Thread: alcohol

hendrira is offline Associate Member

alcohol

im starting my second week of a test enth cycle and a special occasion has come up, i was concerned can i drink while on this cyce? in moderation?

donohue is offline New Member
    yes why not i do now and again it wont do no harm mate

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah you can, it wont kill ya..remember it will just ultimately affect your gains..there are 7774957097409298540928 threads on this subject..use the search button

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    This question gets asked at least once a week...

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    I am not sure why this topic has not come up before You'll get both sides of the arguemnet with this thread but it comes down to, it won't kill you but keep your proirties straight, working out is most important and partying is secondary at best. Have a good time at the party!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Moderation is the key, what do you consider moderation?1-3 drinks?4-6?6+?
    It is bad for your liver as well. I would just not drink if I were you but hey thats hard for some people. I have not had a drink in 2 and a half months but I dont miss it.

CheddaNips is offline Senior Member
    my personal view is if you cant abstain from drinking for a few weeks then why put all the work in on diet and everything. IMO it is pointless to drink while cycling. I just read this... Why not to drink on cycle.

Nstart is offline Associate Member
    Drinking while on a cycle won't kill your gains. As people have said, moderation is key.

I drank during the super bowl, a friends wedding, and my birthday. Each time I stopped myself after 4 drinks and I didn't notice my gains being hindered by this. Just don't make a habit out of drinking all the time. Save them for those special occasions.

hendrira is offline Associate Member
    thanks guys

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by CheddaNips View Post
    my personal view is if you cant abstain from drinking for a few weeks then why put all the work in on diet and everything. IMO it is pointless to drink while cycling. I just read this... Why not to drink on cycle.
    Because 1 night of moderate drinking isnt going to effect your diet and cycle in the end. And there is more to life then bodybuilding especially since most of us dont compete

rager is offline Member
    cheers. yes you can drink in moderation

ReggyD is offline Junior Member
    It was my birthday this weekend and I drank like a fish the whole time.
    Lost a lot of water weight...and completely lost any pump from before. I freakin shrunk.
    It will all come back tomarrow when I hit the gym....but you should definitely only drink in moderation if you are going to drink.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i grew up over the last few years and i drink very seldomly anymore but i have ran many cycles in the past and spent my weekends at clubs with my friends getting hammered and im still here. i used to drink almost every weekend and it sure the hell wasnt in moderation. im not saying that is a good thing to do because it isnt but i was young, in college and i was going to have fun. like someone said, bodybuilding shouldnt be your entire life. were all going to get old someday and our bodies wont always look good. i agree that you should drink moderate while on gear because it definatly can harm you.

Thread Information