RoidBoid is offline Member

Cycle help and opinions needed.

Hi everyone just joined this site, its unreal keep up the good work!!!!!

I've just started on gear, im 10 1/2 stone and very athletic body fat is around 9%. i've done a 8-10 week cycle of d-bol (tabs) 25mg a day, i've had good gains from these but i have been told you lose quite abit of size when your off. Ive been recommended to go onto jabs next week from my mate who has done 2 cycles of jabs and he says they are unreal and i should gain! so i ordered a 10 week cycle of what he did, test and deca (1ml of each once a week for 10 weeks) does this sound like a good start ?
    thanks guys
    RoidBoid

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    first of all 8-10 weeks of dbol tabs is way too long 4-6 weeks is plenty second of all you should have been doing the test and deca at the same time as the dbols, since test takes a little while to kick in dbols are used as a kick start for the cycle, and for your question of 1ml being enough it depends on how many mg's your gear is

NATE0406 is offline Anabolic Member
    first your only 147 pounds while your on dbol ??? theres a big problem there besides the cycle in general. you need to check your diet. how old are you? and do you know what your test and deca are dosed at?

Quote Originally Posted by nyjetsfan86 View Post
    first of all 8-10 weeks of dbol tabs is way too long 4-6 weeks is plenty second of all you should have been doing the test and deca at the same time as the dbols, since test takes a little while to kick in dbols are used as a kick start for the cycle, and for your question of 1ml being enough it depends on how many mg's your gear is
    beat me to it....

thanks for the replys guys, i am 21, im a proffesional athlete that is why my bodyfat is so low i do sport 4 3hours a day 6 days a week its my job . Well i asked my friend after reading some posts as to wiethr to carry on my d-bol and test and deca but he said it would be too much to start on, so are you suggesting d-bol tabs and deca + test jabs? also im not sure the mg's of the gear.
    thanks

what sport do you play proffesionally that allows you to wiegh 147 pounds (golf)? but anyway if your set on doing this then just go with a test only cycle. but i would reconmend you look at you diet.

lol funny guy :s, my diet is brill, i cannot put on weight even if i tried, i just want to get ripped or cut as people say lol, the d-bol has given me alot of strength and size gains just wanted sum help on the next cycle of jabs. Also whats the best way to get this shizzel out of my system as im given 3week prior warning about drug tests.
    thanks

then i would avise you to not even bother. the detection time on deca is around 18 months and for long ester test is around 3 months. if you where going to do anything then i would go with test prop. but you have to inject at least eod. and the detection time is still around 3 weeks and you would be cutting it close.

18 ****in months?! r u joking me right!!!!??? but ino some well known people on roids and they get clean 4 tests but just dont no how they do it, if its 18months i wont be able to do it cos ill get kickout and fined!
    thanks

yup. it stays in your system for forever. i just dont think that it would be worth risking your carrer. i just say stick with good diet and excercise. look at the diet forums. because i thought i was eating good too untill i found this site and realized that my diet was shit...

hmmmm good advice, but seriously my diet is impeccable ive have it reviewed by a nutritinist at my club.
    its nearly impossible to get decently RIPPED without taking some sort of gear, anything you can think of that would be a better alternative? thanks

as far as gear goes just stay away from 19-nor compounds (deca , tren ) and stay away from long ester test (test enth, test cyp, sust) and if you really are going to do this then i would go with test prop 100 mgs eod for 10-12 weeks. you can get great results from prop alone with the rite excerice program and diet. then just run a good pct afterwards.

hmmm thanks for the help dude, cant risk losing it all now but just need that edge, are they jabs or tabs?
    thanks

injections. and for a first timer it sucks to inject so often.

once a week i take it? best place is ass right?

ChuckLee is offline Scammer
    Prop has to be injected every other day (that eod...), too much for a first timer. Check your diet before and post it in the right forum. It's too easy to say "good diet but can't grow", let some experienced guy to help you instead of those for me useless "nutritionists" at the club.

CL

in_nujerz is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    Hi everyone just joined this site, its unreal keep up the good work!!!!!

I've just started on gear, im 10 1/2 stone and very athletic body fat is around 9%. i've done a 8-10 week cycle of d-bol (tabs) 25mg a day, i've had good gains from these but i have been told you lose quite abit of size when your off.
    RoidBoid
    you did run this cycle right? are you unsure of how long it last?

I dont understand what you mean to the above message, what would be the best alternative to achieve a real good cut look, without using somthing that stays in your system 4 more then a couple of months.
    thanks

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by RoidBoid View Post
    I dont understand what you mean to the above message, what would be the best alternative to achieve a real good cut look, without using somthing that stays in your system 4 more then a couple of months.
    thanks
    Dude cutting simply has nothing to do with steroids and everything to do with diet. All the juice does is maintain the muscle mass, and the so called cutting compounds do it with the least amount of water retention. As for Deca in your system and the clearing time

(Nandrolone Base + Decanoate Ester)

[19-nor-androst-4-en-3-one-17beta-ol]
    Molecular Weight(base):274.4022
    Molecular Weight (ester):172.2668
    Formula (base): C18 H26 O2
    Formula (ester):C10 H20 O2
    Melting Point (base): 122-124°C
    Melting Point (ester):31 - 32 C
    Manufacturer: Organon
    Release Date (in USA): 1962
    Effective Dose (Men): 200-600mgs/week (2mg/lb of Bodyweight)
    Effective Dose (Women): 50-100mgs/week
    Active life: 15 days
    Detection Time: Up to 18 months
    Anabolic /Androgenic ratio: 125:37

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    seriously though what sport do you play

IM a football player, just looking to get ripped

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You mean soccer right?

Thread Information