Thread: cycle advice

hunter7 is offline Junior Member

cycle advice

5'9,169, 10 % BF,22.... I'm planning my third cycle first one was test only at 450 for 10 weeks, second was test/deca for 14 weeks at 600/400. My first cycle went flawless, but my second one I got some acne and bloat. the cycle I want to run is

test C 400 - 12 weeks
    deca 300 - 10 weeks
    pct wk 14-18 - nolva,adex,clomid
    possible dbol kickstart at 25 mg

My goals are lean bulk and increase muscle endurance and strength. The question I have is with my second cycle do you think deca gave me the sides or the bump up of test? Is this estrogen or prolactin? I have caber on hand this time and nolva. I was also considering a nolva + hcg pct instead. Does anyone have any preference on what is better? My last cycle was 4 months ago and I would like to start this one in a month. Also, will a dbol hinder stamina? Thanks

You have 2 cycles in and your 169 pounds ugh...Someone needs to work on there diet.

Raw_Power is offline New Member
    i'd definately throw some tren and eq at that physique.

oh yeah---and a better diet. there's a lot of guys on this site that'll help you out with it.

hunter7 is offline Junior Member
    my diet is good, my training isnt geared toward just putting on the pounds. I train like an athlete and am concerned only with strength and endurance not how big i can get. Plus 170 is a pretty good size for my body type. Now can anyone answer my original question. I also have some Eq. Thanks

Raw_Power is offline New Member
    well tren is and awesome addition to any cutting/bulking cycle. as far as the dbol and stamina, i haven't read anything about it, but i've only used it a couple times and noticed a slight decrease in stamina. i play rugby, if that helps. i noticed a little more fatigue around the last ten minutes of an 80 min match. hope that helps.

Thread Information