msu16366 is offline Member

Lump from UG juice at injection site

Well last cycle was my first cycle with UG gear. I am not sure what happened as I have done many cycles but for some reason I have a jaw breaker size lump in my shoulder where I injected frequently. I did get lazy with my injections and quit using rubbing alcohol.
    I have been to the doctor and first they gave me antibiotics, it did not clear it up. I had just told them I injected vitamin b-12. I went back to the doctor and he said it will go away on its own that it just takes time.
    Well its been over 6 months and its still there. Am I safe to cycle again. I guess I could go back to the doctor but they dont seem to think its anthing to worry about. It is noticable and once in a while is painful (may be in my head).
    dont worry I am not going to Valitino it myself. the first doc I seen gave me the antibiotics said next step would be to drain it and than surgery, but when i went to a different doctor he said it would go away on its own. I dont want to remove it with surgery as I have a huge shoulder tattoo that I dont want to ruin.
    ANy advice?
    Thanks

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i'd get it checked out asap to make sure it's not cancerous or something. it might not even be from the injection. i would hold off on a new cycle till i resolved it. it's probably nothing but i'd wanna know exactly what it is. you could try a heat pad or massaging it.

msu16366 is offline Member
    thanks bro, I am going to go this week, < I know its from the steroids though or dirty needle as I got it within a few days of injecting there.

Thread Information