Thread: cycle idea

Facecrash is offline Member

cycle idea

Just had rotator cuff surgery 2 weeks ago so I'm out of commish for a while. thinking of starting up in May:

29 yrs old
    5'9
    188 lbs
    12%
    5th cycle
    have done: tren -a, test-e, sust, winny, dbol , var

cycle goals, lean bulk:

I'm not exactly sure yet what to stack but I wanna try tren-e with a tren a kickstart
    Any ideas let me know. I also wanna try halo. I can throw winny in as well, open to any suggestions. Thx

weeks 1-8 - 300mg tren-e
    weeks 1-10 - sust 250mg/week
    weeks 4-8 - halo 40mg/day

thanks guys.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,just coming back I would do a basic cycle just to get you back in the swing of things....Tren E and Halo???..toxic but thats not the only thing with these compounds comes aggression and strength...who says your shoulder is ready for the pounding???...my opinion...

ricker35910 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash View Post
    Just had rotator cuff surgery 2 weeks ago so I'm out of commish for a while. thinking of starting up in May:

29 yrs old
    5'9
    188 lbs
    12%
    5th cycle
    have done: tren -a, test-e, sust, winny, dbol , var

cycle goals, lean bulk:

I'm not exactly sure yet what to stack but I wanna try tren-e with a tren a kickstart
    Any ideas let me know. I also wanna try halo. I can throw winny in as well, open to any suggestions. Thx

weeks 1-8 - 300mg tren-e
    weeks 1-10 - sust 250mg/week
    weeks 4-8 - halo 40mg/day

thanks guys.
    i'd run something to lube that shoulder and help it heal. like a high dose of deca and some test

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    plus look for simple compounds that are gonna be shot at the same times. Sust is EOD

admirals56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    plus look for simple compounds that are gonna be shot at the same times. Sust is EOD
    not really sus is shot eod to keep blood levels stable so less side effects. you can get pretty much the same results either way. i have not used this compound but a friend of mine has done 500mgs eod and 500mgs wk and he said same results in strength and weight gaind. also he said hes using 250mgs/wk thats alot of breaking down that i think is completly useless. hed only be taking advantage of 7.5mgs prop ed then pp should be shot e3d but he would do just fine on once/wk

yea good points fellas. I've run deca in my last 3 cycles so I really wanted to try something different. I guess you're right, I probably don't want to pack on a ton of pounds right away. Maybe I should consider a more mild cycle.

What if I were to run
    weeks 1-12 - sust 500mg/week
    weeks 1-12 - eq - 600mg/week
    weeks 10-15 winny - 80mg/day

??

thanks bros

admirals56 is offline Banned
    imo id get rid of the winny and replace it with materon. the winny could really hurt your shoulder

true the winny will dry me out. I heard Var was good for joints as well. I have not run masteron before what would be a good first time dose? I guess I don't want to put too much weight on I might as well stick to a cutting cycle/diet this summer then bulk back up after I strengthen the shoulder.

thx again
    d

Thread Information