Zapp is offline Banned

Check this nightmare out..

Just wanted to share a story with yall. This happened a few months ago. Let me know if this has happened to anyone of you or heard of this happening to someone else. I have a friend that wnated to start AAS. I told him I would help him out. I had him just taking 250mg a week of test. He would come to my house once a week so I could inject him. I have injected myself and others hundreds of times and have never had any trouble what so ever. Well, that was about to change. He came over for his third shot. Gave him the shot in his glute and everything seemed normal. We talked for about 10 minutes and he got up to leave to go workout. When he got to the door, he said he was feeling dizzy. I started lau***ng and said that it was all in his head. Reason being was because he always worried everytime I gave him a shot. He heard some of the stories about how some people have died after taking an injection. Anyway...He gets to the door. He said he was feeling dizzy and then his ass just fell out the door. Hit his head on my daughters bike and rolled over. I about shit in my pants. I ran out there and picked him up. I stood him up and he fell out again. This time hitting the wall. I rolled him over. his eyes were wide open and wasn't moving. I started shaking the hell out of him... telling him to wake his ass up. I stated to panic. All I could think about was I was gonna go to jail for murder. I finally decided to pump on his chest. I don't know if that did any good or not...but he came to. I picked him up, took him inside, and layed him on the couch. Put a wet cloth on his head and told him to lay there for a while. He said he didn't remember a thing. After laying there for about 30 minutes he got up and went to the gym to workout of all things. I called him that night and told him that I couldn't inject him anymore. He started doing it himself a few times after that...but ended up just stopping all together. All I can say is that I will never inject anyone but myself ever again!

AaronJM1984 is offline Member
    That's spooky, never heard of the happening.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Wow, sounds like a great reason not to pin people. What do you think caused it?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    Wow, sounds like a great reason not to pin people. What do you think caused it?
    I don't know bro. I aspirated so I'm baffled about it all. I know I have never been that scared in my entire life though!

djcj2002 is offline Associate Member
    DAMN. I had a buddy that wanted me to start pinning him. After reading that, I'm gonna have to tell him I can't. I prob would have had a heart attack.

JSola is offline Associate Member
    My gf wanted to pin me, but i have a hard time thinking shes not gonna go too fast, inject too fast, swirl the needle, etc. just creeps me out.

proironaust is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSola View Post
    My gf wanted to pin me, but i have a hard time thinking shes not gonna go too fast, inject too fast, swirl the needle, etc. just creeps me out.
    lol

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    I pinned some of my friends to, but was always afraid something odd could happen. There is the confirmation. I will never shoot anyone other than myself again.

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    my initial thought is your friend experienced an Anxiety attack..

One of my first.. I actually think it was the third shot I ever taken, was kind of similiar.. I felt dizzy and I thought I was going to pass out, but I did not I was able to regain myself.

I later wrote that off as an Anxiety attack, cause nothing even close ever happened like that again.

In his case it seems really severe.. I do not know too much about anxiety if it could make people faint like that i guess.

madmax1974 is offline Associate Member
    i was just going to start to inject a freind of mine, cause he wanted to start using but now forget about it. Thanks for the post.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    It's actually very normal......

Happened to me a few years back at the doctors office, had received a shot and as I was walking out of his office I became dizzy, next thing you know I fell to the floor and wasn't really there then about a minute later I sat on a chair they gave me water and I was fine about 5 minutes later.

I think it might have to do with intense anxiety or fear in your subconscious and after you get your shot the body releases all of that and I guess it causes some sort of imbalance but it's nothing serious.

BuffBuffalo is offline Senior Member
    Ew that's scary, but I would have to agree that it was probably just anxiety related.

Maybe I hit a vein?

Had something similar happen to me last go around. Anxiety seemed to be the cause, though I had my doubts...

Synn is offline New Member

Well Anxiety is Strong Enough

Well Anxiety is Strong Enough !!!!!! Went with a friend for something as easy as a tattoo !! he is a Bigggggggggg Guy ...Totally Straight no drugs or alcohol..And after 10 minutes of an Hour Session He passed out cold !!!!!!!! So One Big needle could be worse ..sorry for going off topic

XNathan is offline Associate Member
    From my peronal experiences. Just panic attack from anxiety. IMO test. make anxiety worst becouse is stimulant not like regular stimulants but brain changes occur after administration (dopamine = sence of wellbeing, high libido and aggravation of anxiety etc.).

Test is not good for any kind of anxiety disorder...

Rando911 is offline Associate Member
    I think I will pop a Xanax before my first shot.. Wow what a wusss you say. Yep. I can take a beating, but cant stand needles.

rodgerj is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooks View Post
    my initial thought is your friend experienced an Anxiety attack..

One of my first.. I actually think it was the third shot I ever taken, was kind of similiar.. I felt dizzy and I thought I was going to pass out, but I did not I was able to regain myself.

I later wrote that off as an Anxiety attack, cause nothing even close ever happened like that again.

