Nstart is offline Associate Member

Winstrol + cutting cycle + finasteride = preventable hair loss?

I have a receding hairline since I was about 16 years old. I've been on 1/4 tablet of proscar for the last year.

I plan on doing a cutting cycle in a couple of months and I was wondering if I still stay on proscar and take 50mg of winstrol for 4 weeks, will I lose hair? I regrew a lot of my hair, and I would really like to keep it. I value my hair more then a "hard' look. However, I would still really like that shredded and hard look. I know it mostly comes down to diet and I have down.

The plan was to do 8 weeks of prop along with 4 weeks of winstrol

Weeks 1-8:Prop - 50mg everyday
    Weeks 4-8: Winstrol - 50mg every day

Both injected in the same needle. PCT will be the typical Clomid, Nolva, and Liquidex.

Note: I did not loose any of my hair on a 12 week cycle of 750mg a week of sus 250.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Finasteride will do nothing to prevent hairloss from winstrol . What it does is that it blocks teh 5AR enzyme which turns test into dht. In you previous cycle you did not lose hair because you were preventing test from converting to dht, but the problem with winstrol is that it is already dht and finasteride will have no influence. If you want to run winstrol I would reccomend running topicals such as nizoral 2% shampoo and 5% sprironolactone cream.

Thanks Hugo. I sent you a PM about the topicals.

redrocket86 is offline Associate Member
    if you ask me proscar and duta are both useless i've taken them both while on a sus cycle and still lost hair so i've completely stopped using them both and the last sus cycle i dont i never even lost anymore hair that when taken with duta/proscar

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Bump, I am interested in hearing others results with DHTs and Spiro/Nizoral...

Especially Winny--what dosage did you take while using it along with Spiro/Nizoral (sorry to hijack).

As for my own experience, I would say they definatley helped me on Test/Eq 500/400 respectively--but Winny/Mast is a whole nother thing.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro View Post

Especially Winny--what dosage did you take while using it along with Spiro/Nizoral (sorry to hijack).

As for my own experience, I would say they definatley helped me on Test/Eq 500/400 respectively--but Winny/Mast is a whole nother thing.
    TTT

Quote Originally Posted by redrocket86 View Post
    if you ask me proscar and duta are both useless i've taken them both while on a sus cycle and still lost hair so i've completely stopped using them both and the last sus cycle i dont i never even lost anymore hair that when taken with duta/proscar
    I took 1/4 tablet of proscar for around a year before I ever did my first cycle and the results were amazing. My receding hairline literally regrew a solid 1.5-2 inches up front and my hair overall is much thicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-Ro View Post

I guess I'm going to be the lab rat here. I plan to run my cycle this spring of prop and winstrol .

Thread Information