dosage input por favor

What dosage of nolva (from AR-R ) will ensure that my gyno doesn't get worse from my estrogen rebound after letro? I'm running it at 40mg ed and I'm way afraid of the health risks from it. C_bino's thread said 20mg for the first week or two....will that stop further gyno for sure??? If it gets any worse I will friggin lose my will to live.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    why dont you just try to get some aromasin instead of the nolva. Nolva may stave off estro rebound for the duration you are using it but you are just delaying the inevitable...when u stop nolva, guess what...estrogen receptors in the lower chest/nipple area reopens for business... aromasin is your best bet because it is an AI that permanently disables the aromatase enzyme it binds to.

Nolva doesn't affect estrogen levels though, so I thought once you discontinue it, yes your receptors are open but your estrogen is stable and shouldn't cause anymore problems....do you know of any specific occurences of rebounds after use of nolva?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RapaciousShark View Post
    Nolva doesn't affect estrogen levels though, so I thought once you discontinue it, yes your receptors are open but your estrogen is stable and shouldn't cause anymore problems....do you know of any specific occurences of rebounds after use of nolva?
    that is true, nolva does not effect systemic estrogen but your receptors are active again. However, you have to consider the context of your situation. You will have a glut of aromatase enzymes back online after letro leaves the system, which means your estrogen level will soar from the excess conversion. Nolvadex will help ensure that your breast tissue will react minimally to that rebound but how long that excess AR activity will continue is a variable that you cannot afford to deal with... at least with aromasin , you're eliminating that variable by eliminating the cause...u could even take it alongside nolva to be extra cautious

and yes, I've experienced puffy nipples after discontinuing nolva before...eventually it goes away but it happens to me often enough.

cheers
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 02-20-2008 at 11:18 PM.

there is NO REBOUND with aromasin ? I just need to do a good job containing the damage and i'll be fine...aromosin is the weapon of choice you say? How do I run that with nolva?

Blog Entries
    Aromasin is a suicidal AI.... the aromatase enzymes are bound and eventually destroyed by the body...it cannot come back online...that's one reason it's a key component in anthony robert's PCT along with nolva... I'd say start at 25mg ED... as to it being the "best" weapon of choice, i'd say "strongest" is the better word....you can't afford and risk of gyno so your situation calls for aggressive measures, I personally do fine on just nolva and proviron to control my gyno post cycle...what's optimal for me is not for you yada yada

check out the aromasin profile on the main website
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 02-20-2008 at 11:30 PM.

you rock for giving me advice

Thread Information