In his case it seems really severe.. I do not know too much about anxiety if it could make people faint like that i guess.
    100% agree. I nearly blacked out on my first delt shot. As soon as I realised what was going on I gave myself a slap in the face and finished the job. Never happened since. Mind you, that shot was a bit of an ordeal. First I had stuck it to high and it was hard to get the needle in (23g 1"), I kept pushing anyway and it went it. I aspirated and there was ****ing blood. So I pulled it out, switched needles and stuck it in again lower this time and did the shot. Great experience for a newbie.
    Last edited by rodgerj; 02-24-2008 at 12:11 PM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    not 100% but my answer would be Anxiety
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Dang we need to make this topic a sticky, get one of these threads once a month. Websearch Vasovagal syncope, I will even write it if anybody wants it.

Here are a few links.

Similar problem:
    anxiety blackout??

Explained:
    Passing out when injecting See post #10
    Last edited by MuscleScience; 02-24-2008 at 12:23 PM. Reason: added some links to help.

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XNathan View Post

Test is not good for any kind of anxiety disorder...
    Definitely IMO Anxiety....

But bro seriously I suffer from PTSD which in turn makes me sometime have Panic attacks.. I had a really bad one the first time I ever injected and went to the hospital cuz I thought I was dying and now a hundred or so shots later it hasn't happened again. But to generalize and say that TEST IS NOT GOOD FOR ANY KIND OF ANXIETY DISORDER... I find that a complete error because I deal just fine with it...

Zapp is offline Banned
    Thanks for the response. Didn't even think about anxiety attack. He was scared to death to get pinned. His fear must have overcome him...

tadpoleboyy is offline Member
    anxiety...irrational fears are a strong force to be reckoned with

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    thats nutz man, i would of been freaking out lol.

Mr Tick is offline Associate Member
    Wow yeah would scared the hell out of me. I might of tried to hide the body. Did your friend have a good workout? I bet it was either his best or worst ever.

SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member
    yea bro i had a similar story nothing quite extreme as your case, but when i started out, i was having sumone inject me, until i started doin it myself, and of course i was watched to make sure i was doin it right, then a buddy of mine, i was 19 at the time, he was 25 or soo, wanted in on sum gear, so i hooked him up, and then i noticed the abuser coming out of him, what started with a 1 time injection a week, turned out to him coming over wanting me to stick him agin and agin like every other day, which i was tellin him thats not goin to do shit for you, but only hurt you, good thing i but a stop to it, i told him i couldnt have nothing to do wit it anymore incase he got hurt, i dont want to be at fault for his stupidity. my advise is help him wit the first 3 shots, then have him do the 4th one with your watch, then take the traning wheels off and send him on his way

breakbones is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp View Post
    Just wanted to share a story with yall. This happened a few months ago. Let me know if this has happened to anyone of you or heard of this happening to someone else. I have a friend that wnated to start AAS. I told him I would help him out. I had him just taking 250mg a week of test. He would come to my house once a week so I could inject him. I have injected myself and others hundreds of times and have never had any trouble what so ever. Well, that was about to change. He came over for his third shot. Gave him the shot in his glute and everything seemed normal. We talked for about 10 minutes and he got up to leave to go workout. When he got to the door, he said he was feeling dizzy. I started lau***ng and said that it was all in his head. Reason being was because he always worried everytime I gave him a shot. He heard some of the stories about how some people have died after taking an injection. Anyway...He gets to the door. He said he was feeling dizzy and then his ass just fell out the door. Hit his head on my daughters bike and rolled over. I about shit in my pants. I ran out there and picked him up. I stood him up and he fell out again. This time hitting the wall. I rolled him over. his eyes were wide open and wasn't moving. I started shaking the hell out of him... telling him to wake his ass up. I stated to panic. All I could think about was I was gonna go to jail for murder. I finally decided to pump on his chest. I don't know if that did any good or not...but he came to. I picked him up, took him inside, and layed him on the couch. Put a wet cloth on his head and told him to lay there for a while. He said he didn't remember a thing. After laying there for about 30 minutes he got up and went to the gym to workout of all things. I called him that night and told him that I couldn't inject him anymore. He started doing it himself a few times after that...but ended up just stopping all together. All I can say is that I will never inject anyone but myself ever again!

Damn! that would have scared the holy living juice out of me

annihil8tion is offline Junior Member
    On my first injection ever (7 weeks ago) my sister pinned me. Shes a nurse practitioner. I wanted her there first time and everything for safety.

Dude I had a huge rush and i started pouring sweat and puking and eventually shitting.

She was freakin - started reading the bottles and shit. After a while I was cool.

Definitely anxiety - but u said this was dudes 3rd pinch... weird son

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Had the same thing happen to me a few months back a little test and primo jabed into my quad aspirated then slowly injected a few seconds after removing the pin I started to get all dizzy and #@^^% heart was racing about 5 mins later it went away.

Blog Entries
    ????? It tripped me out I have had this happen to me about 3 times in the last five years.

Blog Entries
    I know its something I might deal with again but hell its worth it =)

aer_vlad is offline Junior Member
    **edit**
    Last edited by aer_vlad; 08-21-2011 at 09:19 PM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    You sure you didnt give him a meat injection by mistake.

SayIWont21 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    You sure you didnt give him a meat injection by mistake.
    LMAO!!! HAHAHAHAHA THATS FUNNY!

Thread Information