smokey desperado is offline New Member

Thumbs up good idea? need help

hey whats up im new to all this stuff so stick with me. i just stated going back to the gym after 3 months of lazyness, used to weigh 187 now almost weigh 200. i never had much muscle but was in pretty good shape in general. now im trying to take things serious and want to look amazing for summer and for myself.. i started researching some things and came up with what i think i should take, now im hopin to have result and maybe get a body like ryan reynold. i no this wont be possible in 3 months but thats the type of structure im looking at muscular and thin but big... im thinking of using winstrol and trenbolone but of course trenbolone is illegal so use like a clone supplement like tren -75 ...please if you have any insight help me out

Don't take steriods .

Do a bunch a research.

What are your stat's?

What does your diet look like?

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Move this. This area is for cycle logs not help I don't like to research. That's in the Q & A area.

k sorry

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    any time

Thumbs up good idea? need help

hey whats up im new to all this stuff so stick with me. i just stated going back to the gym after 3 months of lazyness, used to weigh 187 now almost weigh 200. i never had much muscle but was in pretty good shape in general. now im trying to take things serious and want to look amazing for summer and for myself.. i started researching some things and came up with what i think i should take, now im hopin to have result and maybe get a body like ryan reynold. i no this wont be possible in 3 months but thats the type of structure im looking at muscular and thin but big... im thinking of using winstrol and trenbolone but of course trenbolone is illegal so use like a clone supplement like tren -75 ...please if you have any insight help me out

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Well, you went from posting this in the wrong section, to posting this in another wrong section. Just wait and I'll ask admin to move the first one to the appropriate section for you.
    I can tell you that you shouldn't be using anything that you are asking about, and most will agree with me. You haven't been seriously training or dieting long enough, your goals are unrealistic and unobtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by _CrossroadS_ View Post
    Don't take steriods .

Do a bunch a research.

What are your stat's?

What does your diet look like?

i moved this forum to q & a ...

ps.. it just when i used to work out i was never really satisfied with my results and i would be working hard..so just thinking of using some help

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    You moved it to a different wrong section, I answered you there and asked admin to merge the 2 threads and move them to the appropriate section.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey desperado View Post
    i moved this forum to q & a ...

ps.. it just when i used to work out i was never really satisfied with my results and i would be working hard..so just thinking of using some help
    I don't see your new thread, but I can tell you a few things.

"YOU WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED WITH YOUR RESULTS NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU WORK."

Or at least I'm not. It doesn't matter how much I work out, how good I eat, and how dedicated I am to keeping my body in shape, I know I will never Be totally happy. So don't think that steroids will make you happy.

I don't mean this to be gloom and doom or anything. I just think you'll be much more satisfied with the results of your cycle when you've gotten all you can out of your body naturally, and you have your diet in check.

Steriods are a great tool. But they aren't a bandaid. Stick around and do some reading.

good luck.

Thread Information