esmith2409 is offline New Member

Lightbulb Steroids/Shoulder Injury/ dbol

I have a slight rotator cuff injury it is a little weaker than the other and it seems when i lift it gets really sore and bothers me for some time. I don't know if its a tear or a strain or what. I'm ordering dbol and im wondering if by taking these and lifting will it make the shoulder worse or will the steroids help to heal my shoulder and strengthen it to full strength? I know that with most anobolic steroids it helps to heal a torn muscle but is that true also with the british dragon dbol? thanks

wilson9d is offline Senior Member
    aas will not make the joint better. Aas builds muscle not connective tissues. I have a shoulder injust myself and I continue to lift (although most would say not to.) I has started my cycle when I hurt mine if you have not started yet let it heal first. The strength gains that you make will put more stress on the joint and damage the tissues more. I have to avoid movements like flies, lat raises, pullovers, ect…

juicedapple463 is offline Associate Member
    edit your post, cannot post UGL names, yes they are no longer is business. let your injury heal and then hit your cycle

esmith2409 is offline New Member
    im getting it through a buddy of mine who gets it from over seas

Thread Information