notoverthehillyet is offline New Member

Question Notoverthehillyetneeds advice

I am 44 years old. I am 6' 1" tall. I weigh 190 pounds and have 12% body fat. I want to get the most out of my nightly circuit training workouts that last 60 minutes. I am a novice not a body builder. I am just trying to stay in shape and keep my wife happy and keep up with my young children. I would like to gain a little size, energy, and strength. I'm a weakling; I only bench press 205 pounds. I just want to stay in shape for my wife and 3 kids and get the most out of my work outs legally. I have considered changing my work out. Currently I only take a multiple vitamin, some B complex, Glutamin, and Creatine. I have not noticed any dramatic changes since starting these 3 years ago. I use the Creatine, 10 grams a day, for 30 days and then wait 30 days before using again. Like I said, I am a novice. I will appreciate any advice or direction. I know this question has probably been asked multiple times. Again, I greatly appreciate any advice or suggestions or links. agbty

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by notoverthehillyet View Post
    I am 44 years old. I am 6' 1" tall. I weigh 190 pounds and have 12% body fat. I want to get the most out of my nightly circuit training workouts that last 60 minutes. I am a novice not a body builder. I am just trying to stay in shape and keep my wife happy and keep up with my young children. I would like to gain a little size, energy, and strength. I'm a weakling; I only bench press 205 pounds. I just want to stay in shape for my wife and 3 kids and get the most out of my work outs legally. I have considered changing my work out. Currently I only take a multiple vitamin, some B complex, Glutamin, and Creatine. I have not noticed any dramatic changes since starting these 3 years ago. I use the Creatine, 10 grams a day, for 30 days and then wait 30 days before using again. Like I said, I am a novice. I will appreciate any advice or direction. I know this question has probably been asked multiple times. Again, I greatly appreciate any advice or suggestions or links. agbty
    Try some HRT or the supp, diet, and exercise forum here. There is a lot of legal things that work wonders, ud b supprized

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I would start with evaluating your diet. Most of the time we think we're eating enough when we're not. Considering your age, I cautiously agree with schmidty, HRT would be an option but IF AND ONLY IF you get your bloodwork done and your test level is below average...otherwise, your lack of progress is definitely a diet/exercise problem.

notoverthehillyet is offline New Member

Talking Thank You Schmidty and InsaneInTheMembrane

I will take your advice. I will check the diet/workout forum to see where I am blowing it, and also talk to my Dr. about HRT. I can see from what little I have read, I have much to learn. AGBTY Take care and thanks again.

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    I went to the doc and had some bloodwork done. I am 37 and was prescribed 100mg of test per week and 1.5Iu's of HGH. I buy my test from the pharmacy and purchase hgh underground due to cost. This gives me a little more energy and enables me to legally have some gear without the fear of getting into trouble. This combined with a healthy lifestyle has offered me what I was looking for. I just wanted to offer you one possible direction that is working for me. I am now doing much lower quantities than I did when I was younger, but am happy with this for now. Good luck.

Thread Information