Thread: need help

thrillseeker78 is offline New Member

need help

Stats are 250 lbs 6'0" done cycles before.I have HGH,tren ,eg 200,winny tabs i need a cycle that combines all these together.I'm starting to hate myself never been this heavy.Hitting the cardio 4x week right now.How much hgh is needed for fat loss?Also I have t3/t4 83mcg how do you take them?Thanks I need sum help quick to look good for summer

emmar85 is offline New Member
    Haha you're not gonna get anything out of anyone on this site... they're just gonna tell you to buy a treadmill... guaranteed

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by emmar85 View Post
    Haha you're not gonna get anything out of anyone on this site... they're just gonna tell you to buy a treadmill... guaranteed
    If you aren't happy here, I can help with that...

Barkley9 is offline Junior Member
    ^^^^^^

haha i had to do that

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    I would say 4-6 iu a day at your weight, but you do realize GH has to be run for a min 6 month to truely see the results your looking for.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by emmar85 View Post
    hey if we are so useless on this board. why dont you give this guy some advice. give him some advice. i mean you know so much go ahead. bet you dont. anyone in?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    how much of each do you have? i cant tell you to do 400mgs of eq a week for 12 weeks if you only have 1 bottle so i need to know how much of each you have and the mg. as for the gh, im sure you'll need more of that. it depends on the kind you have but if i were you i would start out at 5ius a day and it needs to be run for a min. of 6 months

maxex is offline Member
    Is this your first cycle? How long have you been training, are you doing only cardio now or both? YOu might not want to be in such a rush with the aas...you have plenty of time before the summer and chances are the hgh wont kick in untill after the summer anyway

Thread Information