Thread: new cycle

builderbrown10999 is offline New Member

new cycle

ive just started a new cycle of sust250 2 mill and deca 200mg 2 mill split and threw in some dianabol 5 tabs a day 10 mg,s my diets in check and training anh hour a day 5 days a week i am 224 pounds 6ft 3 36 year old is this enough gear and should i see much difference with this cycle ive been training 2 year now

IvanDrago is offline Junior Member
    is this your first cycle? and whats ur bf%?

sphincter is offline Member
    that's plenty of gear and you should see results if half of what you say about your training and diet are true. If you really are in check with your diet and train hard you will get nice gains from all that gear.. though it is a bit much for a first cycle if that's your case.

IvanDrago is offline Junior Member
    thats what I was going to say...if its ur first cycle no need for the Deca ...just see how u respond to the test.

builderbrown10999 is offline New Member
    thanks for your replys ive been reading on here how important pct is coulld any1 recomend what to use for my cycle and when to use it and how long please

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by builderbrown10999 View Post
    thanks for your replys ive been reading on here how important pct is coulld any1 recomend what to use for my cycle and when to use it and how long please
    You could go to the pct forum and do a little research yourself. Then come back and propose your planned pct and I'm sure someone will help you out.

Thread Information