the consensus seems to be 18 days after last injection, but I have read varying reports on length of PCT and dosages...and have even read that some will do Nolva the entire cycle. Bottom line...based on my info...what would the best cycle look like for a guy with (4) 10 ml vials dosed at200 mg PER 1 ml and 100 tabs of Nolva? Thank you for reading my novel!!!!
    Last edited by cherokee6675; 02-19-2008 at 02:29 PM.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    how many ml/per vial?

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    it says (on the bottom) 4 1ml vials...he may mean 10ml though

With the cyp u want to go at least 10-12wks but people do go more. Since u havent used gear n a while id say do 500-750mg ew 1-10 or 1-12. N u have enough gear that u can frontload it to.

ur gona need to buy a AI4ur PCT n proly some more clomid or nolva.

cherokee6675 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    it says (on the bottom) 4 1ml vials...he may mean 10ml though

correct...sorry...I have (4) 10 ml vials that are dosed at 200 mg per 1 ml

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherokee6675 View Post
    What's up everyone. I'm considering doing a testosterone cypionate cycle. I have done two cycles in the past and enjoyed great success. The problem is I'm older now and not as carefree as I used to be. Currently I'm 32.. 6'3" 205 lbs 12% bf. I've been training on and off for 10 years. When I was 20 I did an 8 week cycle of Deca only. I was playing collegiate lacrosse and was turned on to Deca by some guys on my team and after a trip to Cancun...voila. I gained about 10 lbs of lean muscle from that cycle ( i also did zero PCT at that time...no one told me about that..and was to dumb to do all my research) I did a "vanity" cycle when I was 26 after college that consisted of a 10 week cycle of Primoteston Depot...(my lifting buddy was scared to do it, so he gave it to me....once again no PCT...to dumb to research). I blew up on the Primoteston (250 mgs a week for 4 weeks then 500 mgs for three weeks..then back to 250 for the last three)...gained about 15 lbs of muscle and settled in at 220 lbs and gained hella strength. Unfortunately two years ago, I was hit on my motorcycle (dude never saw me) and suffered a dislocated shoulder and two tears in my labrum. After subsequent dislocations I opted for ortho surgery and was "repaired". Through that mess, I dropped to about 185 and after a two years of rehab, stretching and lifting...my right arm feels back to normal, my strength has returned but I've hit a wall training. Knowing what anabolics can do, I'm ready to go another round (and frankly its all Ive been thinking about lately). My diet is good...I get plenty of sleep and have retired form partying (to hard). My goals are pretty simple...I want to gain back some of my previous mass...and put on about 10 lbs of muscle...plain and simple. I've got 4 vials of Watson Testoterone Cypionate dosed at 200 mg per 1 ml...and also 100 tablets of 20mg tamoxifen for PCT. I want to do it right this time and have been reading, reading, reading and am finally feeling ready enough to write this post. I do have some questions and am hoping to get some advice...first, what dosage would you guys suggest (I've read anywhere from 250 mg's to 1000) Second, how many weeks should I plan (read anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks) and how many injections can I plan on per vial? I have 3 ml 22 gauge 1.5 inch syringes...so if I go past three mls (is a ml the same as a mg?) will I have to do two shots or do they make syringes that will hold larger doses? Lastly with regards to PCT...the consensus seems to be 18 days after last injection, but I have read varying reports on length of PCT and dosages...and have even read that some will do Nolva the entire cycle. Bottom line...based on my info...what would the best cycle look like for a guy with (4) 10 ml vials dosed at200 mg PER 1 ml and 100 tabs of Nolva? Thank you for reading my novel!!!!
    Lil johnny, i am going to offer an opinon on this and remember it is an opinion there are many ways to do this...schmidy offered good advice too..

to keep it simple on measuring I would do the following:
    1-13 600 mg per week(inject twice a week at 1.5 mls per injection) which will aver 3 mls per week, and leaving you 1 ml at the end to inject and don't waste... or frontload.

I always keep some liquidex on hand just incase you run into major gyno issues...but i only use for that because it hindered my gains...

for your PCT I would get more than the nolva... imo,you need to grab some aromasin to add to it at least.. and consider some HCG ...Here is a baseline of how my last one went...

18 days after last inject.
    Week 1-2 Nolva 40 mg a day, 2-8 20mg
    week 2-6 75 mgs of clomid.
    Week 1-7 Aromasin 20 mgs a day
    Week 1-4 Myogenx

rockinred is offline Knowledgeable Member
    oh yea, you should get a lot more results on this cycle with that version of test cyp... I mean a lot better then the ones you did in the past...be patient with stregnth gains... they will come but it takes a few weeks before you get that insane stregnth..

I am starting similar deal next week with DBOL to front load same version of test cyp... except i only have 3 bottles for 10 weeks...

green22 is offline Senior Member
    I like longer cycles with cyp since it may take up to 6 weeks for it to kick in. So I usually run 14-16 weekers. 400mg per week would probably be reasonable since you havent used in so long. But if ya can get a couple more bottles you could bump it up to 600mgs per week which would definately give ya a good kick in the pants.

Thread Information