Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer

Exclamation Contest Prep Cycle need major help everyone

Ok so last year i got this cycle and although i ended up not doing the show it worked very well and i was going to use it again this year as i'm really doing a show this time but have run into some issssues......it seems that now this cycle is retardedly expensive.......so help anyway you guys can with suggestions please

Anavar week 1-6, 10-16 40-60mg ed
    Masteron week 1-10 150mg eod week 10-16 100mg ed
    Test prop week 1-8 100mg ed, then drop totally cause you got masteron and it is better and wont make you hold water
    Tren acetate week 1-6, 10-16 75mg ed
    igf 5 weeks out to day before show, 60-80mg ed pwo

seems that the best i can find now this cycle will be above my budget. Even with the tren i still have on hand. So if anyone has suggestions on modifications i'm all ears here

Note: My buddy assures me that Var is pretty much not effective? and suggested Winnie in place of it at around 100mg a day. I'm not sure about this....so pleaseeee help

I dunno if maybe *looks sheepish* i can cut down the cycle time? i know i don't want to but i dunno how big of a difference it would make.....also didn't run the IGF last time, dunno if i can now either.......ALL SUGGESTIONS WELCOME.....with accompanying rationale of course
    Last edited by RuhlFreak55; 02-25-2008 at 06:35 PM.

Raw_Power is offline New Member
    maybe throw a little suspension in there halfway through the cycle? gave me great results.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    thats a bad ass cutting cycle. if that dosnt harden you up nothing will and i would love to do the exact same thing this june. as for the var, i would stick with it because i have always had good results with it in cutting cycles and i actually compare it to winny because they both do the same for me. i love the high masteron dose and the only other thing you can add is primo but thats expensive as hell
    Last edited by PT; 02-25-2008 at 06:28 PM.

That looks pretty tasty...but it is gonna be pretty $$

This shit aint cheap anymore after ORD

bump

come on guys........any comment at all? the guy on MD says you don't need near this much gear for contest prep

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro,welcome to competing....doing a show is expensive as hell...so dont cut corners....In fact thats a fraction of what it cost me for the one i'm prepping for....if there are money issues...then wait...cause what about food and supplements???..thats going to be plenty aswell...you dont need to stress especially during contest prep...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax View Post
    Bro,welcome to competing....doing a show is expensive as hell...so dont cut corners....In fact thats a fraction of what it cost me for the one i'm prepping for....if there are money issues...then wait...cause what about food and supplements???..thats going to be plenty aswell...you dont need to stress especially during contest prep...
    jesus christ....wtf did/are you running????

no more help needed hashed it out on another board
    Last edited by RuhlFreak55; 02-26-2008 at 06:43 PM.

Thread Information