jc95605 is offline Senior Member

clenbuterol dosege

I just wanted to see what kind of dosege people are using with clen . I know it's different for every person but I just wanted to see what people are using so I'll know how far I can go. Right now i'm taking 120mcgs throughout the day and i think i can go more. I'm not really getting the results that i wanted so can you let me know what your taking and your results. Thanks guys.

lastrep1234 is offline Junior Member
    Forget the results, if your hands are shaking and your temp is slightly up its doing its thing, hows your diet, 120mcgs is usually enough to start seeing some results. Good luck

jc95605 is offline Senior Member
    I notice that i'm shaking and I get hotter alot quicker now. The other day i was doing my usual routine sweating my ass off. First time that happened. However I'm not noticing my weight go down at all. I've heard some results that people have lost 15lbs in 2wks. I'd be happy with that at this point. When you were on clen did you do any cardio, if so what you do?

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Clen will not do anything if the simple equation CALORIES CONSUMED< CALORIES SPENT is not respected. Now its quite simplistic but that is the reality. Clen is overated IMO and the best method to lose weight/fat is diet and a little cardio.

Ostrich is offline Junior Member
    Prada is right. Clen is a bet-2 agonist. It has some thermogenic effect with a slight increase in heart rate. Those 2 effects will only do so much in weight loss alone. It does work great if used in conjuction with an active weight loss program. Clen does also have a broncodilator effect wich helps in cardio workouts (increased tidal volume in respiratory effort). You also have to be conscious of caloric intake and expendature. When I took clen, I also added 10min of cardio before and after every workout and watched my caloric intake. I ended up losing 12lbs over a month. More or less could be lost depending on how strict you are with diet and exercise. Good luck with your program. It is not a miracle drug but it could make more gains possible with less effort.

Synyster is offline Associate Member
    right now im at the peak of my cycle and im taking 160mcgs a day.....with minimum sides....the fat is literally falling off of me.

Ostrich is offline Junior Member
    Be careful with any dosages above 150. There are cardiac side effects at that point (PVC's, ect).

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    i have heard of people taking much higher dosages than 150 but your prob right it is dangerouse

Thread Information