SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member

Need Help On HGH!!

Whats up everyone, I just met a buddy of mine from a while back sayin hes got the hook up on hgh, he says its legit, but im not buying unitl i see the product, another thing, he says it will cost about xxxxx hundos and its for 3 months worth which i know he dont know much about gear in the frst place, but then again i've never messed with HGH before and i know its expensive but i need to know what all i have to take with it cause i know you cant just take it by its self, and has anyone ever tried it, if so, how did it turn out for ya? any help would be much appreciated...
    Last edited by SayIWont21; 02-22-2008 at 06:45 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Take the price out of the post, its against the rules to talk about prices here. HGH can be completely used on its own, what make syou think it cant be ?

Hgh

sorry bout the price thing, but as for taking it alone, ive been doin research on it and, it says, it works best, or by it sayin, you will get the best results using hgh by also stacking a Test product, as well as IGFs and Thryoid additive or something like that and sum other things i can remember off the top but also reports say it was a waste of money takin it by its self

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    a kit is usually 100ius and you need to use about 5ius a day, 6 days a week for at least 6 months. hgh is really expensive now that its hard to get it out of china and of course the american brands are disgustingly priced

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75 View Post
    a kit is usually 100ius and you need to use about 5ius a day, 6 days a week for at least 6 months. hgh is really expensive now that its hard to get it out of china and of course the american brands are disgustingly priced
    thanks pietro, that gives me an idea now, but what else do i need to stack wit this to get the best benifit from it, any clue?

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you dont have to stack GH with anything..i had been running year round with and without AAS until the supply shortage hit..just curious what you think you'll be getting outta of it..its not really a muscle building compound, but it will help and leaning you out and keeping you lean and has some great anti-aging capabilites too...but its not something you do for just a couple months..6 months minimum IMO

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814 View Post
    you dont have to stack GH with anything..i had been running year round with and without AAS until the supply shortage hit..just curious what you think you'll be getting outta of it..its not really a muscle building compound, but it will help and leaning you out and keeping you lean and has some great anti-aging capabilites too...but its not something you do for just a couple months..6 months minimum IMO
    nah im not tryin to get mass out of it but i am trying to cut up a bit and like you said, get more of that lean muscle, and thanks for the info, soo you said youve done it for 6 months, how wur you takin it and what does the IUs mean?

Quote Originally Posted by SayIWont21 View Post
    nah im not tryin to get mass out of it but i am trying to cut up a bit and like you said, get more of that lean muscle, and thanks for the info, soo you said youve done it for 6 months, how wur you takin it and what does the IUs mean?
    actually I would run for 9-10 months at a time and then take about a 2 month break..I would usually take 4-5 IUs 5on/2off protocol..although everyonce in awhile i would play with some higher doses..IUs refer to how HGH is measured..kinda like test is 250mg/cc..HGH comes in IUs..

actually I would run for 9-10 months at a time and then take about a 2 month break..I would usually take 4-5 IUs 5on/2off protocol..although everyonce in awhile i would play with some higher doses..IUs refer to how HGH is measured..kinda like test is 250mg/cc..HGH comes in IUs..
    As in 4 to 5 IUs a day? and would u know roughly how much IUs i would need for a good cycle? and unlike other gears, with the test and deca products, will i feel the the effects like, Bigger Pumps, Exploding viens, raise in hunger, how do u usually feel on it, and i also heard, it can repair damage cartillage, cause i had knee surgry back in the day, wondering if it would help my knee out any

if you ran 4IUs at 5/2 each 100 IU kit would last 5 weeks..i would say the bare minimum you would need would be 4 kits which would last you 20 weeks..HGH is very different than AAS..you wont really feel a lot and it takes a couple months to start noticing the effects..have you been to the HGH forum on here? all of these questions are answered over there

Biography:
    Im 22yr old just trying to get back into shape!
    Interests:
    Working out, UFC, Sports
    Oil Field
    Height:
    5'10
    Weight:
    Body Fat %:
    N/A
    Training Experience:
    9 years
    Bodybuilding Knowledge:
    above average
    Cycle Experience:
    1st was deca and test prop, 2nd was eq,fina,& test, 3rd was deca,test 500 & d-bol, 4th was deca 300, test cyp, and sust

