mnlg is offline New Member

Diabonol 10mg low frequency intake, need for anti-estrogens?

Hello

I've tried searching some but I did't really find a clear answer to this question.

If one would, for example take a 10mg diabonol once a week for 10 weeks, would it be necessary to take anti-estrogens? Would there be any elevated risk for gynecomastia when compared to taking them every day for 10 days? Or compared to taking them every day for say, 4 weeks?

Yes it's probably pretty stupid and pointless to take 1 10mg diabonol once a week but it's just an experiment, I've never tried steriods before and want to see how much such a low frequency intake would affect performance and gains, if at all.

Thanks!

largerthannormal is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mnlg View Post
    Hello

I've tried searching some but I did't really find a clear answer to this question.

If one would, for example take a 10mg diabonol once a week for 10 weeks, would it be necessary to take anti-estrogens? Would there be any elevated risk for gynecomastia when compared to taking them every day for 10 days? Or compared to taking them every day for say, 4 weeks?

Yes it's probably pretty stupid and pointless to take 1 10mg diabonol once a week but it's just an experiment, I've never tried steriods before and want to see how much such a low frequency intake would affect performance and gains, if at all.

Thanks!

dude this is rediculous! its not going to do any more than driniking a glass of water every week!

Crest is offline Senior Member
    yer i gotta second that. i dont think 10mg a week would do anything, probably a pretty useless experiment.

try 10mg a day if you want a low dose.

what are you expecting from 10mg a week?

joe2009 is offline Associate Member
    waste of dbol

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    agreed 10 mg a week is crap even for a beginer.Bro you experiment with things other than your body do some research.Steroids are not a joke u could damage to your body

mnlg is offline New Member
    Thanks for the input guys.
    Yes, it's a stupid experiment, I haven't excluded the option of taking 10mg/day for a couple of weeks though, but would you say there is a need of anti-estrogens when taking 10mg/day with a short 3-4 weeks cycle? Or is it a waste o dbol ? It should be noted I'm 26 years old

nowdenlid is offline Banned
    if you are going to do it do 20-30mgs ed for 4-6 weeks keep nolva on hand for gyno ,i dout very much you will need it tho,the day after you finsh dbol start nolva at 20 mgs ed for 20 days,this is a very poor cycle tho.

what is your body fat?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Everything you have proposed is a ridiculous experiment. What are your stats?

height?
    weight?
    body fat%?

wouldnt bother, do a proper cycle.

are you expecting weight gains? strength gains? what do you want form doin it?

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    you can take 10mg per day for however long you want without side effects except for the buildup of muscle that WILL occur.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sculpture View Post
    you can take 10mg per day for however long you want without side effects except for the buildup of muscle that WILL occur.
    he proposed 10mg a week for 10 weeks, or 10mg a day for 3 or 4 weeks.
    you really think that either will yield a noticeable buildup of muscle?

to answer ur question, no i probably wouldnt bother with anti es, and performance and gains would probably be absolutly nothing on the dose your planning to run. this is just my opinion though.

you should do it and than let us all know the outcome

Sculpture is offline Associate Member
    It's only gonna be useful to use 10mg per day d-bol if you take it longer like 12 weeks,
    3 or 4 weeks wont be long enough for a good buildup of muscle so its a waste basically. If yer gonna use d-bol you need enough of it to make it worthwile even using a steroid .

Thread Information