matthoh is offline New Member

where should a beginner start

I am totaly new to all of this. I have read a million different ideas and I am still lost. I want to know what would be the best cycle and stack for a beginner looking to gain 30 lbs and some strenght. I am not looking for any long term use just a good kick start. Finaly how do I know what I buy is safe and real.

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    this is not a forum for soucre info. but we can help you on how and where to start but sources will not be discussed on this site. please send us your stats!!! height wieght age, body fat and diet? ..your goals seem high for a begginer. AAS is not a majic muscle pill.

lowep3 is offline Junior Member
    Yes, just like normal said. We'll gladly help anyone looking for advice, but we don't condone the use of AAS for anyone looking for an easy way out. If you have been training and eating right long enough and are looking to move on to the next step then you've come to the right place. Only way we can really help you is if you put up your stats, age, and training experience.

Concept420 is offline Associate Member
    Start with more research. There are plenty of examples of cycles for beginners and non-newbies. Just look around

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I agree with the posts above. We need your full stats before we can even advise.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    stats first? The most important thing is to focus on your diet for starters..you say you need 30lbs..that sounds to me like you need to learn how to eat first to gain weight..if you cant gain naturally, then you wont gain from steroids either

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    Research Research Research Research. Like longhorn said DIET is most important. If that dont work then gear wont either. To be honest there really is no way to tell what you bought is safe. You have to have trust your source or post pice here for vets to look at your gear. Look at every beginner article and newbie FAQ. Spend days in the Educational threads and Look at PCT for a long time too

matthoh is offline New Member
    well my stats are 25 years old 6ft 1in tall 150lbs and I have done periodic workout scheduals. I last for about 4 to 6 months with little gains and then lose motivation. I agree with eating right but realy do not know what right is. I just wanted something to get me started in hopes that would help keep me motivated. I do not expect to gain 30lbs only from steriods but I hope to get a good push start. Please let me know if my thinking is way out of line and if not what would be a safe way of going about it. I am not looking to become Mr. muscles just add some weight and a little more strenght. I have no intentions of doing more than one cycle unless absolutly needed.
    Last edited by matthoh; 02-24-2008 at 01:23 AM.

lowep3 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matthoh View Post
    well my stats are 25 years old 6ft 1in tall 150lbs and I have done periodic workout scheduals. I last for about 4 to 6 months with little gains and then lose motivation. I agree with eating right but realy do not know what right is. I just wanted something to get me started in hopes that would help keep me motivated. I do not expect to gain 30lbs only from steriods but I hope to get a good push start. Please let me know if my thinking is way out of line and if not what would be a safe way of going about it. I am not looking to become Mr. muscles just add some weight and a little more strenght. I have no intentions of doing more than one cycle unless absolutly needed.
    Sounds like you need to get your diet in check. You can take all the AAS you want but you'll never grow without a good diet. If you get your diet in place and you really dedicate yourself to your training you will see great results.

Natural with a great diet>AAS use with a poor diet.

Keep searching through the forum and read up. Once you get your diet and training down to where you have a nice natural base you'll be all set to begin your first cycle.

Thread Information