damien3144 is offline New Member

Tren A vs Tren E

long story short, I want to use tren in my third cycle, because i heard such great things. I've read up all on it, I think i'm going to go with tren E because when your in the military, fewer injections make it easier.

But i would like everyone else's opinions on which type of tren they like better, tren A or Tren E.

& also i want to know why everyone says don't use tren if your new to steroids ? just how new are we talking here!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i perfer tren a and have seen better results from it but if i were you i would use the tren e myself for the same reasons

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    tren E is by far my fav as its easier to keep more stable and its easier to run higher doses

tren is not ideal for first time cyclers ever... just to harsh on the body w/ too many possible sides.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    There is no doubt that tren works wonders but I keep my distance from it because of the sides. I hate the night sweats, sleeplessness, moodiness, libido shutdown, and I even feel "hotflashes" where my whole body temp feels like it goes out of contol. Those are likely some of the reasons people tell newbies to stay away. Another very good reason is when you start taking gear any gear will get you to make great gains, so save the tren experience for when those more mild gear stop working so good.

tren makes me VERY prone to hypoglycemia... and apparently im not the only one.

hauss man is offline Member
    i used tren e for my last meet, i ran it at 400 mg/ew and it made me very hard and lean. i was taking 40mg of dbol a day and eating fast food multiple times a day and i still couldnt get bloated. i just started tunning tren a at 75 mg eod about 5 days ago for my next meet in 8 weeks.

also i didnt have to bad of side effects, besides acne and trouble sleeping some nights

those sides do sound pretty bad. But i still can't wait to try it lol. sometimes, when we have training for a week, with my test e, i just shoot the full 500mg on a sunday, for that week, then go back to the 250mgs twice a week, i was wondering if its safe to do that with tren E too, seeing that its active life is 8 days?

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    ^^ whats the point of that bro. No sence in switching between shots 2x a week and once a week

well like i said im in the military man, its not like i want to do that. it's if i have to do it is it ok. it's not my choice man, if they say your going on a urban Ex for 1 week, im ****ed, or i can just do 1 shot at the begging of the week, for that week only and continue the cycle, it works fine for me for my test e and deca

sevenmann is offline Associate Member
    Also, i'm experiencing twitching, and trouble sitting still
    Hands feel swollen, but my body feels like a rock
    only in 3rd week so haven't noticed any huge strength gains yet

Quote Originally Posted by damien3144 View Post
    well like i said im in the military man, its not like i want to do that. it's if i have to do it is it ok. it's not my choice man, if they say your going on a urban Ex for 1 week, im ****ed, or i can just do 1 shot at the begging of the week, for that week only and continue the cycle, it works fine for me for my test e and deca
    1x a week administration w/ enanthate or longer estered compounds are fine.
    (not ideal but if thats the way the cookie crumbles it will suffice)

yah thats what i figured, i might not have to do it, and the base of the cycle for both tren e and test e will be shot twice aweek, unless a situation arises, in that case, i shoot my self for 1 week, instead of dropping the cycle and starting pct.

Thread Information