Bodybuilding Competitions:
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Biography:
    Im 22yr old just trying to get back into shape!
    Interests:
    Working out, UFC, Sports
    Oil Field
    Height:
    5'10
    Weight:
    Body Fat %:
    N/A
    Training Experience:
    9 years
    Bodybuilding Knowledge:
    above average
    Cycle Experience:
    1st was deca and test prop, 2nd was eq,fina,& test, 3rd was deca,test 500 & d-bol, 4th was deca 300, test cyp, and sust

Bodybuilding Competitions:
    None
    What are you trying to point out there Kale? am i too young or something lol and i dont want to hear any of them speaches cause im sure im qualified, i might have taken GEAR as a real young age which i know was bad, if i could take it back i would have waited til i was 18, but im no novice punk that takes it in mass quantities and abuses GEAR, so trust me buddy im not new to this just new to HGH, Dont Hate The Player,..... Hate The Game lol haha

Why are you so keen to take HGH at just 22 when you can get way better results from a good cutting diet. ? Dont listen, I dont particularly care but what I am saying is fact.

^^^x2...yeah didnt realize he was only 22..

Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Why are you so keen to take HGH at just 22 when you can get way better results from a good cutting diet. ? Dont listen, I dont particularly care but what I am saying is fact.
    Well to answer that question for you kale, lets just say i used to have a real good connect, and now my connect got too dumb and started selling to punk ass kids, which they ended up rattin him out, and now hes lookin 1 to 5 in the pin and now im out of connects, which i just ran across a buddy of mine that knows sumones that prescribed to it and is willin to sell it on the low, and it seems like thats the only thing i can get my hands on, i also looked in the web and found a bunch of sites but i dont trust shit like that, then again ive notice the banner on this site sayin "GET OUR SUPPLIERS LIST" which then again i dont even trust that? and thats why im askin info about HGH.. Nothing Personal on you bro, but now u know my situation

Well to answer that question for you kale, lets just say i used to have a real good connect, and now my connect got too dumb and started selling to punk ass kids, which they ended up rattin him out, and now hes lookin 1 to 5 in the pin and now im out of connects, which i just ran across a buddy of mine that knows sumones that prescribed to it and is willin to sell it on the low, and it seems like thats the only thing i can get my hands on, i also looked in the web and found a bunch of sites but i dont trust shit like that, then again ive notice the banner on this site sayin "GET OUR SUPPLIERS LIST" which then again i dont even trust that? and thats why im askin info about HGH.. Nothing Personal on you bro, but now u know my situation
    you wont benefit as much from HGH at your age as someone that is 10 years older will..sure you may get a lil leaner, but all you'll be using it as is an expensive fat burner..like kale said you can get the same if not better results with a good cutting diet

I know that but ive tried diet, and all them fat burners, and i know it takes time, i work my ass off hardcore in the gym and also with my cardio, cause ill push myself until i pass out, which is not good but i just like to go hard, but im one of those types thats hard for me to lose weight, and i know it could be done wit hgh, and i just miss the gear a lot, and you know how it is man, what if your connects wur gone, could u ever feel the same off any natural supplment? be honest.. and would u like it? come on now lol

dude if you cant lose fat..there is something wrong with your diet and training..even with HGH if youre diet sucks..youre not gonna get ride of all the fat you want..i guarantee that youre diet isnt as good as you think it is either..diet is about 90% in this game..drugs are just a small part of the equation

dude if you cant lose fat..there is something wrong with your diet and training..even with HGH if youre diet sucks..youre not gonna get ride of all the fat you want..i guarantee that youre diet isnt as good as you think it is either..diet is about 90% in this game..drugs are just a small part of the equation
    You might be right bro, but ill just take the advice u gave and see how it unfolds, preciate all the help you can give, and if u have any thing else bro, maybe sum of your cycles you would reccoment or anything helps! thanks

You might be right bro, but ill just take the advice u gave and see how it unfolds, preciate all the help you can give, and if u have any thing else bro, maybe sum of your cycles you would reccoment or anything helps! thanks

the best advice is to work on your diet..you sound like your just looking for a shortcut....youre gonna be disappointed bro

Thread Information